Oscar Pitorius Sentence!

Politico

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2011
I would love to discuss it. But this judge has been enjoying listening to herself talk for almost an hour now. Seriously, I have never heard someone ramble so endlessly.

Finally, this monster is punished! But, I believe, he desrves more years in prison! More than 31 percent of women in the United States have been physically abused by an intimate partner at some point in their lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. What's wrong with our men?

Finally, this monster is punished! But, I believe, he desrves more years in prison! More than 31 percent of women in the United States have been physically abused by an intimate partner at some point in their lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. What's wrong with our men?

Progressivism.

Progressivism.

So a guy owns a gun (even though he's not a policeman or a soldier) and shoots his girlfriend and makes up a bullshit story that he thought she was a burglar (even though he had a history of slapping her around) and it's the fault of "Progressivism"?

Really?

I watched this until late last night.

One thing I will say, I am glad this long ordeal is over for both parties, for Pistorious and the Steenkamp family.

- "The Steenkamp family lawyer said outside court: “The family wanted justice, justice has been done,” adding June, Reeva's mother. was “satisfied” by the sentence." -

He got away with murder. This judge was a special kind of moron.

Forum List

Back