Osama bin Laden was protected and financially helped by iran

anyone interested in what is REALLY going on in Yemen----talk to a Yemeni. We got lots of them in the USA-----usually working in gas stations or in little newspaper shops---------HOWEVER you may not get the real information----I do----because my
very own hubby was born in Yemen and-----even thought he is a jew-----his former
countrymen speak to him candidly. The Iranians has enlisted the Shiite minority
in TERRORISM against the rest of the population-------and ----THEY ARE WINNING THE BODY COUNT --------and even breaching the border into Saudi
arabia for the sake of Iranian imperialism. They have bloodied the gutters of SANAA (the capitol) as well as the ALL IMPORTANT (for Iranian/Russian IMPERIALISM) PORT CITIES Aden and Taiz and Hodeidah. All very sick---
but all very true. The FILTH OF BAATHISM is not new as a curse in Yemen-----
THE ONLY TIME ANYONE EVER USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS -----since world war I -----HAPPENED IN YEMEN-------the disgusting BAATHIST PILE OF PIG SHIT Gamel Abel Nasser (BAATHIST DOG) murdered babies and children with the stuff way back in the 1950 whilst CAPTAIN BLEI AND THE RUSSIANS
applauded. CAPTAIN BLEI-----do not be shy----tell them what NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS DOES TO BABIES
yemen.jpg

Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anyone interested in what is REALLY going on in Yemen----talk to a Yemeni. We got lots of them in the USA-----usually working in gas stations or in little newspaper shops---------HOWEVER you may not get the real information----I do----because my
very own hubby was born in Yemen and-----even thought he is a jew-----his former
in TERRORISM against the rest of the population-------and ----THEY ARE WINNING THE BODY COUNT --------and even breaching the border into Saudi
arabia for the sake of Iranian imperialism. They have bloodied the gutters of SANAA (the capitol) as well as the ALL IMPORTANT (for Iranian/Russian IMPERIALISM) PORT CITIES Aden and Taiz and Hodeidah. All very sick---
THE ONLY TIME ANYONE EVER USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS -----since world war I -----HAPPENED IN YEMEN-------the disgusting BAATHIST PILE OF PIG SHIT Gamel Abel Nasser (BAATHIST DOG) murdered babies and children with the stuff way back in the 1950 whilst CAPTAIN BLEI AND THE RUSSIANS
applauded. CAPTAIN BLEI-----do not be shy----tell them what NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS DOES TO BABIES
yemen.jpg

right ---in order to repel the IRANIAN sponsored violent takeover of Aden---by the IMPERIALIST PIG IRANIANs.. You support the HEZBOLLAH incursion into Yemen but resent any action by ISIS. OK-----so you support Iran. I kinda support -----the Yemenis in a limited sorta way------they do not need the AYATOILET PIGS in their land

yemen.jpg

right ---in order to repel the IRANIAN sponsored violent takeover of Aden---by the IMPERIALIST PIG IRANIANs.. You support the HEZBOLLAH incursion into Yemen but resent any action by ISIS. OK-----so you support Iran. I kinda support -----the Yemenis in a limited sorta way------they do not need the AYATOILET PIGS in their land
Nice coalition you have there. I have to puke now, see you later.

yemen.jpg

you are getting more and more desperate ------Baathist ayatoilet ass licker

This should lead to treason charges against obama, who drove the fradulent nuclear agreement with iran. Since bin laden was a terrorist and supported and helped by iran, then this would be a crime against the national security interests of the US.

Bin Laden Letter: “Iran is Our Main Artery for Funds, Personnel, and Communication”
Odd...so it wasn't Iraq like people like you kept insisting before the Iraq invasion?

HUH?? who said IRAQ was involved the OSAMA ? news to me----I NEVER Heard that one before

yemen.jpg

you are getting more and more desperate ------Baathist ayatoilet ass licker
*puke*

Yemen are type Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Afghanistan evil class U.S. soldiers must stop Al Qaeda before next terror attack in America by suicide bomber.

Yemen are type Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Afghanistan evil class U.S. soldiers must stop Al Qaeda before next terror attack in America by suicide bomber.

check your posts with someone in the family who knows english

My mother speak Finnish and Swedish. My father speak Finnish. I am only speak Swedish. Jumalan never help me with Finn so I can't speak Finnish.

Nope. The US makes and uses terrorist groups. You agree on that. But what Iran has to do with these groups is absolutely incomprehensible.

captain blei is desperate again. He has resorted to the GOEBELLIAN BIG LIE.
The US makes no "terrorist groups" In fact the TALIBAN were not terrorists in the
1980s---they were resisting Russian AGGRESSION (another phenomenon that captain blei denies)----then they became Baathist pig style nationalists---in the
case of Afghanistan in the CALIPHATE STYLE and the enemies of all civilized nations---(to wit----the USA) Iran to this day PAYS the families not only of Shiite sluts that tie bombs to their whorish asses but even to the families of Palestinians who slit the throats of jewish infants
Nope.

Mr Articulate strikes again whilst ADEN YEMEN is an OCCUPIED SEA PORT---gutters running with blood and sewers with SHIITE SHIT
Nope. The American made aircraft of the Sunni terror paradise Saudi Arabia keep killing civilians in Yemen.

Don't forget how iran overthrew a democractically elected Yemen government, an action that started the Yemen civil war there. iran is the world's #1 terrorist state/shithole, and needs to be militarily, forcefully dealt with soon.

This should lead to treason charges against obama, who drove the fradulent nuclear agreement with iran. Since bin laden was a terrorist and supported and helped by iran, then this would be a crime against the national security interests of the US.

Bin Laden Letter: “Iran is Our Main Artery for Funds, Personnel, and Communication”
Odd...so it wasn't Iraq like people like you kept insisting before the Iraq invasion?

Show me c-nt where I advocated attacking iraq? Prove it, douchebag. In 2003, as I did in 1985, in 1996 and 2003, I wanted the US to attack iran and destroy its cancerous dictatorship. I've pushed for it for over 30 years, which is probably twice the age of internet trolling turds like you.

You need to calm down. The facts about 9/11 are clear, the towers were made to withstand such incidents and both planes hit them completely undisturbed.

And you need to get the fuck out of my thread for trolliing, and have been reported. This is about iran, not moronic conspiracy theories about 9/11. ASSHOLE.
But government stooge. Face the reality. Blaming home-baked terrorists on others will only increase reservations towards your government.

Show me c-nt where I advocated attacking iraq? Prove it, douchebag. In 2003, as I did in 1985, in 1996 and 2003, I wanted the US to attack iran and destroy its cancerous dictatorship. I've pushed for it for over 30 years, which is probably twice the age of internet trolling turds like you.
It is Yemeni insurgence.

You need to calm down. The facts about 9/11 are clear, the towers were made to withstand such incidents and both planes hit them completely undisturbed.

And you need to get the fuck out of my thread for trolliing, and have been reported. This is about iran, not moronic conspiracy theories about 9/11. ASSHOLE.
But government stooge. Face the reality. Blaming home-baked terrorists on others will only increase reservations towards your government.

oh---now its "home baked" terrorists? who baked them?

It is Yemeni insurgence.

what is Yemeni insurgence?

Forum List

Back