Osama bin Laden was protected and financially helped by iran

I don't belive Iran helped Bin Laden. It's Al Qaida and Bin Laden he self of a rich and big family he creater by he self. Manny children in alive and I maybe thoughts were Bin Laden live today if not in Europe. Close to Estland and Lithuania exampel but I don't say exscatly because he finished if he live in Europe.

• Banned
I don't belive Iran helped Bin Laden. It's Al Qaida and Bin Laden he self of a rich and big family he creater by he self. Manny children in alive and I maybe thoughts were Bin Laden live today if not in Europe. Close to Estland and Lithuania exampel but I don't say exscatly because he finished if he live in Europe.

The fucking letter was found in bin laden's room, it is incontrovertible, period. Unless you have real evidence to the contrary, you are trolling my thread.

I agree. Bin Laden and his Mujahideen were trained and equipped in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets. Iran would never support a tool of the US foreign policy.

I agree. Bin Laden and his Mujahideen were trained and equipped in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets. Iran would never support a tool of the US foreign policy.

Once he switched to attacking the US/West, of course they would support him. Why wouldn't they? You on someone's fucking payroll?
We both now, that he did not switch to anything. Al-Qaeda did 9/11 - but in cooperation with the Bush-Regime. Al-Qaeda was Nato´s army in Afghanistan, in Libya and it is still Nato´s army in Syria.

• Banned
We both now, that he did not switch to anything. Al-Qaeda did 9/11 - but in cooperation with the Bush-Regime. Al-Qaeda was Nato´s army in Afghanistan, in Libya and it is still Nato´s army in Syria.

I see, another low IQ "truther" moron claiming that 9/11 was done by the US government. Stupid, stupid fucking people...get out of this thread, imbecile.

I see, another low IQ "truther" moron claiming that 9/11 was done by the US government. Stupid, stupid fucking people...get out of this thread, imbecile.
You need to calm down. The facts about 9/11 are clear, the towers were made to withstand such incidents and both planes hit them completely undisturbed.

You need to calm down. The facts about 9/11 are clear, the towers were made to withstand such incidents and both planes hit them completely undisturbed.

you need careful evaluation-----the first course of action should be an evaluation
for a possible organic etiology of your psychosis

you need careful evaluation-----the first course of action should be an evaluation
for a possible organic etiology of your psychosis
obama_bin_laden1.jpg

captain blei lied again-----Now for reality-----in the 1980s The USA very NAIVELY supported the TALIBAN dogs <<< they are sunnis and wanted to transform
afghanistan into a MUSLIM CALIPHATE----and, of course, rid of the Russians-----
It was the "get rid of Russians" that the USA supported and the usa --(have never
asked me) VERY STUPIDLY aided the Taliban------the bad news is that BIN LADEN
allied himself with them too. The USA did not directly aid BIN LADEN. Capt,
Blei knows this stuff but he LIES As to Iranian support of the Taliban shit----
that is a more complex issue-----keep in mind----AFGHANISTAN and EVEN AFGHANIS were once part of PERSIA----and afghanis are a bit CULTURALLY
Persian----their language has LOTS of farsi elements. Something like 20% of
Afghanis are SHIITES -----thus it is VERY LIKELY that Iran has an interest ---related to getting its SHITTY PAWS into Afghanistan and arming those SHIITES. There are probably more Shiites in AFGHANISTAN than there are in Yemen---and Iran has its shitty paws in YEMEN and has EXTENSIVELY armed their "own"

captain blei lied again-----Now for reality-----in the 1980s The USA very NAIVELY supported the TALIBAN dogs <<< they are sunnis and wanted to transform
It was the "get rid of Russians" that the USA supported and the usa --(have never
that is a more complex issue-----keep in mind----AFGHANISTAN and EVEN AFGHANIS were once part of PERSIA----and afghanis are a bit CULTURALLY
Afghanis are SHIITES -----thus it is VERY LIKELY that Iran has an interest ---related to getting its SHITTY PAWS into Afghanistan and arming those SHIITES. There are probably more Shiites in AFGHANISTAN than there are in Yemen---and Iran has its shitty paws in YEMEN and has EXTENSIVELY armed their "own"

captain blei rated my post "FUNNY" ----because the poor guy cannot refute even
one word of it

one word of it
Nope. The US makes and uses terrorist groups. You agree on that. But what Iran has to do with these groups is absolutely incomprehensible.

one word of it
Nope. The US makes and uses terrorist groups. You agree on that. But what Iran has to do with these groups is absolutely incomprehensible.

captain blei is desperate again. He has resorted to the GOEBELLIAN BIG LIE.
The US makes no "terrorist groups" In fact the TALIBAN were not terrorists in the
1980s---they were resisting Russian AGGRESSION (another phenomenon that captain blei denies)----then they became Baathist pig style nationalists---in the
case of Afghanistan in the CALIPHATE STYLE and the enemies of all civilized nations---(to wit----the USA) Iran to this day PAYS the families not only of Shiite sluts that tie bombs to their whorish asses but even to the families of Palestinians who slit the throats of jewish infants

one word of it

The US makes no "terrorist groups" In fact the TALIBAN were not terrorists in the
1980s---they were resisting Russian AGGRESSION (another phenomenon that captain blei denies)----then they became Baathist pig style nationalists---in the
case of Afghanistan in the CALIPHATE STYLE and the enemies of all civilized nations---(to wit----the USA) Iran to this day PAYS the families not only of Shiite sluts that tie bombs to their whorish asses but even to the families of Palestinians who slit the throats of jewish infants
Nope.

one word of it

Nope.

Mr Articulate strikes again whilst ADEN YEMEN is an OCCUPIED SEA PORT---gutters running with blood and sewers with SHIITE SHIT

one word of it

Nope.

Mr Articulate strikes again whilst ADEN YEMEN is an OCCUPIED SEA PORT---gutters running with blood and sewers with SHIITE SHIT
Nope. The American made aircraft of the Sunni terror paradise Saudi Arabia keep killing civilians in Yemen.

one word of it

Nope.

Nope. The American made aircraft of the Sunni terror paradise Saudi Arabia keep killing civilians in Yemen.

anyone interested in what is REALLY going on in Yemen----talk to a Yemeni. We got lots of them in the USA-----usually working in gas stations or in little newspaper shops---------HOWEVER you may not get the real information----I do----because my
very own hubby was born in Yemen and-----even thought he is a jew-----his former
countrymen speak to him candidly. The Iranians has enlisted the Shiite minority
in TERRORISM against the rest of the population-------and ----THEY ARE WINNING THE BODY COUNT --------and even breaching the border into Saudi
arabia for the sake of Iranian imperialism. They have bloodied the gutters of SANAA (the capitol) as well as the ALL IMPORTANT (for Iranian/Russian IMPERIALISM) PORT CITIES Aden and Taiz and Hodeidah. All very sick---
but all very true. The FILTH OF BAATHISM is not new as a curse in Yemen-----
THE ONLY TIME ANYONE EVER USED NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS -----since world war I -----HAPPENED IN YEMEN-------the disgusting BAATHIST PILE OF PIG SHIT Gamel Abel Nasser (BAATHIST DOG) murdered babies and children with the stuff way back in the 1950 whilst CAPTAIN BLEI AND THE RUSSIANS
applauded. CAPTAIN BLEI-----do not be shy----tell them what NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS DOES TO BABIES

Forum List

Back