Osama bin Laden was protected and financially helped by iran

This should lead to treason charges against obama, who drove the fradulent nuclear agreement with iran. Since bin laden was a terrorist and supported and helped by iran, then this would be a crime against the national security interests of the US.

Bin Laden Letter: “Iran is Our Main Artery for Funds, Personnel, and Communication”
He was also being protected by Gw bush

and the pope
Point is there's just as much intelligence out there that suggests bush protected and/or didn't go after bin ladin.

The war on terrorism is easier to sell if it has a face. Someone everyone knows. A boogie man. Most wanted enemy number one.

Who is isis' leader? I don't even know. Maybe Obama kills their leaders as soon as they are named.

This should lead to treason charges against obama, who drove the fradulent nuclear agreement with iran. Since bin laden was a terrorist and supported and helped by iran, then this would be a crime against the national security interests of the US.

Bin Laden Letter: “Iran is Our Main Artery for Funds, Personnel, and Communication”

and the pope
Point is there's just as much intelligence out there that suggests bush protected and/or didn't go after bin ladin.

The war on terrorism is easier to sell if it has a face. Someone everyone knows. A boogie man. Most wanted enemy number one.

Who is isis' leader? I don't even know. Maybe Obama kills their leaders as soon as they are named.

that bush did not go after OSAMA BECAME common knowledge when OLIVER NORTH outed Osama. The consensus was that American intelligence did not
actually know Osama as a force of importance. Your conjecture is idiotic Your fantasy of Obama going after Isis leaders GUNS BLAZING is ---hilarous

and the pope

that bush did not go after OSAMA BECAME common knowledge when OLIVER NORTH outed Osama. The consensus was that American intelligence did not
actually know Osama as a force of importance. Your conjecture is idiotic Your fantasy of Obama going after Isis leaders GUNS BLAZING is ---hilarous
What do you mean they didn't know him as a force of importance?

and the pope

What do you mean they didn't know him as a force of importance?

you seem to have missed the entire IRAN-CONTRA SCANDAL. Does the name
OLIVER NORTH ring a bell?

and the pope

the plan which was elaborated by Bush's order for the assassination your hero---Osama ------was exploited by Obama to make Obama seem like a hero and to
cover HIS protection of Osama

and the pope

the plan which was elaborated by Bush's order for the assassination your hero---Osama ------was exploited by Obama to make Obama seem like a hero and to
cover HIS protection of Osama

booboo laughed

I don't belive Iran helped Bin Laden. It's Al Qaida and Bin Laden he self of a rich and big family he creater by he self. Manny children in alive and I maybe thoughts were Bin Laden live today if not in Europe. Close to Estland and Lithuania exampel but I don't say exscatly because he finished if he live in Europe.

The fucking letter was found in bin laden's room, it is incontrovertible, period. Unless you have real evidence to the contrary, you are trolling my thread.
Was the letter not sent then?

The Tower Magazine is a monthly magazine published by The Israel Project

Forum List

Back