Orrin Hatch says an FBI investigation is 'the very right thing to do.' Just not for Brett Kavanaugh.

He did a 180, but watch cons defend him.

Hatch is aggressively defending the Trump White House decision against having the FBI investigate, taking the position that the FBI just doesn’t do that sort of thing. Hmmm … how interesting, in the context of Hatch’s 1991 remarks on the investigation into Clarence Thomas’ sexual harassment habits:

Chairman Biden and ranking member Thurmond, when they heard about this the first time, they immediately ordered this FBI investigation, which was the very right thing to do, and they did what every other chairman and ranking member have done in the past[.]

Republicans might draw a distinction that the allegations against Thomas involved his time at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, a federal agency, vs. allegations of what would be a state crime. But if so, would they truly be suggesting that they and the FBI wouldn’t consider it FBI business if a Supreme Court nominee had committed, say, a murder that would only draw state, not federal, charges if uncovered? Or state-level drug crimes?

You just don't get it or don't want to get it. Or maybe you are stupid. The FBI already looked at the matter and declined it because sexual assault is NOT A FEDERAL MATTER. In case you don't know: FBI = FEDERAL Bureau of Investigation.

Surely, Feinstein and Congress know that too! This entire insistence on an FBI investigation is for one reason alone, to hold up Kavanaugh's confirmation hoping the Democrats regain power in the Fall to stop it. PERIOD.

She wanted to remain anonymous, so what were they suppose to do, ask him questions about his high school days? LOL. No the FBI did not look into his high school days and this alleged crime was not reported. One would think the judge would want justice, what is he afraid of. One would think he'd want to clear his name, but no, after all he might think he is above the law like the Potus is.

Cry me bitter tears. You haven't a clue what the FBI looks into, they've done SIX background checks into Kavanaugh. If this skank has a case, let her make it on Monday---- I'm sure the democrats will fly her into Washington first class all expenses paid. She's had 36 freaking years to prepare. Feinstein got her letter MONTHS ago and sat on it. Too bad.

He did a 180, but watch cons defend him.

GettyImages-462412154.jpg

Hatch is aggressively defending the Trump White House decision against having the FBI investigate, taking the position that the FBI just doesn’t do that sort of thing. Hmmm … how interesting, in the context of Hatch’s 1991 remarks on the investigation into Clarence Thomas’ sexual harassment habits:

Chairman Biden and ranking member Thurmond, when they heard about this the first time, they immediately ordered this FBI investigation, which was the very right thing to do, and they did what every other chairman and ranking member have done in the past[.]

Republicans might draw a distinction that the allegations against Thomas involved his time at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, a federal agency, vs. allegations of what would be a state crime. But if so, would they truly be suggesting that they and the FBI wouldn’t consider it FBI business if a Supreme Court nominee had committed, say, a murder that would only draw state, not federal, charges if uncovered? Or state-level drug crimes?

The FBI can investigate federal crimes when there is probable cause of a federal crime.

The FBI may not investigate when there is no probable cause of a federal crime.

Do me a favor, message me next time before going to such great length to look stupid. I might save you some credibility.

Forum List

Back