orly taitz is making serious progress against corrupt obama

Wow!!! You teabag heads must be getting really nervous!! You know the prez is going to show you for the chumps you are!! I am totally convinced of it now that this crazy bitch is starting up with her crap again.

View attachment 15277

i think you might regret that statement someday... just saying...

So getting bitch-slapped by Obama's long form BC wasn't enough embarrassment for you? I guess you're a glutton for punishment. Good luck.

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

no mr. josefk... i never felt as if i was getting "bitch slapped" by obama's forgery... and by "bitch slapped" i am hoping you are not talking about women, or daughters or mothers. or their grandmother's sisters. i think you get my point...
... like "a dog in this fight" i just don't care for that expression...

the online forgery is a digital recreation made with a software program called "photoshoppe"... it's a way to create documents and artistic images, fix photographs etc...

also, i am not afraid to ask questions when i think it is appropriate... nor do i think any question should be silenced...

Fauxoutrage much? It's an expression, not meant to be taken literally. And I'm not talking about the online document that is in fact real despite your delusions of it being Photoshopped. I'm talking about the long form BC that the White House released. The one that has been confirmed just like the COLB was before it. I don't want you or any birther to be silenced. You provide great entertainment (at your own expense).

bitch_slap.jpg

So getting bitch-slapped by Obama's long form BC wasn't enough embarrassment for you? I guess you're a glutton for punishment. Good luck.

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

no mr. josefk... i never felt as if i was getting "bitch slapped" by obama's forgery... and by "bitch slapped" i am hoping you are not talking about women, or daughters or mothers. or their grandmother's sisters. i think you get my point...

the online forgery is a digital recreation made with a software program called "photoshoppe"... it's a way to create documents and artistic images, fix photographs etc...

also, i am not afraid to ask questions when i think it is appropriate... nor do i think any question should be silenced...

Fauxoutrage much? It's an expression, not meant to be taken literally. And I'm not talking about the online document that is in fact real despite your delusions of it being Photoshopped. I'm talking about the long form BC that the White House released. The one that has been confirmed just like the COLB was before it. I don't want you or any birther to be silenced. You provide great entertainment (at your own expense).

Please link to it. I am in the mood for a laugh. :)

Link to what - Obama's physical BC? Sorry, I can't do that. Do understand how the internet works? Show me your proof that it's a forgery. I'm in the mood for a laugh.

Link to what - Obama's physical BC? Sorry, I can't do that. Do understand how the internet works? Show me your proof that it's a forgery. I'm in the mood for a laugh.

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | The White House

I just have a question. Why use the name "Kenya" on the Certificate of Birth, which was created in 1961, when in 1961, Kenya was still known as "The British East Africa Protectorate, up until 1963? I'm just curious. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. Did I miss something?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenya's Name

Kenya - a wonderful sounding word is named after a mountain of the same name. It was given by the Kikuyu people who lived around present day Mt. Kenya which they referred to as Kirinyaga or Kerenyaga, meaning ‘mountain of whiteness’ because of its snow capped peak (yes, Africa does have snow capped peaks). Mt Kirinyaga which was the main landmark became synonymous with the territory the British later claimed as their colony. However, the name Kenya arose out of the inability of the British and others to pronounce Kirinyaga correctly.

When one hears the name "Kenya," there are images of the savannahs, animals, safari trips, the Rift Valley, the Indian Ocean coastline and Lake Victoria​ but Kenya is over (2003 estimate) 30 million people of various ethnic groups (47) and backgrounds and without having met the people of Kenya, one has not seen the real, living Kenya.

Early Visitors and Settlers

The first people to settle in Kenya were indigenous African communities who migrated from various parts of the continent (Kenya is made up of various people groupings). Other visitors included traders, explorers, missionaries, slave-traders and travelers who came in from various parts of the world such as Portugal, Arabia, Roman empire, India, Greece and as far as China. They visited mainly the East African Coast from as early as the first century A.D. While the majority of the visitors went back to their countries, some settled, and intermarried with the local populations giving rise to a new Swahili culture along the Coast which has a strong Arabian flavor.

The civilization base of craft industries, farming, fishing and international trade gave rise to both Coastal city states such as Siu, Pate, Lamu, Malindi, Gede, Mombasa and Vanga . Islam and Kiswahili language were also introduced . The traders from overseas brought such items as clothes, beads, wines, iron weapons, porcelain and handicrafts. These were exchanged for ivory, timber, gold, copper, rhinoceros horns, animal skins and slaves. (Slaves from Kenya were taken to Zanzibar and shipped from there to various parts of the Arabian peninsula and there is evidence of slaves as far away as China and India.)

The first major European presence in East Africa started with the arrival of the Portuguese in the East African waters in 1498 when Vasco Da Gama​’s fleet made its initial forays on its way to the East Indies. On the first voyage his only negotiations were with the ruler of Malindi and, indeed, for the next hundred years this alliance was the foundation of the Portuguese network in the region. Their quest to control and dominate the lucrative Indian Ocean trade, the conquest of several city-states along the coast, and the establishment of their dominance, lasted 200 years. (The Portuguese forts can still be seen in various states of decay on the coast of Kenya.)

Colonial Rule

The scramble for colonies in Africa among European countries reached fever pitch in 1884, when the Berlin Conference​ was convened to partition Africa amongst European colonial rivals. Among British acquisitions was the land we today call Kenya. A British trading company, Imperial British East Africa Company, was set up and posted to administer Kenya under the name British East Africa Protectorate. When it was realized that the company could not contain Kenya’s hostile communities the British declared the country a colony and Protectorate on 1st July 1895 and posted the first Governor, Sir Arthur Hardinge, to establish a formal British administration.

The seventy years of colonial rule in Kenya were characterized by punitive economic, social and political policies. Most outstanding among these policies was racial discrimination. Huge fertile land was alienated for white settlement, and harsh labor laws were enacted to force the Africans to work at low wages on settler farms and public works. In addition, African political participation was confined to local government.

It was against this scenario that African protest movements began in earnest from the early 1920s. Several political associations, including the Young Kikuyu Association, East African Association, Young Kavirondo Association, North Kavirondo Central Association and Taita Hills Association, were formed to articulate African grievances against forced labor, low wages, heavy taxation, continuing land alienation, and racial discrimination.

Between 1944 and 1960 African political activity and pressure were intensified. In 1944, the first countrywide nationalist party, Kenya African Union​ (KAU) was formed. And in the same year the first African, Eliud Mathu, was nominated to the settler dominated Legislative Council. Unhappiness with the slow political and economic change led to the breakdown of law and order in the early 1950s, and in 1952 Governor, Sir Everlyn Baring declared a state of emergency following the outbreak of the Mau Mau​ rebellion, whose major grievances included land alienations, racial discrimination and lack of political progress.

The state of emergency, however, intensified political resolve for independence, forcing the colonial government to come up with constitutional proposals. Under the Lyttleton constitution of 1954 Africans were allowed to directly elect their representatives to the Legislative Council. The elections were held in 1957, and eight African leaders - Ronald Ngala, Tom Mboya​, Daniel arap Moi, Mate, Muimi, Oginga Odinga​, Oguda and Muliro, were elected. They stepped up agitation for widened representation and independence. After considerable discussion, it was decided to form a mass organization to mobilize the people for the final assault on colonialism, hence the birth of Kenya African National Union, (KANU). KANU was formed in March 1960, at Kiambu town, and on 11 June 1960, it was registered as a mass political society. But as the objective of freedom became evident, many of the smaller communities feared domination by the larger ethnic groups, and on June 25, 1960 they formed the Kenya African Democratic Union (KADU). The first election on a broad electoral register was held in 1961, and was won by KANU. In another election in May 1963, KANU captured 83 of the 124 seats in the House of Representatives and formed the Madaraka Administration on 1st June 1963, and the independence Government on 12th December 1963, under Mzee Jomo Kenyatta​. y

Kenyan Independence

The first Government of independent Kenya immediately had to deal with some pressing economic and political problems. The priorities were acceleration of growth, Kenyanisation of the economy and redistribution of incomes.
None of this, however, could be achieved without political stability, and it was first felt necessary to neutralize those elements in the country who supported extreme policies and who were undermining, rather than building confidence in the new nation. Thus, Kenya embarked on the road to peace and stability, which has made it possible for the country to realize great strides in development.

The country has had three Presidents since independence. Upon Jomo Kenyatta’s death on 22nd August 1978, Daniel arap Moi took over the leadership. He retired on 30th December 2002 in line with a constitutional Provision which limits the Presidential term to a maximum 10 years of 5 years each. This provision took effect in 1991 following the re-introduction of multipartism. Previously kenya was a single party state.

Mwai Kibaki​ took over from Moi on 30th December 2002 to become Kenya's third President. Kibaki and his National Rainbow Coalition (NARC) won with a landslide in the December 27 2002 general elections, thus ending KANU's forty year stranglehold.

Kenya has played a leading role in the quest for peace and stability in the turbulent East African region, because of her stability and general neutrality. The country has held regular elections every five years since independence. The last election held in December 2002 and which was largely hailed as peaceful paved the way for a smooth transfer of power.

http://kabiza.com/Kenya-Country-Information.htm

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from her website just now...

Update: copy of my pleadings were forwarded to Judge Puglisi’s chambers

Posted on | September 21, 2011 | No Comments

I just talked to the clerk of the court in HI. Initially, on September 16 my code did not work for electronic filing, so I submitted my pleadings via FedEx. The clerk stated, that the pleadings submitted on September 16th by one day delivery, were received only yesterday, they will be docketed today and a copy was already forwarded to judge Puglisi. Hearing is scheduled for

The pleadings in DC case before judge Lamberth were docketed. I asked for 20 days emergency hearing. No date yet.

The pleadings in the state case in HI before judge Nishimura are not due until October the 2nd. The hearing is scheduled for October 12th.

There is no decision from the panel of judges Pregerson, Berzon and Fisher in the 9th circuit yet.

I will be leaving for DC today and will have 5 congressional meetings on Thursday

I will keep you appraised of further developments.

my message as washamericom to the obots and obot moderator scrubbers is... this isn't over... censor all you want... people are going to find out sooner than later... godspeed orly taitz...

"Godspeed"? She's been at this shit for almost four years now and it's always the "Same shit, different day (i.e. "I miss-filed this", "I screwed up civil procedure on that.")."

She's so incompetent that she has been sanctioned by Federal Judges. She's an abysmal lawyer. We don't have to "censor" her. Her record of miserable failings stands on its own.

What is she now? 0-100 (seriously). At least she won her case against Phil Berg!

If she was the recipient of "Godspeed" in any form or manner, we wouldn't still be hearing about this stupid shit that you people are obsessed with.

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just talked to the clerk of the court in HI. Initially, on September 16 my code did not work for electronic filing, so I submitted my pleadings via FedEx. The clerk stated, that the pleadings submitted on September 16th by one day delivery, were received only yesterday, they will be docketed today and a copy was already forwarded to judge Puglisi. Hearing is scheduled for

The pleadings in DC case before judge Lamberth were docketed. I asked for 20 days emergency hearing. No date yet.

The pleadings in the state case in HI before judge Nishimura are not due until October the 2nd. The hearing is scheduled for October 12th.

There is no decision from the panel of judges Pregerson, Berzon and Fisher in the 9th circuit yet.

I will be leaving for DC today and will have 5 congressional meetings on Thursday

my message as washamericom to the obots and obot moderator scrubbers is... this isn't over... censor all you want... people are going to find out sooner than later... godspeed orly taitz...

"Godspeed"? She's been at this shit for almost four years now and it's always the "Same shit, different day (i.e. "I miss-filed this", "I screwed up civil procedure on that.")."

She's so incompetent that she has been sanctioned by Federal Judges. She's an abysmal lawyer. We don't have to "censor" her. Her record of miserable failings stands on its own.

What is she now? 0-100 (seriously). At least she won her case against Phil Berg!

If she was the recipient of "Godspeed" in any form or manner, we wouldn't still be hearing about this stupid shit that you people are obsessed with.

Wow! How can you tell her apart from Obama?

Aside from the obvious?

Taitz still practices law.

I just have a question. Why use the name "Kenya" on the Certificate of Birth, which was created in 1961, when in 1961, Kenya was still known as "The British East Africa Protectorate, up until 1963? I'm just curious. I'm sure there is a reasonabblah blah blah

Dude, seriously, save the bandwidth. I'm not buying into your silly birther nonsense. I don't care how many quotes you present from far-right kooks. Obama did what you nuts have been screaming about for years - he released his official long form BC, and just like we all knew (including Obama, I'm sure) would happen - you guys scream forgery. But, yeah sure, go out their and blast your findings. It might help you win some votes for your side. Do it at your local polling place. That'll show 'em.

obama's taller

I just have a question. Why use the name "Kenya" on the Certificate of Birth, which was created in 1961, when in 1961, Kenya was still known as "The British East Africa Protectorate, up until 1963? I'm just curious. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. Did I miss something?
Quite easy explanation with a little more indepth study. The name Kenya wasn't just pulled out of a hat in the 1960s..........

Quite easy explanation with a little more indepth study. The name Kenya wasn't just pulled out of a hat in the 1960s..........

Kenya's Name

Kenya - a wonderful sounding word is named after a mountain of the same name. It was given by the Kikuyu people who lived around present day Mt. Kenya which they referred to as Kirinyaga or Kerenyaga, meaning ‘mountain of whiteness’ because of its snow capped peak (yes, Africa does have snow capped peaks). Mt Kirinyaga which was the main landmark became synonymous with the territory the British later claimed as their colony. However, the name Kenya arose out of the inability of the British and others to pronounce Kirinyaga correctly.

When one hears the name "Kenya," there are images of the savannahs, animals, safari trips, the Rift Valley, the Indian Ocean coastline and Lake Victoria​ but Kenya is over (2003 estimate) 30 million people of various ethnic groups (47) and backgrounds and without having met the people of Kenya, one has not seen the real, living Kenya.

http://kabiza.com/Kenya-Country-Information.htm

:lol: Bet it pisses Michelle off.

Last edited:

The Country was named after the Mountain, Which translates to "White Mountain", Because of the snow cap. :lol: Bet it pisses Michelle off.

Oh, I know. It was also known as the British Protectorate of the Kenyan Colony and the Colony of Kenya, Kenya familiarly.

The Country was named after the Mountain, Which translates to "White Mountain", Because of the snow cap. :lol: Bet it pisses Michelle off.

Oh, I know. It was also known as the British Protectorate of the Kenyan Colony and the Colony of Kenya, Kenya familiarly.

The reason I even brought it up Here... http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ress-against-corrupt-obama-2.html#post4172577 ... was that I thought it unusual that Kenya be used in 1961, on Barry's Birth Certificate, as His Dad's Country of Birth, when, I believe it was still referred to as "British East Africa Protectorate", until 1963.

The reason I even brought it up Here... http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ress-against-corrupt-obama-2.html#post4172577 ... was that I thought it unusual that Kenya be used in 1961, on Barry's Birth Certificate, as His Dad's Country of Birth, when, I believe it was still referred to as "British East Africa Protectorate", until 1963.
And we refer to the Republic of the United States of America by it's full name all the time...... :eusa_whistle:
Think peoples natural inclination to use the familiar...... Think 1961.... Think American national narcissism...... Think bureaucrat, nurse, doctor filling out the form...... :eusa_whistle:
Do ya think they, he, she, it: 1. would even know? 2. Would even care?

Forum List

Back