orly taitz is making serious progress against corrupt obama

don't forget, she's fighting the corrupt courts and media controlled by obama. obama has a strong grip on people not to talk about eligibility and forgery. obama is using intimidation from the top down.

I'm really hoping the truth comes out before the elections, but i doubt it will. Obama and his crew has fought to hide everything for so long that many will never believe it when the truth comes out, they'll still be drinking the Koolaid. I don't think we'll know anything for sure until after the elections. Obama has some pretty big people covering for him, and one lawyer is not going to be able to get the truth out. But eventually it will...and i can't wait to hear the responses from the libs! Of course, they'll never believe it....if they're told something is real by their hero, that's all they'll believe. They have no minds of their own....

don't forget, she's fighting the corrupt courts and media controlled by obama. obama has a strong grip on people not to talk about eligibility and forgery. obama is using intimidation from the top down.

And yet he hasn't been able to get an infrastructure bill passed. :lol: He controls minds and newspapers and television stations....but he can't get the kind of bill that has ALWAYS had bipartisan support passed.

Anyway.....

So what do you birthers have to say about the birth announcements in the local newspapers?

Last edited:
President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | The White House

I just have a question. Why use the name "Kenya" on the Certificate of Birth, which was created in 1961, when in 1961, Kenya was still known as "The British East Africa Protectorate, up until 1963? I'm just curious. I'm sure there is a reasonabblah blah blah

Dude, seriously, save the bandwidth. I'm not buying into your silly birther nonsense. I don't care how many quotes you present from far-right kooks. Obama did what you nuts have been screaming about for years - he released his official long form BC, and just like we all knew (including Obama, I'm sure) would happen - you guys scream forgery. But, yeah sure, go out their and blast your findings. It might help you win some votes for your side. Do it at your local polling place. That'll show 'em.

So i take it you can't answer the question? Why does it say Kenya on his BC then?

Because Kenya was called Kenya in 1961. It hadn't been called the East Africa Protectorate since 1920. Cite: British Empire: Kenya Includes link to a 1925 map where the country is called "Kenya"
Seriously, your claim is that Obama has spent millions of dollars, controls the media, and yet hires the worst forgers in the world to do his birth certificate? Seriously?

Last edited:

You need to change that 15 watt light bulb between your ears. It has burned out as has your ignorant repetitive rhetoric.

Let's go over this again. There are only two groups that control the media. The advertisers and those in the media corporations that approve of advertising. Obama is not included or consulted in those decisions. If you do not understand these principals then you are hopelessly ignorant of how media works.

Read this link:
Who Is Behind Quashing the Birth Certificate Issue?

A exerpt:

In an explosive interview by Dr. Laurie Roth on her syndicated West Coast radio show on August 7th, Douglas Hagmann—a respected journalist, director of the Northeast Intelligence Network and longtime private investigator, and Judi McLeod, a prolific journalist and the managing editor of Canada Free Press—the reason for the media blackout about the birth-certificate issue was nothing less than organized Mafia-like dire threats to members of the media issued not only from the heads of major TV and radio stations but also from Federal Communication Commission officials!

According to Hagmann and McLeod, who conducted a nine-month investigation and documented their findings scrupulously, after Obama was elected but before he was inaugurated:
•A major TV talk-show host reported that he was ordered not to raise the birth certificate issue or risk losing his job.
• FCC officials threatened to yank broadcasting licenses, break up conglomerates, and make the enactment of the Fairness Doctrine “look mild” in comparison to other consequences.
•In at least one corporate TV headquarters, memos were circulated to all on-air employees not to mention the birth certificate issue, as well as other specific subjects like Obama’s Illinois lawyer’s license, his college records, etc., under both implied and explicit threats.

OK Sport. Let's assume for this discussion that your reference has some credibility. Just look at the "facts" you present. BEFORE he was inaugurated? When exactly do you think Obama took over the office? If you want to blame a president for FCC actions before Obama took office you would have to blame Bush. Any other conclusion is insane. I have no idea why Bush would push the FCC toward THAT goal but perhaps they made some kinda behind closed doors deal. Why would Bush benefit from such an arrangement?

I stand by my previous post. Advertisers and those that accept advertising control what is on television and radio.

Dude, seriously, save the bandwidth. I'm not buying into your silly birther nonsense. I don't care how many quotes you present from far-right kooks. Obama did what you nuts have been screaming about for years - he released his official long form BC, and just like we all knew (including Obama, I'm sure) would happen - you guys scream forgery. But, yeah sure, go out their and blast your findings. It might help you win some votes for your side. Do it at your local polling place. That'll show 'em.

So i take it you can't answer the question? Why does it say Kenya on his BC then?

Because Kenya was called Kenya in 1961. It hadn't been called the East Africa Protectorate since 1920. Cite: British Empire: Kenya Includes link to a 1925 map where the country is called "Kenya"
Seriously, your claim is that Obama has spent millions of dollars, controls the media, and yet hires the worst forgers in the world to do his birth certificate? Seriously?

Because he thinks everyone else is stupid...and alot of them are. It wouldn't matter what he showed us now (because he's lied so much), the right won't believe it, and the left will believe anything he tells them.

Because he thinks everyone else is stupid...and alot of them are. It wouldn't matter what he showed us now (because he's lied so much), the right won't believe it, and the left will believe anything he tells them.

I like how you dodged the fact that your claim about Kenya was wrong.

I didn't dodge anything, i just didn't respond to it. I really don't know if it was right or wrong, i'd just asked you why you didn't respond to the other poster...just seemed like you were dodging the question.

I didn't dodge anything, i just didn't respond to it. I really don't know if it was right or wrong, i'd just asked you why you didn't respond to the other poster...just seemed like you were dodging the question.

That wasn't me. And now I see you didn't ask the original question either. huh.

the birther issue is gathering momentum. much to the obot displeasure.... LOL

So what do the birthers here say about the announcements in the local papers when Obama was born?

renegade250.jpg

she's going to make a wonderful campaign against feinstein.

Your very survival astonishes me. How does one with such a gift for delusion know when to cross a street or god for bid operate an automobile.

The fact you can manage to type in itself is a major miracle. When a mind like yours just see's what it wants to see how do you distinguish the letters on your keyboard?

Orly Taitz, the last attorney to present her case, has been the subject of considerable criticism of her character by various persons during her four year ordeal stretching back to 2008 when she started down this road with Obama. She drew considerable ire and vitriol from Mr. Jablonski, in his letter to Mr. Kemp requesting the dismissal of the hearing. Her case was developed with credible skill however lacked the polish of an experienced litigator. Though appeared solid in evidentiary value and her presentation of the facts were damning. It was probably for the personal nature of her inquiry of Obama and his credentials which drew such criticism from others along the way and Obama’s attorney in particular.

Goergia Court Asking Some VERY Interesting Questions Regarding Obama’s Qualification To Be President « Start Thinking Right

Forum List

Back