orly taitz is making serious progress against corrupt obama

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from her website just now...

Update: copy of my pleadings were forwarded to Judge Puglisi’s chambers

Posted on | September 21, 2011 | No Comments

I just talked to the clerk of the court in HI. Initially, on September 16 my code did not work for electronic filing, so I submitted my pleadings via FedEx. The clerk stated, that the pleadings submitted on September 16th by one day delivery, were received only yesterday, they will be docketed today and a copy was already forwarded to judge Puglisi. Hearing is scheduled for

The pleadings in DC case before judge Lamberth were docketed. I asked for 20 days emergency hearing. No date yet.

The pleadings in the state case in HI before judge Nishimura are not due until October the 2nd. The hearing is scheduled for October 12th.

There is no decision from the panel of judges Pregerson, Berzon and Fisher in the 9th circuit yet.

I will be leaving for DC today and will have 5 congressional meetings on Thursday

I will keep you appraised of further developments.

my message as washamericom to the obots and obot moderator scrubbers is... this isn't over... censor all you want... people are going to find out sooner than later... godspeed orly taitz...

Last edited:
So getting bitch-slapped by Obama's long form BC wasn't enough embarrassment for you? I guess you're a glutton for punishment. Good luck.

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from her website just now...

Update: copy of my pleadings were forwarded to Judge Puglisi’s chambers

Posted on | September 21, 2011 | No Comments

I just talked to the clerk of the court in HI. Initially, on September 16 my code did not work for electronic filing, so I submitted my pleadings via FedEx. The clerk stated, that the pleadings submitted on September 16th by one day delivery, were received only yesterday, they will be docketed today and a copy was already forwarded to judge Puglisi. Hearing is scheduled for

The pleadings in DC case before judge Lamberth were docketed. I asked for 20 days emergency hearing. No date yet.

The pleadings in the state case in HI before judge Nishimura are not due until October the 2nd. The hearing is scheduled for October 12th.

There is no decision from the panel of judges Pregerson, Berzon and Fisher in the 9th circuit yet.

I will be leaving for DC today and will have 5 congressional meetings on Thursday

I will keep you appraised of further developments.

my message as washamericom to the obots and obot moderator scrubbers is... this isn't over... censor all you want... people are going to find out sooner than later... godspeed orly taitz...

How is this lunatic allowed to waste so many judges time? I know everyone is entitled to their day in court, but this is ridiculous. They should all be consolidated into one case, and just get it over with.

6 judges? :cuckoo:

She is SO crazy. On the other hand, I can't wait to see Allison Janney in the lead role.

i love west wing ! ... see that's what's so weird... i'm a vermont liberal musician who smokes weed, but fiscally, i'm totally conservative (i own washingtonamerica.com), and
in my heart i think the democrats are bullshit artists, and i think obamavich is corrupt to the bone... so you tell me...

Last edited:
Wow!!! You teabag heads must be getting really nervous!! You know the prez is going to show you for the chumps you are!! I am totally convinced of it now that this crazy bitch is starting up with her crap again.

$obama2012.jpg

So getting bitch-slapped by Obama's long form BC wasn't enough embarrassment for you? I guess you're a glutton for punishment. Good luck.

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

no mr. josefk... i never felt as if i was getting "bitch slapped" by obama's forgery... and by "bitch slapped" i am hoping you are not talking about women, or daughters or mothers. or their grandmother's sisters. i think you get my point...
... like "a dog in this fight" i just don't care for that expression...

the online forgery is a digital recreation made with a software program called "photoshoppe"... it's a way to create documents and artistic images, fix photographs etc...

also, i am not afraid to ask questions when i think it is appropriate... nor do i think any question should be silenced...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back