O'Reily : Huge fake sex assualt claim againt Trump coming in January

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly is predicting a huge onslaught against President Trump in January based around fake accusations of sexual assault as Democrats panic that Trump’s chances of re-election are surging.

O’Reilly: Huge Fake Sex Assault Claim Against Trump Coming in January
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this show shoud be interesting the lies these msm creatures dream up in order to try and bring Trump how.

25289170_1950707225250237_544136424768784226_n.jpg

Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly is predicting a huge onslaught against President Trump in January based around fake accusations of sexual assault as Democrats panic that Trump’s chances of re-election are surging.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this show shoud be interesting the lies these msm creatures dream up in order to try and bring Trump how.

You know that sexual predators don't care about looks...they care about the power and control.....

DOESN'T ANYONE SEE that this is, in large part, what is driving this current assault against men? If they can establish that 99 other guys were fired, prosecuted or whatever, for looking wrong at a lady, that makes the case to go after Trump and claim: WHY IS HE ANY DIFFERENT?! This has been building for months and the Libs are about as transparent as air.

IT IS ALL THAT THEY GOT NOW AGAINST TRUMP BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE HAS WORKED. But this won't work either.

JUST TODAY, in the continuing assault against anything with a penis:

Tom Ashbrook accused of 'creepy' sex talk and more.
The Boston Globe on MSN.com · 18h
Young women and men who've worked for Ashbrook at WBUR reportedly described name calling, ridicule, hugs, and neck rubs following his tirades.

NFL Network suspends Faulk, others amid sexual harassment claims
Sporting News on MSN.com · 9h
A spokesman for NFL Network said Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans have been suspended from their duties pending an investigation.

Merriam-Webster's word of the year for 2017: 'Feminism'
San Francisco Gate · 1h
NEW YORK (AP) — This may or may not come as a surprise: Merriam-Webster's word of the year for 2017 is "feminism." Yes, it's been a big year or two or 100 for the word. In 2017, lookups for feminism increased 70 perce…

New Yorker cuts ties with Ryan Lizza over 'improper sexual conduct'
Talking Points Memo on MSN.com · 16h
Lizza said he was 'dismayed' by the New Yorker’s description of his behavior, which he characterized as 'a respectful relationship with a woman I dated.'

And it's only 11 AM in the morning! The Uber-Feminized Libs have the penis-crushing stone rolling against men now and while it has momentum, they want to use it to take Trump out with it. And Megyn Kelly is right in there leading the assault.

Last edited:
Those women are not hot enough to sexually assault. What an odd defense.

You know that sexual predators don't care about looks...they care about the power and control.....
I really don't believe that is a binary fact.

Why not try it? Nothing else the loons have tried has worked. LOL

Goddamn dumbass demoquacks

"Trump asked me for my phone number in 1972. He is not fit to be President and should resign!"

Do people really think this will cost Trump a win?

And from the same people that bungled the 2016 election?

I hope Vegas has a line on the 2020 election. I might cash in on it.

I've been saying that the Democrats will start their sexual assault offensive against Donald Trump next year as the Russian Collusion nonsense peters out. I'm surprised they invested so much political capital in this wild goose chase. Why do you spend a year trying to prove something that is not a crime? It shows the pitiful state of Democratic leadership and their Media machine.

DOESN'T ANYONE SEE that this is, in large part, what is driving this current assault against men? If they can establish that 99 other guys were fired, prosecuted or whatever, for looking wrong at a lady, that makes the case to go after Trump and claim: WHY IS HE ANY DIFFERENT?! This has been building for months and the Libs are about as transparent as air.

IT IS ALL THAT THEY GOT NOW AGAINST TRUMP BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE HAS WORKED. But this won't work either.

Young women and men who've worked for Ashbrook at WBUR reportedly described name calling, ridicule, hugs, and neck rubs following his tirades.

A spokesman for NFL Network said Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans have been suspended from their duties pending an investigation.

San Francisco Gate · 1h
NEW YORK (AP) — This may or may not come as a surprise: Merriam-Webster's word of the year for 2017 is "feminism." Yes, it's been a big year or two or 100 for the word. In 2017, lookups for feminism increased 70 perce…

Lizza said he was 'dismayed' by the New Yorker’s description of his behavior, which he characterized as 'a respectful relationship with a woman I dated.'

And it's only 11 AM in the morning! The Uber-Feminized Libs have the penis-crushing stone rolling against men now and while it has momentum, they want to use it to take Trump out with it. And Megyn Kelly is right in there leading the assault.
Why can't we all see, like you see, that it's really the MEN who are the victims here!?!

San Francisco Gate · 1h

Breathing wrong around some women is now sexual harassment... The foot needs to drop on the false accusations shit.. They need a looser pays arrangement.. period..

I've been saying that the Democrats will start their sexual assault offensive against Donald Trump next year as the Russian Collusion nonsense peters out. I'm surprised they invested so much political capital in this wild goose chase. Why do you spend a year trying to prove something that is not a crime? It shows the pitiful state of Democratic leadership and their Media machine.
They messed up...

Their inner circle is now exposed in the DOJ and they are freaking out..

Those women are not hot enough to sexually assault. What an odd defense.
What would a fag like you know about that topic?
No offense intended.
I still think women are beautiful. I just don't want to fuck them.
I can see that.

I certainly dont want to fuck every beautiful woman I see.

Only midget Asians with blonde hair and purple eyes.

roflmao

Yes, there is a huge difference between apprising beauty and what one finds sexually attractive.

Which kind of undermines your original statement about women being hot enough to sexually assault, doesnt it? Does one sexually assault the beautiful? Sexual eroticism might make that work, but there is no evidence Trump is a kink. Power sex depends entirely on the perceived beauty of the one being dominated, doesnt it?

While a lot of sexual eroticism is entirely unrelated to the beauty of the target, for a heterosexual like Trump it would appear to be the working assumption.

So all that to say I find your comment confusing. lol

You could be right. 30 years ago Melania was 17 and Trump was 41. Sounds a lot like Moore,doesn't it?
Just so you know, this is Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks about the time Trump grabbed their pussies.
Donald-Trump-Sexual-Assault-Accusers-Jessica-Leeds-Rachel-Crooks.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back