O'Reilly and FOX refuse to answer to fabrication accusations

He's provided documentation. All the left has is David Korn's mouth and imagination.

Tipsycatlover

You wish.

:link::link::link::link:
. CBS News released video of the rioting in Buenos Aires today from the Faukland Islands war era.
And O'Lielly was nowhere to be seen in any of the rioting on the video. No camera man being knocked down with the video going askew. No Army chasing him. For all we know all of the real dangerous rioting took place after CBS sent him packing!!!!!
Even showing liberals CBS video of the rioting, they still maintain their ridiculous opinion. It only proves they have an agenda to destroy O'reilly.

There were a lot more examples of BillO's lies that that video had nothing to do with. Why did BillO try to explain that one incident and try to ignore all the others?
I'm sure Mother Jones will make up plenty more.

Still doesn't change the fact Brian Williams is a compulsive liar. Perhaps that's how he got his job. Perhaps that's why he supports Obama. They have so much in common.

The Left, in their zeal to find moral equivalency, is going after Bill O'Reilly, so they can say "Their side did it too." That somehow makes it alright for the liberal lying Brian Williams to have done the same. Well, there is no equivalency here. Bill O'Reilly told the Truth. Brian, like all Liberals, lie.

I'm not seeing a big outcry defending Brian. Of course teabaggers are out in force trying to cover for BillO

Bullshit, leftwing wacko.

You have any way to prove your claim, or is that just your Tourette's Syndrome kicking in again?

O'Reilly writes that "many were killed" during the riot. The CBS News report from the riot does not mention any deaths.
Because the Argentine government blacked out the news and refused to release fatalities to the press, but later admitted that there were deaths after CBS filed it's report.
Or there were no fatalities to report. There is no proof either way, plus there is no proof O'Lielly was still there when the demonstrations turned to rioting, since CBS kicked him out in short order after his firat encounter with the demonstrations.
Link
CBS kicked O Reilly out of Argentina The Ave

“The CBS bureau chief in Buenos Aires, Larry Doyle, an ex-Marine LRRP, was something of a legend among CBSers because of his personal courage and his knowledge about how to do your job without exposing yourself to undue danger. Early that night in Buenos Aires he assembled the camera crews in our hotel newsroom and instructed them to refrain from using the lights on their cameras while around crowds. Television lights attracted potentially violent people and also made the camera-person an easier target for demonstrators throwing rocks. …

“According to Doyle, O’Reilly returned to the hotel in a rage over the fact that his cameraman wouldn’t turn on the lights to photograph angry crowds. Doyle defended the cameraman and chewed out O’Reilly for violating his instructions on lights. When Doyle looked at the tape shot by O’Reilly’s cameraman he saw that … O’Reilly had ordered the cameraman to shoot — with his light on. …

“[T]he demonstrations … had been well covered by three or four camera crews …. All that footage was blended into the main story, narrated by Schieffer, who [was] the anchor on the scene. When Doyle informed O’Reilly that Schieffer would be doing the report … the reporter exploded. ‘I didn’t come down here to have my footage used by that old man,’ he shouted. Doyle was stunned. … This confrontation led the next day to O’Reilly being ordered out of Argentina by the CBS bosses. … ”

O'Reilly is well known as a petulant asshole. We aren't arguing that.

You claim he wasn't there or lied about it. Now you show that he was but also wanted his camera man to take risks some say might have exposed himself and his crew to bodily harm, David Corn claims he wasn't in harm's way. Which is it?

Your case is getting weaker by the minute.

oreilly_zpsy9r8d909.jpg

I don't think that applies to the Fox News audience.

Bill O Reilly Responds. We Annotate. Mother Jones

Rather than answer directly to the accuser, O'Reilly takes his defense to the air on his FOX. Conveniently, no one could ask him additional questions. Conveniently, no one could cross examine his portrayal of his "war zone" statements.

O'Reilly knows where he is safe. And FOX is craning their necks looking the other way. AMAZING! The other journalist who covered the riots in Argentina are angry that O'Reilly portrayed them as cowering in their room. But he will get away with his lies and fabrications, because FOX...with the blessings of the Australian, will swear he has been soiled by a politically motivated hack job.

ANSWER MOTHER JONES, BILL! QUIT HIDING BEHIND FOX AND YOUR LOW INFORMATION AUDIENCE.
Robert McDonald!

Yeah, Washington Post.

Mother Jones, ThinkProgress, Center For American Progress, The Washington Post, The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN, all on the Democrats payroll.
I know its nothing compared to you an internet "Special Farces" schmuck...a nobody
Special Farces??

That is where Robert McDonald served, right?
No its mudwhistle and the heroic bold brave Bill O Bullshit

Oh my, more SUBVERSIVES for O'Reilly!

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O’Reilly’s Account of Falklands War Riot (Sorry David Corn fans)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ex-nbc-bureau-chief-backs-up-oreillys-account-of-falklands-war-riot/ ^
Two former CBS reporters have strongly disputed Bill O’Reilly‘s accounts of what happened one night when they covered a riot in Buenos Aires, but on The Factor tonight, O’Reilly brought on a former NBC News bureau chief who backed up his story. Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires...

. CBS News released video of the rioting in Buenos Aires today from the Faukland Islands war era.
And O'Lielly was nowhere to be seen in any of the rioting on the video. No camera man being knocked down with the video going askew. No Army chasing him. For all we know all of the real dangerous rioting took place after CBS sent him packing!!!!!
Even showing liberals CBS video of the rioting, they still maintain their ridiculous opinion. It only proves they have an agenda to destroy O'reilly.

There were a lot more examples of BillO's lies that that video had nothing to do with. Why did BillO try to explain that one incident and try to ignore all the others?
I'm sure Mother Jones will make up plenty more.

Still doesn't change the fact Brian Williams is a compulsive liar. Perhaps that's how he got his job. Perhaps that's why he supports Obama. They have so much in common.

The list of BillO's lies that were exposed by Mother Jones has stayed consistent, but Billo just mentioned one little part of them. Why can't he address all the rest? I wasn't defending Brian Williams.

[

I'm not seeing a big outcry defending Brian. Of course teabaggers are out in force trying to cover for BillO
Oh really? Why didn't libs make these accusations before the Williams scandal?

Why didn't the teabaggers make the accusation about Williams sooner?
Uh, because we didn't know.
Next stupid question.

Valid reason, and that is why BillO's lies are only being exposed now.

Forum List

Back