O'Reilly and FOX refuse to answer to fabrication accusations

[

I'm not seeing a big outcry defending Brian. Of course teabaggers are out in force trying to cover for BillO
Oh really? Why didn't libs make these accusations before the Williams scandal?

Why didn't the teabaggers make the accusation about Williams sooner?
Uh, because we didn't know.
Next stupid question.

Valid reason, and that is why BillO's lies are only being exposed now.
Should Robert McDonald be fired?

He lied to the very vets he is supposed to be serving.

How does that compare to O'Reilly in significance?

Oh my, more SUBVERSIVES for O'Reilly!

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O’Reilly’s Account of Falklands War Riot (Sorry David Corn fans)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ex-nbc-bureau-chief-backs-up-oreillys-account-of-falklands-war-riot/ ^
Two former CBS reporters have strongly disputed Bill O’Reilly‘s accounts of what happened one night when they covered a riot in Buenos Aires, but on The Factor tonight, O’Reilly brought on a former NBC News bureau chief who backed up his story. Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires...
That video is from the day AFTER O'Lielly was kicked out by CBS. O'Lielly claims he and his cameraman was attacked the day of the surrender which was the 14th. That video is from the night of the 15th, O'Lielly had already been given the boot!

[

I'm not seeing a big outcry defending Brian. Of course teabaggers are out in force trying to cover for BillO

Next stupid question.

O'Reilly debunked those accusations last night. Too bad you didn't see the show and instead like going thru 3rd parties with an axe to grind.

Yep, it's been backed up with video.

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O Reilly s Account of Falklands War Riot Mediaite

Read it and weep, libs. Orielly was dead on accurate.

O'Reilly worked for CBS
at the times and eight journalist say otherwise...
Bill O'Reilly'sFormer Colleague Calls Him Out For 'Fabrication' ...

[URL='http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/23/colleague-disputes-bill-oreilly-calls-descriptions-absurd.html']
Bill O’Reilly Scandal Grows As 8th Former Colleague Calls His War Coverage Claims Absurd
Yet another of Bill O'Reilly's former colleagues from CBS News disputes his active war zone claims. Even back then, his colleagues thought he was "grandstanding"
[/URL]

[

Next stupid question.

O'Reilly debunked those accusations last night. Too bad you didn't see the show and instead like going thru 3rd parties with an axe to grind.
You are Special Farces so we must take you seriously.NOT...brave SPecial farces schmuck a nobody

Yeah, Washington Post.

Mother Jones, ThinkProgress, Center For American Progress, The Washington Post, The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN, all on the Democrats payroll.
I know its nothing compared to you an internet "Special Farces" schmuck...a nobody
Special Farces??

That is where Robert McDonald served, right?
Checking his DD-214 shows he completed the Ranger course, but never served in any special ops unit. He served in the 82nd Airborne out of Ft Bragg.

[

Next stupid question.

This thread is about Billo's lies.

Yeah, Washington Post.

Mother Jones, ThinkProgress, Center For American Progress, The Washington Post, The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN, all on the Democrats payroll.
I know its nothing compared to you an internet "Special Farces" schmuck...a nobody
Special Farces??

Checking his DD-214 shows he completed the Ranger course, but never served in any special ops unit. He served in the 82nd Airborne out of Ft Bragg.

Now check the map and see where the Malvina Islands are in relation to where BillO Bullshit was....schmuck

Next stupid question.

You are Special Farces so we must take you seriously.NOT...brave SPecial farces schmuck a nobody
Special Farces schmuck Robert McDonald should resign or be fired as head of VA.

Where is Obama?

Next stupid question.

As if an asswipe like you bothers me. Don't bother. You're just wasting your time.

Next stupid question.

Fuck yourself, I am hijacking it and making it about VA head Robert McDonald's lies.

Report me if you do not like it.

[

Next stupid question.

Saw it. He didn't address much of his list of lies.

Next stupid question.

Where is Obama?
start a thread on that ...this is about Bill O Bullshit

Next stupid question.

Fuck yourself, I am hijacking it and making it about VA head Robert McDonald's lies.

How about we ignore you like the regular asshole you are

Yeah, Washington Post.

Special Farces??

Now check the map and see where the Malvina Islands are in relation to where BillO Bullshit was....schmuck
I didn't know Buenos Aires was on an island.

Next stupid question.

How about we ignore you like the regular asshole you are

Good idea. Ignore me while you're at it too.

Next stupid question.

Where is Obama?
start a thread on that ...this is about Bill O Bullshit
Report me then, because I am not shutting up about Special Farces liar Robert McDonald until he resigns, Obama fires him, or I get banned for thread jacking.

Forum List

Back