Oregon's state senate republicans cannot run for reelection.

Rebulicans have to understand the law applies to them. They are not Above the law. At any rate, if someone wants to serve as an elected representative, I have a word of advice: Do your friggin job and show up for work.
Democrats have to learn how to read the law and apply it literally.
The actual text that Measure 113 inserted into the Oregon Constitution says that lawmakers with 10 absences can’t hold office “for the term following the election after the member’s current term is completed.”

But elections in Oregon are held before a lawmaker’s term expires — not after.
:rolleyes:

Rebulicans have to understand the law applies to them. They are not Above the law. At any rate, if someone wants to serve as an elected representative, I have a word of advice: Do your friggin job and show up for work.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hilarious

Just how is the supreme court going to rule on a state voter approved law?

Loser.
When description on the ballot doesn't match text of the measure(law) the voters likely didn't clearly know what they were voting for.

But hey, can we expect Leftist and Democrats to understand that or have common sense ? :rolleyes:

When description on the ballot doesn't match text of the measure(law) the voters likely didn't clearly know what they were voting for.

But hey, can we expect Leftist and Democrats to understand that or have common sense ? :rolleyes:
Hilarious

I'm very sure the voters knew what they were voting for. You just don't agree with it.

replace them with people who put country over party....do you understand how that works?...
Better than you it seems.

First it takes a party=financing to run a campaign and get elected.

Second, the two major parties do have major ideological platforms and agendas.

Third, our system depends upon informed and intelligent voters to elect those who are willing to run for office. There lies are nation's major short coming.

Fourth, each party has a different definition of what amounts to "country over party". "country over party" is a lame and useless adage from those whom are too lazy and stupid to be involved in politics, seldom vote, seldom know how or what to vote for, and basically are shifting blame to others.

Check your mirror to see where the problems lie.

Hilarious

I'm very sure the voters knew what they were voting for. You just don't agree with it.
Nope!
You haven't a clue. Likely never will.
I just explained it all in a couple posts above, which you either don't understand, or chose to be obstructionist and contrarian just to give illusion you have a brain.

Measure 113, passed by voters in 2022, amended the state constitution to bar lawmakers from re-election if they have more than 10 unexcused absences.

Good to read those lawmakers found out who was in charge. I have no sympathy for them since the post said they staged their hissy-fit last year after voters had laid down the law.

Better than you it seems.

First it takes a party=financing to run a campaign and get elected.

Second, the two major parties do have major ideological platforms and agendas.

Third, our system depends upon informed and intelligent voters to elect those who are willing to run for office. There lies are nation's major short coming.

Fourth, each party has a different definition of what amounts to "country over party". "country over party" is a lame and useless adage from those whom are too lazy and stupid to be involved in politics, seldom vote, seldom know how or what to vote for, and basically are shifting blame to others.

Check your mirror to see where the problems lie.
i dont need to check no mirror....i know were the problem is....party die hards like you.....

Vice President Kamala Harris meets with Democratic Texas lawmakers who fled the state to avoid voting on voting rights legislation​

texas-democrats-on-plane.jpeg

Kamala%20Harris%20Texas%20Democrats%20Quorum%20REUTERS%20TT%2001.jpg
Exactly. The moron lefturds here cheered that action. As well as the Dems in Wisconsin fleeing the state. If they didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any.

Exactly. The moron lefturds here cheered that action. As well as the Dems in Wisconsin fleeing the state. If they didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any.
WI doesn't have the same law.

Forum List

Back