Oregon's state senate republicans cannot run for reelection.

Vice President Kamala Harris meets with Democratic Texas lawmakers who fled the state to avoid voting on voting rights legislation​

texas-democrats-on-plane.jpeg

Kamala%20Harris%20Texas%20Democrats%20Quorum%20REUTERS%20TT%2001.jpg
Wisco state legislators did the same thing several years back....The same moonbats sniveling about "obstructionism" now, were jumping for joy.

Uh, It's the law that is unconstitutional. Absolutely free speech. They saw it as their duty.
No, this is stupid, and ignorant – free speech isn’t being ‘violated.’

And their duty is to respect the will of the people, even if they disagree with it; not lawlessly and in bad faith obstruct the will of the people.

Again, this is yet another example of the right’s contempt for democracy.

Oregon high court says GOP lawmakers who staged walkout can’t run for re-election

Oregon is sick of republican obstructionism.

When will the rest of the country wake up?

I'm not a lawyer but I could punch a half dozen holes in that bullshit. The State Constitution says they need permission or excuse for an absence, yet it doesn't say what constitutes an acceptable excuse or from whom they must get permission. That kind of vague language would never withstand SCOTUS scrutiny.

No, this is stupid, and ignorant – free speech isn’t being ‘violated.’

And their duty is to respect the will of the people, even if they disagree with it; not lawlessly and in bad faith obstruct the will of the people.

Again, this is yet another example of the right’s contempt for democracy.
If our government respected the will of the people we would not be in this mess.

Vice President Kamala Harris meets with Democratic Texas lawmakers who fled the state to avoid voting on voting rights legislation​

texas-democrats-on-plane.jpeg

Kamala%20Harris%20Texas%20Democrats%20Quorum%20REUTERS%20TT%2001.jpg
The dumbass Democrat lost their fight against Voting Rights in Texas.

The Texas voting law required an ID to vote.
The Democrats say that the law discriminates against minorities.
But the law applies to everyone the same regardless of race.
The Democrats opposing Voter ID laws is an admission that they CHEAT.
When someone votes twice, they violate everyone else's Right to Vote.

I'm not a lawyer but I could punch a half dozen holes in that bullshit. The State Constitution says they need permission or excuse for an absence, yet it doesn't say what constitutes an acceptable excuse or from whom they must get permission. That kind of vague language would never withstand SCOTUS scrutiny.

The actual legal experts disagree with your layman's objections.

Forum List

Back