Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

If I were in any of the families I would refuse to meet with him. No reason to.
well, he'll be there recruiting people who will come to washington on AF1 and speak before some committee or another on gun control...just like the virginia reporters father...just like the crisis actors from sandy hook....it's all psyops
No, it's all ridiculous rightwing delusion, stupidity, and lies.

The Roseburg Beacon does not speak for the town.

It's a right wing rag owned by failed local conservative politicians.
The town has been quite vocal in their rejection of Obama. You should use Google before you spout stupidities, fake doc.
Nonsense.

This is just another ridiculous lie from the right.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

So of course he's got to come and harass us on our own turf.

This isn't going to end well.

Obama Not Welcome In Roseburg, Says Local Newspaper Publisher

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

The publisher of a local conservative paper said.................................. Enough said.

Good for them and I hope they stand their ground about it. they have a governor who should speak for them. I don't know where he thinks these things are his business to begin with, but thankfully we only have one more year of the puke making an ugly ass of himself.
Stop lying. If he didnt come to Oregon cows like you would be mooing in pain and crying about why he didnt visit the white victims.

Correct, the families should speak for themselves. When have they said they wanted to see this joker in their town?

According to you a family member should be denied the opportunity to say exactly that to his face if that's the way they feel. Why do you want to stifle these people and not allow them to speak for themselves?

I hope they do speak for themselves. I hope this is the most embarrassing moment of your Presidents career. I hope it goes down in history and remembered forever.

:lol:

Of course that's what you "hope" for.

And these RW gun worshippers say they are not politicizing the issue. Funny.

What a pig.

Roseburg doesn't want him there, asked him to stay away, has been quite public about it.

"President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said."

How many threads would we get if he didn't go?

Great point....

you would think these sad little people on the right would get tired of being agents of hate. But, really, what else do they have?

I'm sure he'd be welcome in Eugina or Portfagland.

Roseburg is where decent men and women live, though. They aren't interested in being used by the asshole who's responsible for ten ppl getting shot in their school.

Roseburg Residents Speak-Out: CONCEALED CARRY Saves Lives, Not More Gun Control
Concealed carry was legal in the school.
721.3 Student Misconduct
The following actions and/or behaviors are the types of misconduct for which students may be subject to disciplinary action. These prohibitions are not designed to define misconduct in all-inclusive terms and in no way should this be considered an exhaustive list:

1. Possession or use, without written authorization, of firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals, substances, or any other weapons or destructive devices that are designed to or readily capable of causing physical injury, on College premises, at College-sponsored or supervised functions or at functions sponsored or participated in by the College.
Student Code of Conduct - Umpqua Community College

I cant speak for the rest of the people in my neighborhood, but I for one would not welcome obama if it were my child. Wouldnt want him anywhere around. Nothing he could say would have any sincerity or value.
Im pretty sure the majority around here would feel the same, however like I said, I cant and wont speak for them.
The references to this article that I find are all one guy saying it for everyone. But I have not found any article that specifically has that opinion from all of those in question.

It is really a mixed bag. You want the world to stop and recognize your loss because the pain is so overwhelming. What happened in Seattle with the Ride the Duck seem so minimal. No President, no press, it seems to minimize the death of those just 10 days ago. Is their life any better or less?
Thats why I would not be so ignorant to speak for others. I personally would not welcome him. However do I have the right to make that decision for all of the others? I dont think so.
I would just stay home. Or I would go but leave as soon as he started speaking. If he just kept quiet and paid his respects, thats one thing. but he wont.
Were I a parent or loved one of the victims, I would attend, but turn my back to him. If forced to meet him, I would likely be arrested for bitch slapping a sitting POTUS.

I cant speak for the rest of the people in my neighborhood, but I for one would not welcome obama if it were my child. Wouldnt want him anywhere around. Nothing he could say would have any sincerity or value.
Im pretty sure the majority around here would feel the same, however like I said, I cant and wont speak for them.
The references to this article that I find are all one guy saying it for everyone. But I have not found any article that specifically has that opinion from all of those in question.

It is really a mixed bag. You want the world to stop and recognize your loss because the pain is so overwhelming. What happened in Seattle with the Ride the Duck seem so minimal. No President, no press, it seems to minimize the death of those just 10 days ago. Is their life any better or less?
Thats why I would not be so ignorant to speak for others. I personally would not welcome him. However do I have the right to make that decision for all of the others? I dont think so.
I would just stay home. Or I would go but leave as soon as he started speaking. If he just kept quiet and paid his respects, thats one thing. but he wont.
Were I a parent or loved one of the victims, I would attend, but turn my back to him. If forced to meet him, I would likely be arrested for bitch slapping a sitting POTUS.

I would too and I would probably be right with you in the jail cell.

Agreed. If he makes a speech without one hint of politics or agenda, I'll say he did the right thing. But let's face it, this is the most party-first, country-second President we've ever had in our lifetime. In the past, Democrats have turned funerals into political rallies. These are people that have absolutely no integrity, and this is what that town is expecting. So am I.
The very same can easily be said about RW Republican conservatives and the entire GOP. Don't be such a hypocrite.

And you don't know what the town is expecting, so don't speak for people you don't know and don't know what they think. What a complete jackass to try to speak for an entire town, especially where you have never set foot. I grew up in Oregon. I have been to Roseburg. I spent years at university in southern Oregon. Based on my knowledge of the area and town, it is likely, as it is in pretty much every town and city and region of our country, that people will be pleased to have the President of the US come to their town and speak when a tragedy hits them. So, you are just showing what an ass you are to assume that they would not welcome him. Don't people like you know how to think at all????

Last edited:
and I don't remember Bush going to ever incident that happened in A STATE.

the people there have their OWN STATE GOVERMENTS and speakers for them in their Governors.

this is a STATE MATTER. for ONE, he has no BUSINESS poking his nose in it. for two if they don't want him there he should stay the hell away. I wouldnt want his ugliness there either.
Isnt New York in a state? I admit it took him 10 years to visit Louisiana after Katrina.

what happened to "If I Had A Son" he would of looked like that killer?

what happened to "If I Had A Son" he would of looked like that killer?
Stupid, stupid post. The gunman was HALF WHITE. So, no, he would not have looked like Obama's son. Also, why is it when a person of mixed race does something bad, it is only his minority half that is at fault? His white half is just as much at fault and the fact the home he lived in was one where guns were worshiped: his mother had a gun collection. He had easy access to many guns as well as ammunition, but mainly, he seems to have been taught that guns are the answer to life's problems.

This is the post I was responding to, not the Doctor is in's post.

Urban shit holes are Obama territory, not rural areas in even blue states. He would not be welcomed by most. I don't doubt the local village idiots would greet him, as a professional courtesy.

What a pig.

Well, I hate to tell you this, but Barack Obama is the duly elected President of these United States and can travel where he wants.

You also posted a link from Breitbarf :rofl:

which shows one man, one single man, who says that Obama is not welcome. One man does not stand for an entire village, town, or city.

You call Obama a "pig". That is your 1st amendment right to do so and I cherish it, just as I cherish my 1st amendment right to call you a disgusting cunt who has no decency.

So, that settles that.

Forum List

Back