Oregon initiative requires gun owners to surrender assault weapons

"no one is coming for your guns"
Hey you stupid fucks. Do you understand why nobody believes you?

We can be sure gun grabbers never had anyone just walk into their home......... News flash for the fks I have..........

I cant wait for the NRA to sue their asses off if it passes.
I will probably become a life long member if that happens.

Military personnel, law enforcement and members of the government could be exempt from the ban.
Well, thats good.. the elite and the guys that wont protect you will still be able to protect themselves. amirite OldLady or what?
Yell yippy for stripping away the peons rights!!
Oh relax, Oregonians can still blast the shit out of each other with shotguns.
I forgot i cant talk to you about this because you are so dishonest about it.
You NEVER comment on the point. Just justify throwing away rights.
You make me sick. We moved from europe to get away from people like you.
? Really? I moved here first and I bet my people were broker and more anarchistic than your people by a long shot.
LOL
My folks "elites." That's a good one.

EXCUSE me for skipping a retarded point raised by a guy who's getting his spittle all over my computer screen. Just stop it, TN.

So a 10 shot limit or capacity on semi-automatic rifles? I can live with that.

Banning a certain style of rifle? No.

Confiscation? No.

Voluntary buy back program? Sure.

Oregon Initiative Requires Gun Owners To Surrender ‘Assault Weapons’
Oregon has submitted a proposal to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines in a ballot initiative petition meant to prevent mass shootings.

The cowards afraid of gun should all move out of the US , we will have to start a fund raiser to move communist fks out of the US.

Since you abhor democracy, there is no reason for you to remain in the United States.

The US is a democratic republic, and every state has the absolute right to establish Initiatives, Referendums and Recalls as part of their Constitution.

It's hypocrisy that people like you supported the Initiative to ban same sex marriage, and yet object to this Initiative in Washington St.

I'm sure the NRA will appeal this Initiative, and the Courts will decide on its
merit. Remember, CA passed the Initiative to ban same sex marriage, and the Federal Judiciary found it Unconstitutional.

"no one is coming for your guns"
Hey you stupid fucks. Do you understand why nobody believes you?

We can be sure gun grabbers never had anyone just walk into their home......... News flash for the fks I have..........

They kept saying nobody was coming for guns....all the while the demoquacks made a bill banning over 200 different types of rifles.

Dishonest fuckwits

1) A "gun free zone" won’t keep bad people with guns away: The basic problem with a "gun free zone” is that anyone you can't trust with a gun will bring it in anyway while it will cause the people you'd want armed in a dangerous situation to leave their weapons behind. If this concept actually worked, we'd just train all of our soldiers in Jiu-jitsu and then we'd declare everywhere we sent them to be a "gun free zone." Admittedly,

5 Things the Gun Grabbers Apparently Don't Understand
Oregon isn't outlawing guns. Just assault weapons.

Military personnel, law enforcement and members of the government could be exempt from the ban.
Well, thats good.. the elite and the guys that wont protect you will still be able to protect themselves. amirite OldLady or what?
I forgot i cant talk to you about this because you are so dishonest about it.
You NEVER comment on the point. Just justify throwing away rights.
You make me sick. We moved from europe to get away from people like you.
? Really? I moved here first and I bet my people were broker and more anarchistic than your people by a long shot.
LOL
My folks "elites." That's a good one.

EXCUSE me for skipping a retarded point raised by a guy who's getting his spittle all over my computer screen. Just stop it, TN.
Then you fell off your family tree because you justify GIVING rights away.
The politicians will still have armed guards but we cant? Leave the protection to the police who dont have to protect you? The same cowards that stood idle while some crazy kid shot up a school? And that doesnt bother you a bit?
Holy fucking shit OL. Im sorry, but i just cant understand that level of ignorance and cowardice. I just cant.

Read this dumbfucks reasoning slowly
We recognize that there are perfectly legitimate uses for guns for self-protection and hunting that make a lot of sense,” said Rabbi Michael Z. Cahana of Congregation Beth Israel and one of petitioners. “But assault weapons are not used for either of those purposes. Many of these weapons exist only for killing and do not belong in civilian hands.”
Hey you statist bitch, do you even know what protection means?
---
Good gawd, all of you derps talk out the side of your mouths. You fascists assholes dont even CARE enough about the issue to study it and THINK
Disingenuous BULLSHIT

I am always amazed at the sheer insanity of people, like this rabbi, who's people have suffered so much at the hands of progressive governments, yet they continue to cede power to those very same progressive governments. I guess they have a secret desire to be murdered.

We recognize that there are perfectly legitimate uses for guns for self-protection and hunting that make a lot of sense,” said Rabbi Michael Z. Cahana of Congregation Beth Israel and one of petitioners. “But assault weapons are not used for either of those purposes. Many of these weapons exist only for killing and do not belong in civilian hands.”
---
Good gawd, all of you derps talk out the side of your mouths. You fascists assholes dont even CARE enough about the issue to study it and THINK
Disingenuous BULLSHIT

I am always amazed at the sheer insanity of people, like this rabbi, who's people have suffered so much at the hands of progressive governments, yet they continue to cede power to those very same progressive governments. I guess they have a secret desire to be murdered.
You know, we might not ever need to defend ourselves from the govt.. but what if we did? Why would you even want to chance it?
What if our fed gov got overthrew and the only option we had against another country was the citizens? We gonna use guerilla tactics with a goddamn pea shooter? Ugh..

LESSON ................

2) Criminals and lunatics don't obey gun laws: The belief that someone who's planning to go on a killing spree is going to turn in a gun because it's made illegal is almost as nuts as going on the killing spree. Yet, the gun grabbers in the Democrat Party operate on the assumption that nut jobs like Adam Lanza or a gangbanger who sells crack for a living is going to get rid of a high-capacity magazine if Congress says he can't have it. That's like a prohibitionist who gets upset about alcoholism and deals with the problem by demanding that all the people without drinking problems have to be kept away from booze.

5 Things the Gun Grabbers Apparently Don't Understand

Oregon Initiative Requires Gun Owners To Surrender ‘Assault Weapons’
Oregon has submitted a proposal to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines in a ballot initiative petition meant to prevent mass shootings.

The cowards afraid of gun should all move out of the US , we will have to start a fund raiser to move communist fks out of the US.
/----/ How will the ban force criminals to give up their weapons?

Because criminals always follows those laws, we can be sure they will line up turning them in because their guilt will over power them. :iyfyus.jpg:

---
Disingenuous BULLSHIT

You know, we might not ever need to defend ourselves from the govt.. but what if we did? Why would you even want to chance it?
What if our fed gov got overthrew and the only option we had against another country was the citizens? We gonna use guerilla tactics with a goddamn pea shooter? Ugh..

The evidence that the upper levels of the FBI trying to engineer a coup against trump, further reinforces why the 2nd Amendment was written.

Forum List

Back