Oregon initiative requires gun owners to surrender assault weapons

Military personnel, law enforcement and members of the government could be exempt from the ban.
Well, thats good.. the elite and the guys that wont protect you will still be able to protect themselves. amirite OldLady or what?
Yell yippy for stripping away the peons rights!!
Oh relax, Oregonians can still blast the shit out of each other with shotguns.
I forgot i cant talk to you about this because you are so dishonest about it.
You NEVER comment on the point. Just justify throwing away rights.
You make me sick. We moved from europe to get away from people like you.
? Really? I moved here first and I bet my people were broker and more anarchistic than your people by a long shot.
LOL
My folks "elites." That's a good one.

EXCUSE me for skipping a retarded point raised by a guy who's getting his spittle all over my computer screen. Just stop it, TN.
Then you fell off your family tree because you justify GIVING rights away.
The politicians will still have armed guards but we cant? Leave the protection to the police who dont have to protect you? The same cowards that stood idle while some crazy kid shot up a school? And that doesnt bother you a bit?
Holy fucking shit OL. Im sorry, but i just cant understand that level of ignorance and cowardice. I just cant.
TN, taking those goddamned military style weapons out of civilian hands is not taking away anyone's rights to be armed. Those are inappropriate for civilian use and they are misused in a spectacular way by nutcases that our country won't take steps to keep unarmed. Whatever geniuses at Colt decided to design and sell those AR's ought to burn in hell and I hope they are.
I can understand your argument and I hear where you are coming from. I sometimes think about it fairly seriously. You can call me whatever names you want, but I can't for the life of me see how that ban would violate your rights or keep you from protecting yourself and your family.

Laugh...slap your knees....lie to yourself....deny it but....it doesn't change REALITY

I'm sick to my stomach with lack of resolve from the Right.

The Left is being mobilized strong and hard, doesn't matter by whom. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
By ANY means necessary.
If those wanting to keep the right to own arms remains silent, while those who want to take them go for the jugular, you WILL DEFINITELY lose your right to own firearms and one day find yourselves looking like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming freight train.

You can whine and complain all you want......while gun grabbers are getting it done.
You can remain in denial and fool yourself into thinking that when they come to your door to get your guns, you can stop them. No, you can't. But keep dreaming.

Noone ever thought Socialized Federally mandated health care could pass Congress. But it did. Supreme Court too.
100 years ago, noone ever thought a black man could be President....but it happened. (would have been fine if he was Pro-American)

America is most assuredly being transformed into a Leftist, Progressive hell hole as sure as the sun rises.

As soon as the Left gets the majority back in Congress and takes the WH, I can guarantee you (mark my words), you will Progressively (and MUCH faster than you ever imagined) lose your right to own private firearms if those concerned about their Constitutional rights remain silent as they have been.

America is on track to become the greatest mass forced disarming of a population in World History. The imagined "Great Armed Resistance" will whimper out like a kittens meow and the Founding Fathers will roll in their graves.

Sorry, freedom was never free. And the opposition is paying the price to steal yours while those on the Right remain silent.
Venezuelans made the same tragic miscalculation and lack of resistance. Now they have a dictator.

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to remain silent.
And the Right is deadly quiet while the Gun Grabbers Demand an end to your rights to own firearms.
And make NO MISTAKE....THAT is their end game.
And if you think the Constitution or NRA can protect your 2nd Amendment rights......you are in for a rude awakening.

Emotions are running high on the Left and they feel energized and see their goal reachable. It's how they elected Obama.
Politicians are being pressured and shamed for not going along. Payoffs are taking place. Threats are being made.
Public opinion is being swayed.
Another tragic mass shooting is just around the corner (ironically, most likely perpetrated by a Leftist/Progressive or a Democrat)
But when guns are gone they;ll just use explosives, assault vehicles, knives or whatever....and only criminals will have guns.

For God's sake....WAKE UP! Snap out of your state of hypnotic denial. If we don't get loud and in their face now, we never will.

First they'll get the bans on "Assault weapons". Then ANY firearm with magazines. Then any handgun that can hold more than one bullet. Then ANY firearm. Progressive.....all the while promising THIS is the last step needed.

Tick tock. I can all but guarantee that without a MAJOR MASSIVE mobilization by the 2nd Amendment side, gun rights are about to be rolled back to the point you can't even own a water pistol.

Maybe I'm terribly wrong and I hope so. But I see what's going on.....and more importantly, what's NOT.
Laugh now...but get back to me when down the road I'm proven dead on.
A Jerry Brown copy is now running for Florida Governor. If he wins Florida will go the way of California.

My 2 cents.

YMMV

Read this dumbfucks reasoning slowly
We recognize that there are perfectly legitimate uses for guns for self-protection and hunting that make a lot of sense,” said Rabbi Michael Z. Cahana of Congregation Beth Israel and one of petitioners. “But assault weapons are not used for either of those purposes. Many of these weapons exist only for killing and do not belong in civilian hands.”
Hey you statist bitch, do you even know what protection means?
---
Good gawd, all of you derps talk out the side of your mouths. You fascists assholes dont even CARE enough about the issue to study it and THINK
Disingenuous BULLSHIT

I am always amazed at the sheer insanity of people, like this rabbi, who's people have suffered so much at the hands of progressive governments, yet they continue to cede power to those very same progressive governments. I guess they have a secret desire to be murdered.
You know, we might not ever need to defend ourselves from the govt.. but what if we did? Why would you even want to chance it?
What if our fed gov got overthrew and the only option we had against another country was the citizens? We gonna use guerilla tactics with a goddamn pea shooter? Ugh..

The evidence that the upper levels of the FBI trying to engineer a coup against trump, further reinforces why the 2nd Amendment was written.

upload_2018-3-21_12-38-0.png

FBI Crime Report: More Guns, Less Crime - The Truth About Guns

upload_2018-3-21_12-38-42.png

Preliminary Semiannual Uniform Crime Report, January-June 2014

AND YOU TRUST LOL........

Read this dumbfucks reasoning slowly
We recognize that there are perfectly legitimate uses for guns for self-protection and hunting that make a lot of sense,” said Rabbi Michael Z. Cahana of Congregation Beth Israel and one of petitioners. “But assault weapons are not used for either of those purposes. Many of these weapons exist only for killing and do not belong in civilian hands.”
Hey you statist bitch, do you even know what protection means?
---
Good gawd, all of you derps talk out the side of your mouths. You fascists assholes dont even CARE enough about the issue to study it and THINK
Disingenuous BULLSHIT

I am always amazed at the sheer insanity of people, like this rabbi, who's people have suffered so much at the hands of progressive governments, yet they continue to cede power to those very same progressive governments. I guess they have a secret desire to be murdered.
You know, we might not ever need to defend ourselves from the govt.. but what if we did? Why would you even want to chance it?
What if our fed gov got overthrew and the only option we had against another country was the citizens? We gonna use guerilla tactics with a goddamn pea shooter? Ugh..

The evidence that the upper levels of the FBI trying to engineer a coup against trump, further reinforces why the 2nd Amendment was written.

Demoquacks in general is why it was written

TN, taking those goddamned military style weapons out of civilian hands is not taking away anyone's rights to be armed. Those are inappropriate for civilian use and they are misused in a spectacular way by nutcases that our country won't take steps to keep unarmed. Whatever geniuses at Colt decided to design and sell those AR's ought to burn in hell and I hope they are.
I can understand your argument and I hear where you are coming from. I sometimes think about it fairly seriously. You can call me whatever names you want, but I can't for the life of me see how that ban would violate your rights or keep you from protecting yourself and your family.

Your trust in government bureaucracy is why you can't see the oppositions position.
Go to Venezuela and speak out against the Dictator....then get back to me as to why CITIZENS NEED TO OWN AR15's and more.

A Dictator WAS NOT allowed under Venezuelas Constitution.
Could never happen in the USA? Neither Could Socialized Health Care or a black President.
China JUST became a dictatorship. MILLIONS are at risk now.
Russia is now a hard line Dictatorship.

What do Venezuela, China and Russia (and North Korea) have in common?

CITIZENS CANNOT OWN WEAPONS CAPABLE OF CHALLENGING THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT TYRANNY.

Last edited:
Laugh...slap your knees....lie to yourself....deny it but....it doesn't change REALITY

The Left is being mobilized strong and hard, doesn't matter by whom. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
By ANY means necessary.
If those wanting to keep the right to own arms remains silent, while those who want to take them go for the jugular, you WILL DEFINITELY lose your right to own firearms and one day find yourselves looking like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming freight train.

You can whine and complain all you want......while gun grabbers are getting it done.
You can remain in denial and fool yourself into thinking that when they come to your door to get your guns, you can stop them. No, you can't. But keep dreaming.

Noone ever thought Socialized Federally mandated health care could pass Congress. But it did. Supreme Court too.
100 years ago, noone ever thought a black man could be President....but it happened. (would have been fine if he was Pro-American)

America is most assuredly being transformed into a Leftist, Progressive hell hole as sure as the sun rises.

As soon as the Left gets the majority back in Congress and takes the WH, I can guarantee you (mark my words), you will Progressively (and MUCH faster than you ever imagined) lose your right to own private firearms if those concerned about their Constitutional rights remain silent as they have been.

America is on track to become the greatest mass forced disarming of a population in World History. The imagined "Great Armed Resistance" will whimper out like a kittens meow and the Founding Fathers will roll in their graves.

Sorry, freedom was never free. And the opposition is paying the price to steal yours while those on the Right remain silent.
Venezuelans made the same tragic miscalculation and lack of resistance. Now they have a dictator.

And the Right is deadly quiet while the Gun Grabbers Demand an end to your rights to own firearms.
And if you think the Constitution or NRA can protect your 2nd Amendment rights......you are in for a rude awakening.

Emotions are running high on the Left and they feel energized and see their goal reachable. It's how they elected Obama.
Politicians are being pressured and shamed for not going along. Payoffs are taking place. Threats are being made.
Another tragic mass shooting is just around the corner (ironically, most likely perpetrated by a Leftist/Progressive or a Democrat)
But when guns are gone they;ll just use explosives, assault vehicles, knives or whatever....and only criminals will have guns.

For God's sake....WAKE UP! Snap out of your state of hypnotic denial. If we don't get loud and in their face now, we never will.

First they'll get the bans on "Assault weapons". Then ANY firearm with magazines. Then any handgun that can hold more than one bullet. Then ANY firearm. Progressive.....all the while promising THIS is the last step needed.

Tick tock. I can all but guarantee that without a MAJOR MASSIVE mobilization by the 2nd Amendment side, gun rights are about to be rolled back to the point you can't even own a water pistol.

Maybe I'm terribly wrong and I hope so. But I see what's going on.....and more importantly, what's NOT.
A Jerry Brown copy is now running for Florida Governor. If he wins Florida will go the way of California.

My 2 cents.

YMMV
You don't consider yourselves "loud and in their face" yet?
holy crow

Military personnel, law enforcement and members of the government could be exempt from the ban.
Well, thats good.. the elite and the guys that wont protect you will still be able to protect themselves. amirite OldLady or what?
Yell yippy for stripping away the peons rights!!
Oh relax, Oregonians can still blast the shit out of each other with shotguns.
I forgot i cant talk to you about this because you are so dishonest about it.
You NEVER comment on the point. Just justify throwing away rights.
You make me sick. We moved from europe to get away from people like you.
? Really? I moved here first and I bet my people were broker and more anarchistic than your people by a long shot.
LOL
My folks "elites." That's a good one.

EXCUSE me for skipping a retarded point raised by a guy who's getting his spittle all over my computer screen. Just stop it, TN.
Then you fell off your family tree because you justify GIVING rights away.
The politicians will still have armed guards but we cant? Leave the protection to the police who dont have to protect you? The same cowards that stood idle while some crazy kid shot up a school? And that doesnt bother you a bit?
Holy fucking shit OL. Im sorry, but i just cant understand that level of ignorance and cowardice. I just cant.
Shall i post the right AGAIN or?...

holy crow

NO!
We are not in the streets DEMANDING change to our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

We are not USING children to try to ram our AGENDA down your throats like you and your side are trying to do.

GUN OWNERSHIP IS A RIGHT IN THE USA.

WHY the hell should anyone give up their rights to self defense against possible future government tyranny because of a FEW mental whack jobs (almost ALWAYS your people) who occasionally do evil things.

You think YOU are smarter and wiser than the people who formed this nation?

YOU ARE NOT. NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE.

Your trust in government bureaucracy is why you can't see the oppositions position.
Go to Venezuela and speak out against the Dictator....then get back to me as to why CITIZENS NEED TO OWN AR15's and more.

Could never happen in the USA? Neither Could Socialized Health Care or a black President.

CITIZENS CANNOT OWN WEAPONS CAPABLE OF CHALLENGING THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT TYRANNY.
Sorry. It's a tantalizing argument; I can see my Freedom Fighter genes getting stirred up here, but if I were a gun owner, I could do as much with my hunting rifle or my shotgun as with an AR. That is ALL Oregon is talking about.

Sorry. It's a tantalizing argument; I can see my Freedom Fighter genes getting stirred up here, but if I were a gun owner, I could do as much with my hunting rifle or my shotgun as with an AR. That is ALL Oregon is talking about.

The point is the Second isn't about hunting

holy crow

NO!

We are not USING children to try to ram our AGENDA down your throats.

WHY the hell should anyone give up their rights to self defense against possible future government tyranny because of a FEW mental whack jobs (almost ALWAYS your people) who occasionally do evil things.
Again, no one is taking away your right to self defense! I don't know who "my people" are, but they are doing more and more evil things more and more frequently and it needs to stop.

The point is the Second isn't about hunting
No, I guess it's not. But the guns used to shoot deer can shoot a soldier, as well.

You're dreaming and/or have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY.

And that is NOT ALL Oregon is talking about. It's an incremental step.

When government forces are used against innocent civilians for simply OPPOSING......citizens will need FAR more firepower than AR15's

You and everyone clamoring to take AR15's away from American citizens should be compelled to spend a month in Venezuela, China, Russia or North Korea and speak out for freedom.. If you make it out alive you'd have a new found respect for EXACTLY why average citizens should have advanced weapons in their possession.

The FOUNDING Mothers and Fathers KNEW this. HISTORY BACKS THEM UP

You fuckers have NO RESPECT for freedom and how hard it is to obtain. Your kind take it for granted like fools.

Last edited:

By ANY means necessary.

My 2 cents.

YMMV
holy crow

Loud and proud

81da0be916ede498558b1a1de7c3e6d3.jpg

I have to be loud ... suppressors are illegal

holy crow

NO!

We are not USING children to try to ram our AGENDA down your throats like you and your side are trying to do.

We basically went through the same drill 25 years ago. The result has been that there are now more guns than ever in the hands of civilians, and every state has CC provisions, though some still make it difficult. The Heller decision, while not perfect, marked a return to the original recognition of the individual right as envisioned by the Founders, which had been nearly completely undermined since the 1930s.

I'm not concerned, because like the Democrats v. Trump debacle, everything the Democrats throw ultimately ends up having the opposite effect. They have their loudmouth media but they are outnumbered, and frankly, outgunned.

holy crow

NO!

We are not USING children to try to ram our AGENDA down your throats.

Again, no one is taking away your right to self defense! I don't know who "my people" are, but they are doing more and more evil things more and more frequently and it needs to stop.

Kill the evildoers. Lock up the crazies. Problem remedied 95%.

holy crow

NO!

We basically went through the same drill 25 years ago. The result has been that there are now more guns than ever in the hands of civilians, and every state has CC provisions, though some still make it difficult. The Heller decision, while not perfect, marked a return to the original recognition of the individual right as envisioned by the Founders, which had been nearly completely undermined since the 1930s.

I'm not concerned, because like the Democrats v. Trump debacle, everything the Democrats throw ultimately ends up having the opposite effect. They have their loudmouth media but they are outnumbered, and frankly, outgunned.

"outgunned"? Like David Koresh and his exercise of his 2nd A. Rights?

Forum List

Back