Oregon imposes gag order on Christian bakers in gay wedding case

What kind of Christian would call two people abominations simple because they wanted to buy a cake? I just can't wrap my mind around that.
Because the bible says homosexuality is an abomination, but you already know that and you were trying to muddy the waters.

The Christian baker sold cakes to anyone. No problem. The problem was created by the lezbos demanding special words be applied to the cake so the new law could be tested.

Please familiarize yourself with basic facts of the case.

1. The couple didn't target the bakery, they were return customers.

2. There was no discussion of decorations. The owner refused service before their was any discussion of cakes. He refused service after asking the name of the bride and groom and getting the names of two brides.

>>>>
The lezbos said the cake was for their wedding.

Correct?

So? Doesn't change either of the two claims that you have made that are wrong. One, targeting. Two, writing on the cake.

The point of the case is that service was refused because they were lesbian. As soon as the owner found out the wedding cake was for lesbians he refused them service. Even calling them "abominations" when challenged by the mother of one of the brides.
The little liar will run away now. He doesn't have anything like enough stones to admit he was dead fucking wrong, they never do the little Jesus-freaks.
Hateful Christophobic bigot.
See what I mean. He's dead fucking wrong, going against the Ten Commandments no less, but I'm the bad guy. Fucking Christians are bigger faggots and drama queens than the faggots.

Please familiarize yourself with basic facts of the case.

1. The couple didn't target the bakery, they were return customers.

2. There was no discussion of decorations. The owner refused service before their was any discussion of cakes. He refused service after asking the name of the bride and groom and getting the names of two brides.

>>>>

Correct?

So? Doesn't change either of the two claims that you have made that are wrong. One, targeting. Two, writing on the cake.

The point of the case is that service was refused because they were lesbian. As soon as the owner found out the wedding cake was for lesbians he refused them service. Even calling them "abominations" when challenged by the mother of one of the brides.
The little liar will run away now. He doesn't have anything like enough stones to admit he was dead fucking wrong, they never do the little Jesus-freaks.
See what I mean. He's dead fucking wrong, going against the Ten Commandments no less, but I'm the bad guy. Fucking Christians are bigger faggots and drama queens than the faggots.
Meltdown on aisle #2.

What kind of Christian would call two people abominations simple because they wanted to buy a cake? I just can't wrap my mind around that.
Because the bible says homosexuality is an abomination, but you already know that and you were trying to muddy the waters.
The OT says that in reference to Levites. It also says no tattoos. I understand the baker showed up on TV sporting a tattoo. Can you spell hypocrite?

Correct?

Meltdown on aisle #2.
How about admitting you were wrong you little faggot? Oh course not, you're a typical lying Christian, who lives his life by a lie so that's no surprise.

The OT says that in reference to Levites. It also says no tattoos. I understand the baker showed up on TV sporting a tattoo. Can you spell hypocrite?
The New Testament condemns homosexuality too. Can you spell "ignorant"?

No it doesn't. It also doesn't say anything about baking cakes, with or without gay toppers. It does say a lot about loving your neighbor, in fact, IIRC, that is the law Jesus picked to replace all laws.

Correct?

Meltdown on aisle #2.
How about admitting you were wrong you little faggot? Oh course not, you're a typical lying Christian, who lives his life by a lie so that's no surprise.
Now you're using homophobic slurs on me. Are you experiencing a brain aneurysm?

Ro
No it doesn't. It also doesn't say anything about baking cakes, with or without gay toppers. It does say a lot about loving your neighbor, in fact, IIRC, that is the law Jesus picked to replace all laws.
Romans chapter one and first Corinthians chapter six. You're ignorant.

Meltdown on aisle #2.
Just watching another Christian total pussy in action...

Meltdown on aisle #2.
What are you wearing?

Meltdown on aisle #2.
What are you wearing?
The skin I took off your lying ass, which I'm sharing with the others who also spanked you on this thread.

Ro
Those passages are about adultery.

Meltdown on aisle #2.
What are you wearing?
The skin I took off your lying ass, which I'm sharing with the others who also spanked you on this thread.
Poor baby having a meltdown.

Ro
Those passages are about adultery.
Whatever, yaaaaawwwn.

can you identify the text which states that tattoos are an abomination?.....

Jesus picked something to replace all laws?......when did this happen?......

Forum List

Back