Oregon, Family of Shooting Victim Was Comforted By Obama's Visit.

dang, look at the look on this guys face. der da der der der

Oh look, a nutter making fun of one of the grieving family members, after pretending to care about them.

I was making fun of newsman, clown

Who knew? There's always a new low for you idiot RWer's.

I dunno about that. There's this doctor on TCM that's going to kill this broad with big hooters, then he's going to stick his girlfriends head on her body.

Part-WAS-Was8971650-1-1-0.jpg
Dang, where's Lurch????

Found one did he? Probably paid them. The majority protested his grandstanding visit.

The majority of family members protested his visit, or was it the goobers that didn't want to turn this into a political event?

You do realize that you're putting your politics over the needs of a grieving family? How anti American of you.

The fact that you posted this at all is a sign of what you care about (and don't).

Hypocritical at best.....bold faced politics at worst.

Does Obama visit the families of people who are killed by drunk drivers ?

Does Obama visit the families of people who die from lung cancer ?

How about some of that 47,000 who die every year (according to Harvard's debunked study) because they don't have health care ?

No, he visits people killed by guns in mass shootings.

The man does not even try to hide his sorry-assed grandstanding.

Found one did he? Probably paid them. The majority protested his grandstanding visit.

The majority of family members protested his visit, or was it the goobers that didn't want to turn this into a political event?

You do realize that you're putting your politics over the needs of a grieving family? How anti American of you.

The fact that you posted this at all is a sign of what you care about (and don't).

On this forum the past few days, all I've heard from the right is how the families don't want the President visiting Oregon. I'm simply showing that is not true.

How about some of that 47,000 who die every year (according to Harvard's debunked study) because they don't have health care ?

That's the most ignorant posting I've read today.

You've outdone yourself. Outstanding!

scsc.gif

Do you really think that kid knows shit about the real world, let alone politics? Liberals are no better than muslim terrorists who drag their children into their sick world of death to the infadels. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Do you really think that kid knows shit about the real world, let alone politics? Liberals are no better than muslim terrorists who drag their children into their sick world of death to the infadels. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't you think you're being a little dramatic over a "welcome to Roseburg" sign? I think it's ironic that you compare welcoming the President of the United States to terrorism, when the shooter in this case viewed himself as a conservative/Republican. You've got some backwards thinking going on...

LOL, 3 kids who all look like they're about to cry, especially the little cherub to the right. I'm guessing they were ripped away from XBOX or a trip to the mall and dragooned into mommy's twisted political cause. I don't think they give a shit about your primate president coming to visit.

I guess his visit was worthwhile after all.

Really? How many millions of our dollars did it cost? Do you even care? How bout he just calls or sends a card next time?

Odd, I don't recall anyone on the left or right upset over the fact that President Bush met with families of the victims at Virginia Tech, even after he destroyed our economy and started an unnecessary war in Iraq, wasting billions.

20070417-1_d-0381-515h.jpg

On this forum the past few days, all I've heard from the right is how the families don't want the President visiting Oregon. I'm simply showing that is not true.

And if I accept that, I'll be buying beachfront property in Kingman AZ.

Really? How many millions of our dollars did it cost? Do you even care? How bout he just calls or sends a card next time?

Odd, I don't recall anyone on the left or right upset over the fact that President Bush met with families of the victims at Virginia Tech, even after he destroyed our economy and started an unnecessary war in Iraq, wasting billions.

There was never any doubt in my mind it was political when he did that too.

Big difference: Bush isn't leading a crusade for gun control.

That's the most ignorant posting I've read today.

You've outdone yourself. Outstanding!

scsc.gif

Translation: I just got my ass kicked so I'll hider under someone's skirt.

Don't look up.

Meh, Obama did it and you didn't care did you? Apparently the needs of the families was for Obama not to.

1. Bush didn't use it for politics like Obama has.
2. He didn't destroy our economy.

Don't you think you're being a little dramatic over a "welcome to Roseburg" sign? I think it's ironic that you compare welcoming the President of the United States to terrorism, when the shooter in this case viewed himself as a conservative/Republican. You've got some backwards thinking going on...
No, because it's obvious those kids don't want to be there. They look like they're about to cry.

Forum List

Back