Oregon divided

But that is not a state or federal ordinance. That is a local city ordinance. Sounds like your rural city is the problem here. So, start a movement, and rescind that stupid ordinance.

Who cares? Progs ignore illegal immigration laws when they run the Federal government as Obama passes EO's that run contrary to it, then they sue states like Arizona for trying to enforce federal laws they ignore. Then when they are out of power they run sanctuary cities for illegals that still violate federal laws as they hide behind state rights.

Progs pretty much hide behind anything without any shame at all.

Yeah if only they could function at -70 below. There are two Tesla's in Alaska last I heard, they work 3 months out of the year, and the rest so long as the person doesn't have to park outside at the mall, work, movies, for more than 2 hours. Woot...

Also... pretty sure a moose hit would turn the thing into shrapnel...
Pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about.

How well does a Model S work in extreme cold | Tesla

Rick.Soderstrom | January 11, 2015
We life in Ottawa. The range is certainly reduced in cold weather. In the fall, we could get between 300km and 450KM on a charge depending on wind, speed and use of Air conditioning. In the winter we are getting projections of only 200K when we are running around town, but that is because the heater is going full blast We havn't tried a long trip yet. I am also curious about the range in cold weather.

As to other Cold weather issues, The Tesla does not like Ice storms very well. The outside Mirrors do no want to unfold when coated with an eighth inch of ice but the car alsways runs. Don't need to worry about getting the engine turned over. The Defroster's need to be enhanced. Fogging and icing is a problem. The Rear Window also needs a wiper. But I have discovered that the Rear camera works well when the rear window is frosted.

Like the rest of the country, Oregon is sick of having policies determined by the cities.

"...big city lawmakers passing restrictive environmental and economic laws are hurting farmers, hunters and ranchers.

"Smith says to look at where the power lies.

"Keep in mind that 43 of the 60 legislators in this building come from Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas County," he said. "It makes it difficult for a small population of Oregonians to have influence on major policy."

""Our citizens are hurting," Smith said to KATU's Chris Liedle. "I think there are folks back home that have a level of frustration both with state government and with the federal government."

"To start the discussion, Parsons emailed every state legislator in all three states, contacted newspapers in the area and started a forum on Yahoo Groups titled "Oregon and Washington Joining Idaho" to discuss logistics like what would happen with assets like state prisons and universities in counties that voted to join Idaho.

"We want a voice," Parsons said. "Give us our voice and we'll take our lumps, if that is what it comes to."

Ideally, Parsons says it would be the county's decision to join Idaho or stay with its current state.

"If people in Malheur County say we want to be a part of Idaho, then I think the rest of Oregon should say, go for it," he exclaimed. "This could theoretically go all the way across the state."

He's reading Malheur County all wrong, though. That place has been taken over by communists and pigs. So let them stay with Bend and Eugene. They deserve each other.

Lawmaker to pitch idea to join eastern parts of Oregon, Washington with Idaho

I think the goal is for the farmers to go out of business. That way they can import produce from China.
I think that people like you are just too damned ignorant and stupid to understand the economics of agriculture in an area of low rainfall.

I have to admit, I'm not the sharpest tack.

I don't understand how running trillions in deficit spending will help create more money for the country, I have no idea why any illegal invader should automatically become a US citizen cuz it's their natural right, I have no idea how we can solve our energy problems by demonizing fossil fuels, etc., etc., I reckon I'm just a dumb, dumb.
Cheap Minds Available at Antifa Firesale

You are not thinking correct thoughts, comrade. You must be taken away from other deplorables and indoctrinated at a campus safe space. Only then will you understand how your betters are good for you.

Forum List

Back