Oral Sex activity from 1994 to 2004 more than doubled...

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by insein, May 10, 2006.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Hmmm i wonder why that could be? :rolleyes:

2. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    I guess that depends on your definition of that........

I noticed many changes happening across society during the Clit-on...er,I mean Clinton years. Driving changed drastically. I was driving for work during those years and noticed the flagrant disregard for the rules of the road escalate.....of course I don't have a link, just my own eyes but the running of stop signs and lights became a trend rather than a rarety.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    The words "Liberal" and "Progressive" have become euphemisms for "Anarchist". Rebellion against any standard or norm is worshipped. Clinton having oral sex in the White House was the ultimate "in your face" (sorry) act. Being an anarchist is all about "sticking it to the man". I have really come to believe that when Clinton was in office that the anarchists did not even equate him to being part of our goverment. They saw a rebel in the Oval office who was helping them tear down norms, standards and any rule of law.
    Ironic as the first ones to fall in an anarchy would be the liberals. It's the big lie. They depend on the government that they so despise to protect them from the bullies who might offend them. If Clinton plays "bad boy" in the White House, they can feel safe playing "bad boy" wherever they please.

Liberals "stand " for doing whatever you feel like doing and screw anyone who tries to stop you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    You can try blaming this one on Clinton, but it doesn't wash. Now why don't y'all try placing the "blame" where it belongs. I'm surprised you haven't blamed tsunamis on the guy and "libs". And the concept that any celeb's indiscretions is going to "influence" kids in that manner is just silly.

[MORE]

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=21606

And more...

[MORE]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48509-2005Mar18.html

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Now why would a conservative use a lib tactic? Bush has already been blamed for hurricanes anyway.

Bad Boy Bill gave everyone a pass on sexual activity no matter what form it takes.

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The STD rate among virgin and non-virgin teens has WHAT to do with the overall percentage of teens engaging in oral sex?

Little to nothing.

Face it, your boy was and is white trash. Giving him a law degree and the titles of holding public offices is just putting lipstick on a pig.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    And your boy is the ignorant, alcoholic, formerly drug abusing, less accomplished son of a powerful man and 10th generation legacy of a powerful family.

Neither of which has anything to do with the issue at hand...

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Sure it does, and this deflection isn't going to go any further than your first.

The issue is that your morally repugnant. lying piece of trash gave the green light to a Nation to do whatever they wanted and use a dishonest, literal argument to spit in the face of the morals we as a society embrace.

I assume you are speaking of Bush. Please get your accusations correct. He is a recovering alcoholic. The drug story got debunked a LONG time ago. That's just a liberal myth and lie y'all keep perpetuating.

However, you are 50% correct .... nothing about Bush's personal behavior as President of the US is relevant to this thread.

9. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    I always find it amazing that the tolerant left, the self proclaimed progressives, are so quick to blame President Bush for his admitted alcoholism rather than hold him up as a role model to all who are suffering from this awful life and saying ...yes, you too can beat it and maybe even become the President of the United States. He has accomplished quite a bit more in his life than you could possibly dream of Jill, all the while fighting alcoholism that has defeated so many. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh by the way, the teenagers today were kids that were lucky enough to be told at a very young age, by the President, that oral sex wasn't sex. I guess like the many accusations of rape and sexual abuse by this scoundrel, you must have forgotten that too. Again, as a woman, you should be ashamed for defending Bill Clinton. I know as a man, I am ashamed of him and the way he has continually embarrassed and hurt his wife and child.

10. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434

The president doesn't "tell" children about sex. Their parents do. And if parents choose not to educate their kids or to limit the education to "abstinence", you get disease. Has nothing to do with the president.

And, personally, I could care less about Bush being an alcholic, although he'd have done much better to seek treatment than the alleged manner in which he stays dry.

But if you want to talk about the personal foibles of a president, then his count, too. And it's hypocritical to focus on Bill's while ignoring Bush's.

And if you had a problem with knowing about his sex life, maybe no one should have publicized it in the first place -- you know, like they did for Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy and Daddy Bush. :)