Oral Sex activity from 1994 to 2004 more than doubled...

GotZoom said:
She knew Bill was a hound long before Monica. This was old news. Only difference was he got caught by more than a couple of people.

If she had come out and said something about him and his acitivity, she knew she would have been eaten alive about waiting so long to face the truth.

If she had said nothing, or said she stands by him anyway, I think most of the women of America would have rallied behind her for putting up with such a dog. As it stands, though, she is seen as a woman willing to lie right into into the camera, just like her hubby, and simultaneously try to trash the Republicans, all for political gain.

And because she lied for political purposes, this will all be in the news again when she runs for President.

Abbey Normal said:
If she had said nothing, or said she stands by him anyway, I think most of the women of America would have rallied behind her for putting up with such a dog. As it stands, though, she is seen as a woman willing to lie right into into the camera, just like her hubby, and simultaneously try to trash the Republicans, all for political gain.

And because she lied for political purposes, this will all be in the news again when she runs for President.
Well the American people hate to be lied to.
But I'm not so sure we'd have rallied behind Shrill. There are reasons why a woman will put up with an affair. But repeatedly? Shows she really isn't all that smart. And she did it to further her political career? She couldn't have done it on her own; she needed him??? What's that say about her?
I can't respect a woman who puts up with such crap.

Joz said:
Well the American people hate to be lied to.
But I'm not so sure we'd have rallied behind Shrill. There are reasons why a woman will put up with an affair. But repeatedly? Shows she really isn't all that smart. And she did it to further her political career? She couldn't have done it on her own; she needed him??? What's that say about her?
I can't respect a woman who puts up with such crap.

That's why I didn't say all women would have supported her. :salute:

Abbey Normal said:
Well, at least you and I know better when it comes to Shrill. :) I would be willing to bet that *some* on this board would defend her, even for her vast right wing conspiracy lies.
Some women see her as supportive; a tower of strength through such adversity. Here her husband's & her private lives have been made public and she has withstood it all, holding her head high!
She's too self absorbed and "goal-oriented" to be embarrassed. But surely, in those quiet moments alone, as a woman, she must feel humilated.
I just feel sorry for Chelsea. How proud of her parents she must really be.

sitarro said:
Another incredibly assinine statement. Please tell me you aren't practicing law, there are too many idiots doing that already. You throw out bullshit like a defense attorney(no lower form of life other than the criminals they are in bed with).

That's not nice, sitarro! Jillian needs all the practice she can get! Don't discourage her from practicing....

CockySOB said:
That's not nice, sitarro! Jillian needs all the practice she can get! Don't discourage her from practicing....

I'm starting to think she is actually Mattskramer in drag. I get the same nauseous feelings when I read the extraordinary amount of naivete' in either of their posts.:puke:

CockySOB said:

Don't you ever get tired of making yourself sound like an arrogant ass? Particularly where, near as I can tell, you have nothing to be arrogant about.

jillian said:
Don't you ever get tired of making yourself sound like an arrogant ass? Particularly where, near as I can tell, you have nothing to be arrogant about.

This thread needs to get back to doubling oral sex.:suck:

sitarro said:
I'm starting to think she is actually Mattskramer in drag. I get the same nauseous feelings when I read the extraordinary amount of naivete' in either of their posts.:puke:

I'm sorry... have I insulted you? We've had some decent convos, no? And someone who likes Princess Bride can't be all bad. :cof:

So, perhaps instead of engaging in ad hominims, you might want to get back to discussing issues?

Of course, it could be that declining morals, not the political party in office, has more to do with the increased oral/anal sex in teenagers.

Call me crazy...

5stringJeff said:
Of course, it could be that declining morals, not the political party in office, has more to do with the increased oral/anal sex in teenagers.

Call me crazy...

No point in encouraging the decline of morals, however. Oh my--am I cramming something down someones' throat again?

Forum List

Back