OPTOMETRY: 3 Puffs in Each Eye?

These machines have been around for over 20 years.

Surprised that your backwoods doc has finally got one this late.

It's been a few years since I was last at the optometrist .... but it hasn't been as long as 20 years. Anyway, I will refuse taking that test next time, and as you haven't provided an adequate explanation for its purpose I see no reason to do so. I'll be 70 years old next birthday and I've got along very nicely without it.

VERY IMPORTANT TEST----it measures the pressure in the
EYEBALL--------Increased pressure in the EYEBALL_---damages the retina and slowly-----slowly so you do not notice---leads to blindness-----EVERY YEAR-----expecially as you get
into ----uhm "elderly"----(think 55 as "elderly"). ---oh gee----70---EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!
The VA starts testing every year after 50...

intra-buttock pressure?

The test is for Glaucoma, which is an issue where the pressure in the front and rear of the eye are not correct. Excessive pressure in the rear of the eye causes damage to the optic nerve and potentially blindness.

These machines have been around for over 20 years.

Surprised that your backwoods doc has finally got one this late.

It's been a few years since I was last at the optometrist .... but it hasn't been as long as 20 years. Anyway, I will refuse taking that test next time, and as you haven't provided an adequate explanation for its purpose I see no reason to do so. I'll be 70 years old next birthday and I've got along very nicely without it.

VERY IMPORTANT TEST----it measures the pressure in the
EYEBALL--------Increased pressure in the EYEBALL_---damages the retina and slowly-----slowly so you do not notice---leads to blindness-----EVERY YEAR-----expecially as you get
into ----uhm "elderly"----(think 55 as "elderly"). ---oh gee----70---EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!
The VA starts testing every year after 50...

intra-buttock pressure?
It helps...

Those are machines are one of the ways to test for glaucoma. It isn't really painful just very discomforting for me, I hate anything touching my eyeballs, contacts were never an option for me. I believe they have been replaced in better offices with laser type machines here though.

calm yourself----the OLD FASHIONED machines for glaucoma
(intraocular pressure) did touch the eyeball----but the "SWISH"---blast of air DOES NOT------ Laser has nothing to do with it----
BE HAPPY with the "SWISH" thing and stop being a wuss. There is a reason why God decided that pregnancy must
be confined to women.---------sheeeeeesh---MEN!!!

boys could never tolerate so much as the menses cycle
Leave your vagina out of this. I don't like things touching my eyeballs. I do the test but I don't like it.

Those are machines are one of the ways to test for glaucoma. It isn't really painful just very discomforting for me, I hate anything touching my eyeballs, contacts were never an option for me. I believe they have been replaced in better offices with laser type machines here though.

(intraocular pressure) did touch the eyeball----but the "SWISH"---blast of air DOES NOT------ Laser has nothing to do with it----
BE HAPPY with the "SWISH" thing and stop being a wuss. There is a reason why God decided that pregnancy must

Leave your vagina out of this. I don't like things touching my eyeballs. I do the test but I don't like it.

my vagina is not INVOLVED. The doctor does not really
care HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT

...and I don't care HOW MUCH HE DOESN'T CARE HOW MUCH i LIKE IT.

You're infatuated with Ms.Irosie's kitty?

You're infatuated with Ms.Irosie's kitty?

are you surprised?

Forum List

Back