Morticians are likely to be profitable soon as muslims increase their numbers to take you all out as

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Morticians are likely to be profitable soon as muslims increase their numbers to take you all out as is their hate crimes within the quaran dictate that decapitating you is deemed as acceptable which every single muslim on the planet follows. Doesn't that make you feel all peaceful or are you guys going to take seriously this threat and start contacting your loved ones in military and police to save your families lifeline from going extinct?!! My heart is there for you guys now make it count and do not let yourselves be so easily defeated like a bunch of dumb tarts who deserve to die anyway because they are too stupid to put a stop to this muslim infestation while their very own so called leaders continue to betray them just like what goes on in so many countries, a clear sign that billion or even trillion heirs are funding this scandal in several countries at the precise same time! Global warming money I hear is going towards funding crooked things of which I suspect is funding this very scandal to cheat you and your bloodlines out of life thus depopulate and the world is left with the muslims without our children unless we make a stand in the now!!!

b408f73ffd76cb9aa12c8e6e0d53a959.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I believe there is a genetic memory. Whitey is so sure that his wife will leave him if he goes to war, because of generational strategic wars.

Forum List

Back