Oprah the racist scum bag tells Fox News all white people have to die

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
These sorry sacks of liberal excrement claim such lies as racism because they have no validity on the foundation of primary issues so they hide behind such lies while exemplifying to be that which they falsely accuse others of hence what it means to be liberal. I was never a fan of this low life racist Oprah.

Oprah Tells FOX News Host ‘All White People Have To Die’, Her Reasoning Is Unbelievable

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Most blacks hated her guts when she first started out. It was the whites that made the racist piece of work so rich.

One of my two best friends for almost 60 years since childhood stopped talking to me because I said Oprah was a liberal anti God witch. Its been 10 years now since we spoke. I still have one childhood friend left, and she is precious to me. So is the other oen can't forget all the good years because of the last 10 bad ones.

This woman started attacking whites before she got any attention from blacks at all.

These sorry sacks of liberal excrement claim such lies as racism because they have no validity on the foundation of primary issues so they hide behind such lies while exemplifying to be that which they falsely accuse others of hence what it means to be liberal. I was never a fan of this low life racist Oprah.

Oprah Tells FOX News Host ‘All White People Have To Die’, Her Reasoning Is Unbelievable

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Your quote, "All White People have to die", is a lie. You misquoted her.

• Banned
You are really going to split h airs on this one, dude?

They are all that pathetic Jim. I never quoted anyone btw, do you see quotes? I only shared what articles state of what Oprah stated. You can research the several sites whom back the same story in google search ;)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

She's not worth our time.....the idiot.

They are all that pathetic Jim. I never quoted anyone btw, do you see quotes? I only shared what articles state of what Oprah stated. You can research the several sites whom back the same story in google search ;)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Yes, I see quotes.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

What she actually said was even worse so your right. With her hate filled ugly squinced up hate filled face.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

How many boards have you been tossed from for being racist trash?

It's sad what some old has-beens will do in their desperate struggle to stay relevant. And the less relevant they become the more shrill and daft their antics to curry attention.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Yes, I see quotes.

Again that is just the link of the story the link takes you too, no quotes of mine liar.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

What are you claiming qualifies me as the racist trash you pathetic miserable liar?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You see how weak and pathetic liberals are people. They all have the same brain disease that compels them to compulsively and obsessively lie because they have no validity on the foundation of primary issues as they themselves demonstrate time and time again while they hide behind making up lies about others while confirming they are that which they falsely accuse others of.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Oprah Winfrey net worth= 3.1 billion USD= Awesome

Anyway from what I've read, and correct me if I am wrong.. Oprah said, "There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it – in that prejudice and racism – and they just have to die." I did not interpret this as a call to murder anyone. It came off more like someone describing how a great deal of racism will inevitably fade away over the course of the next few generations as older perspectives die off and newer perspectives are embraced.

Ignores terrorism against white people, Ignores racism against white people and goes on about how white people just have to die.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

The supposed quotation isn't correct. She stated that those older people who were born into a racist time will remain racist till they die. Her belief that no new ones will take their place is juvenile, but she fundamentally believes that people are basically good and that is what drives her beliefs.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Not enough.

Not my quote but more than enough despite your desperate attempt to make your ignorance the issue.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back