Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Will Ferrel is not a funny person, his movies all suck.
He was not funny on SNL and has not had a funny movie lately,
I actually feel embarrassed for him while watching his performances.

So the movie has been cancelled. Interesting.

Yep.Shut down by the right wing PC Police.
Ya like you would support a slut shaming movie on Clinton.

I don't think you understand what the term "slut shaming" means.

Aside from that, I can tell you that I certainly would not display the fake-moral outrage that has pervaded this thread, should someone make a "Bill Clinton slut shaming movie".
Hillary had multiple lovers retard. I know exactly what the term means. Further she defended and helped protect her Husband after he raped and assaulted numerous women in his political career.

So the movie has been cancelled. Interesting.

Yep.Shut down by the right wing PC Police.
Ya like you would support a slut shaming movie on Clinton.

I don't think you understand what the term "slut shaming" means.

Aside from that, I can tell you that I certainly would not display the fake-moral outrage that has pervaded this thread, should someone make a "Bill Clinton slut shaming movie".
Hillary had multiple lovers retard. I know exactly what the term means. Further she defended and helped protect her Husband after he raped and assaulted numerous women in his political career.

:lol:

I still have no idea what any of this babble is supposed to mean. Hillary had "multiple lovers"? Who?

As for the Bill Clinton "rape" and "assault" charges, it's no skin off my back if you choose to believe in conspiracy theories, but it doesn't seem particularly relevant to this thread.

Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Will Ferrell is going to make a lot of enemies if he makes this movie. It will be a competition between Reagan-loving Americans and families of Alzheimer's victims as to who hates him more.

I'm a Will Ferrrell fan, so I hate to see the guy commit career suicide. So this project should be shelved, and fast. The more people find out about it, the more people are going to hate Will Ferrell. He already has two of Ronald Reagan's children hating him, Patti Davis and Michael Reagan. Will's list of enemies will only grow from there.
Everyone knows mocking people with Alzheimer's is hilarious material for the left. They love mocking people with incurable medical conditions. Ferrell will be a hero in Hollywood now.

Or maybe people feel that shit happens, why not deal with it, instead of pretending like we need to pussyfoot around the issue.

My grandfather died of Parkinson's, I wouldn't start getting annoyed because someone made a film about Parkinson's.

An actor and a politician, two jobs where people put themselves in the public eye, in a place where they can be mocked all the time. So then people do.
Of course you wouldn't mind a movie mocking people with Parkinson's.
You're a leftist.

Yeah, I'm on the left. I believe life is for living. I also believe death is an important part of life. Go read some Borges.

I've also come close to death, and also had those around me come close or exceedingly close (ie, they died in tragic circumstances) and I still believe that life is worth living even more after that.

Seeing how the right are so damn hungry for war and killing of others, then when someone wants to make a film that doesn't kill anyone they get annoyed, you have to wonder where your sense of judgement is.
Thanks for validating the left think it's funny to mock the handicapped and those with severe medical conditions.

Thanks for confirming that the right are hypocrites, and don't have a sense of humor.

Everyone knows mocking people with Alzheimer's is hilarious material for the left. They love mocking people with incurable medical conditions. Ferrell will be a hero in Hollywood now.

Or maybe people feel that shit happens, why not deal with it, instead of pretending like we need to pussyfoot around the issue.

My grandfather died of Parkinson's, I wouldn't start getting annoyed because someone made a film about Parkinson's.

An actor and a politician, two jobs where people put themselves in the public eye, in a place where they can be mocked all the time. So then people do.
You're a leftist.

Yeah, I'm on the left. I believe life is for living. I also believe death is an important part of life. Go read some Borges.

I've also come close to death, and also had those around me come close or exceedingly close (ie, they died in tragic circumstances) and I still believe that life is worth living even more after that.

Seeing how the right are so damn hungry for war and killing of others, then when someone wants to make a film that doesn't kill anyone they get annoyed, you have to wonder where your sense of judgement is.
Thanks for validating the left think it's funny to mock the handicapped and those with severe medical conditions.

Thanks for confirming that the right are hypocrites, and don't have a sense of humor.
Thanks for confirming you think it's funny to laugh at and make fun of people dying a horrible death.

You're a leftist.

Thanks for confirming you think it's funny to laugh at and make fun of people dying a horrible death.

Thanks for confirming that you need to get a life. Again, people who support war, then get annoyed when someone makes a film, also need perspective.

If anyone else but Liberals make fun of someone the outrage brigade swings into action like a bunch of screaming, feces flinging monkeys. Screeching incoherently on how you hate......pick a group.

You're a leftist.

Thanks for confirming that you need to get a life. Again, people who support war, then get annoyed when someone makes a film, also need perspective.
Does that mean we will get a Hilary Clinton for it until she was against it movie ?

Does that mean we will get a Hilary Clinton for it until she was against it movie ?

I don't understand what you said

Wasn't it liberals who were outraged over Trump mocking a handicapped reporter?

You dumb shit. You don't understand what outrage means.

Trump is a candidate for president. Will Ferrel is a comedian. Why would anything either of them do find commonplace in your brain.

What trump did is something I have done. But I was 7 years old when I did it. It isn't mature. It speaks of the man's character.

Ferrell should make a comedy movie about how funny it was that FDR was confined to a wheelchair !!
Hillarious !
Hey, careful, just don't say that in public. You'll lose your job for even THINKING that one.

Nope. Been done. Nobody arrested or ruined. Idiot.

FDR: American Badass!

But....if he did....it would be up to his boss. He has every right to say it. Always has.

Earmuffs.

One thing I really really hate about the delusions that Republicans keep having is when

You're a leftist.

You're a leftist.

Besides you thinking mocking and ridiculing handicapped and dying people is funny, what else is in your box of giggles? Watching animals get tortured?

Forum List

Back