Opposing homosexuality ‘might be breaking the law’

Lots of no go zones there too from the videos online we have seen.

The Christian Institute is nothing more then the UK's version of Focus on the Family but only slightly nuttier. They are overly-dramatic alarmists.

Could, maybes, and ifs are hardly something to clutch your pearls over. The Christian Institute has been speaking out against gays since its inception and none of them or their allies have been sent to the pokey. They are drama llamas.

Last edited:
The Christian Institute is nothing more then the UK's version of Focus on the Family but only slightly nuttier. They are overly-dramatic alarmists.
Sure they are.

How many anti-gay activist in the UK have been arrested for daring to speak out against gays? How many from The Christian Institute?

Could, maybes, and ifs are hardly something to clutch your pearls. The Christian Institute has been speaking out against gays since its inception and known of them or their allies have been sent to the pokey. They are drama llamas.
Read the link its not THEM saying it its someone working for the government saying it.

Could, maybes, and ifs are hardly something to clutch your pearls. The Christian Institute has been speaking out against gays since its inception and known of them or their allies have been sent to the pokey. They are drama llamas.
Read the link its not THEM saying it its someone working for the government saying it.

"And in May Home Secretary Theresa May said “of course” people will still be allowed to speak out against same-sex marriage."

The sky is falling...

Sure they are.

This guy believes the most out there shit lol
I believe what a government official says might happen. Simple as that. Places like the UK already have anti free speech laws so.Not a huge step.

And what government official said this might happen?

"And in May Home Secretary Theresa May said “of course” people will still be allowed to speak out against same-sex marriage."

The sky is falling...

Who woulda thought bakers would get fined over 300K for not baking a cake?

The sky is falling...

Which obviously means that when she says you will be allowed to speak that means you WILL NOT be allowed to speak...Ahh! What was that? Oh, my shadow!

The sky is falling...

People that are familiar with State Public Accommodation Laws know better. I think they should be scrapped almost entirely across the board for all protected classes.

Sure they are.

This guy believes the most out there shit lol
I believe what a government official says might happen. Simple as that. Places like the UK already have anti free speech laws so.Not a huge step.

Do you not believe Home Secretary Theresa May? Or does that not fit into the 'omg they are going to arrest us for talking poorly about queers' claptrap?

The sky is falling...

People that are familiar with State Public Accommodation Laws know better. I think they should be scrapped almost entirely across the board for all protected classes.

My point is these BS laws start somewhere and then gradually get worse. I'm sick of the whines and demands of homosexuals, sick of it

England has went off the deep end
They have never been all there. And I speak as someone at least with an English maiden name.

It's an island. You get weird genetic stuff and brain patterning going in any isolated group. Even when they're routinely invaded.

Forum List

Back