Muslims Attack Dutch Girl (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Thanks liberals

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• Banned
That's the way muslims court a girl

In broad daylight and a pack of them chasing her? Unbelievable. She's asian. What on earth did she do for them to single her out like that? Is it a racist attack?

It's really really bad and it's getting worse.

German girls are now being ordered to cover up or face rape.

to be honest I have to ask the same question , how do you know they are muzzys . I hope they are but how do you know they aren't just a buncha punks , youts from Holland messing with a little chick ??

LGBT in Europe are being attacked regularly.

Go figure. They want them here because Christians give them boo boos verbally. I can't wait to witness the whining from San Franciso from the first Sunni gang attack.

You have rapes going thru the roof. The crime rate is unreal.

You have them roaming streets. You have them fighting against each other.

Isn't this special? I'm glad I am in the middle of nowhere but with the ability to do bow or bullet. Our leaders are insane.

Germany in a state of SIEGE: Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing

to be honest I have to ask the same question , how do you know they are muzzys . I hope they are but how do you know they aren't just a buncha punks , youts from Holland messing with a little chick ??

They know.

Having been an advocate for womens rights around the world for a lot of years it would be surprising to me to find a gang of Presbyterian young men gang raping a young lady on a bus. Or in a street.

well then , that's good that they are 'muzzys' , good to see how they treat women . People in the WEST should have wised up years ago , especially these 'euros' that seem to have no sense of self preservation . Bad in the USA also but at least the USA is years behind the 'euros' at least in numbers of nonwestern peoples in the USA . Plus the USA is big , nearest mosque to me is about 400 miles away .

Forum List

Back