Opposing homosexuality ‘might be breaking the law’

Could, maybes, and ifs are hardly something to clutch your pearls. The Christian Institute has been speaking out against gays since its inception and known of them or their allies have been sent to the pokey. They are drama llamas.
Read the link its not THEM saying it its someone working for the government saying it.

"And in May Home Secretary Theresa May said “of course” people will still be allowed to speak out against same-sex marriage."

The sky is falling...

Who woulda thought bakers would get fined over 300K for not baking a cake?

People that are familiar with State Public Accommodation Laws know better. I think they should be scrapped almost entirely across the board for all protected classes.

My point is these BS laws start somewhere and then gradually get worse. I'm sick of the whines and demands of homosexuals, sick of it

My point is nobody is getting arrested in the UK for speaking out against gays. Polly Harrow runs a program to hinder youths/students from being radicalized and committing acts of terror and she used gays as an example.

I am sick of the whines of the overly-dramatic when it comes to both gays and the religious.

Read the link its not THEM saying it its someone working for the government saying it.

"And in May Home Secretary Theresa May said “of course” people will still be allowed to speak out against same-sex marriage."

The sky is falling...

People that are familiar with State Public Accommodation Laws know better. I think they should be scrapped almost entirely across the board for all protected classes.

My point is these BS laws start somewhere and then gradually get worse. I'm sick of the whines and demands of homosexuals, sick of it

My point is nobody is getting arrested in the UK for speaking out against gays. Polly Harrow runs a program to hinder youths/students from being radicalized and committing acts of terror and she used gays as an example.

I am sick of the whines of the overly-dramatic when it comes to both gays and the religious.
Nobody in UK speaks out against gays. They all ARE gay.

Except in Scotland. They aren't gay. But the gays don't get pushy over there either.

The sky is falling...

We're in agreement

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back