French Cops Attack Muslim Migrant Camps With Tear Gas, Bulldozers

I'm sorry to say it Billy but I think that Sunni may be correct . Heck , look at any anti invader demonstration and the governments which is the only group that has guns or deadly force are stamping down the anti muslims demonstrators .

Plus the liberal euros just don't care . Liberal euro gov , schools , institutions and thinking has been pretty good at cutting the balls off anyone but soccer hooligan types and they are already in prison .

So they invite more in....brilliant
and Americans are also pretty stupid or are also liberal and part of the problem 'Man' !! I already posted a letter from 18 USA city mayors that wrote letters to the government saying that they wanted some of the muslim invaders 'Man' .

I don't know them , maybe 'dems' my point is not so mush who THEY are , my point is that its the Americans that live in the cities that are going to get the 'burden' Billy !!

I don't know them , maybe 'dems' my point is not so mush who THEY are , my point is that its the Americans that live in the cities that are going to get the 'burden' Billy !!

Only if they permit it.

That's the part people forget.

I don't think I get your point Billy . Sure , invaders might not go to that city if outcry is big enough but the invaders are coming to someplace in the USA . Same way that the invading children from south of the USA border were distributed to American classrooms and schools all throughout the USA . I'm not arguing , just saying that the USA is being infected no matter what Americans want !!

I don't think I get your point Billy . Sure , invaders might not go to that city if outcry is big enough but the invaders are coming to someplace in the USA . Same way that the invading children from south of the USA border were distributed to American classrooms and schools all throughout the USA . I'm not arguing , just saying that the USA is being infected no matter what Americans want !!

Americans can stop it if they so choose. If they choose not to, it's their bed.

Americans can stop it if they so choose. If they choose not to, it's their bed.
I disagree Billy , USA has been pretty corrupted in my opinion . See the country , check out the states . In a few weeks after these invaders are in the USA they will be sworn in as Americans as they vote for 'Representitives' to run the USA .

Forum List

Back