Opinions on american civic nationalism?

I noticed a type of american nationalism which is different then white nationalism. It says "colourblind only red white and blue". And they also include immigrants and POC folks into the "all things american"

But they are still mostly white though. Maybe it is just a farce that they are colourblind.

It's the race issue. Out polititions had to go to a place where it's oka for them to fail. So they use race to keep tension between the races. In reality, it's pretty good despite the polititions doing their best to cause trouble.

. . and that is the really damn sad thing.

The adults are the ones brainwashing them.

I told my kid when he was very little, the source of all bullying, from elementary to high school, are the teachers slight judgements and actions towards the kids. The kids then echo that, and it creates the nasty environment.

ADULTS cause bullying. All of them. Not the kids.

In the same way, the ruling elites do all the work, the idiot masses are just the proxies. Authoritarians called them "useful idiots."

Hell, our corporate journalists have ADMITTED IT.

You're brainwashed if you think replacing white people with 3rd world foreigners will have no effect on society.

The post you quoted said nothing about that.

Aren't you and Mac in here dismissing the concerns of these "civic nationalists" as being figments of their imagination?

Listen, you need to FIRST, separate two different issues.

ONE, immigration, and TWO, the diversity issue.

I attended two different public universities. A BIG TEN School and a MAC TEN school.

I think it is important to clarify my own personal distinction here. I personally believe that "diversity" is fine. . . but the crap I could not tolerate, which I began to finally think was bad for college students to be taught, was this shit about "multi-culturalism."

I have studied political science at two universities. I saw what balkanization did to Yugoslavia and what it has done in Cambodia and other African nations. Many people do not realize, but IMO the CIA actively promoted nationalism in Latino and black communities in order to create terrorists and divide the working classes.

If the working classes are divided, there is less of a chance that unions and the left will pose a threat to conservative DNC and GOP control.

Multiculturalism is a BANE. . . We should have ONE CULTURE, you are absolutely right. Masses of folks, from any nations, no matter what color they are, is a threat to this nation.

SECOND, I never, ever implied we should have unrestricted immigration. I am surprised you have not paid attention to my posts else where on this site.

Diversity of background, if you do your research, you will find, is what has made America the strongest, most dynamic nation on the face of the planet. We have the best literature, the best art, the best movies, the best food, the best technology, the most patents, the best of everything, the most beautiful people, (and they are not purely white btw,) all b/c it, ALL OF IT, has been influenced from all around the world.

BUT, it is ONE CULTURE. AMERICAN CULTURE.

. . . and everyone, from everywhere, wants to come here and be a part of it, why? Because it is AMAZING, and it is the best. IT is God's will that it should be that way. It has nothing to do with any one specific ethnicity, religion, or political philosophy, it has to do with them all. THAT is what makes us so damn great. Embrace freedom, tolerance, diversity, and embrace everything. . . or go somewhere else for your homogeneity.

This is probably more than I should have spent on you. . . isn't it? :71:

If you're really as smart as you think you would drop the corny slogans about diversity and I wouldn't have to explain to you that the immigrants who made American culture great to begin with were all white people from Europe. Speaking of which, the US is not the only country brown people are flooding to. Many European countries are also set to have their ethnic majorities displaced. At what point are white folks allowed to be concerned about this insidious trend?

I completely agree with you on that.

Even the Dali Lama commented on that. It is terrible how globalists have no problem keeping China for China, India for India, Israel for Israel, etc. but expect Europe to dilute it's culture.

As far as your argument about the best parts of America only coming form European culture? I suppose, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And yes, primarily, we are a Western nation, this is true, but we do have a unique birth and roots.

First, the land we have settled on originally belonged to other nations, this, was a holy compact between the creator and the enlightenment founders. Second, the founders and original settlers enslaved nations in Africa that nearly outnumbered them. And third, the political and economic elites purposely imported black market labor to political subvert the black and white working classes, the Hispanic element has great influence over our culture. This makes us very culturally unique, unlike any other western nation. We should embrace this diversity, not let the ruling elites divide us. (Some mention should probably be made of the period when they imported Chinese labor to build the rails too.)

I do like rock and roll, BBQ, Tex-Mex, and soul food myself though. To each their own. etc.

You're brainwashed if you think replacing white people with 3rd world foreigners will have no effect on society.

Aren't you and Mac in here dismissing the concerns of these "civic nationalists" as being figments of their imagination?

I attended two different public universities. A BIG TEN School and a MAC TEN school.

I think it is important to clarify my own personal distinction here. I personally believe that "diversity" is fine. . . but the crap I could not tolerate, which I began to finally think was bad for college students to be taught, was this shit about "multi-culturalism."

I have studied political science at two universities. I saw what balkanization did to Yugoslavia and what it has done in Cambodia and other African nations. Many people do not realize, but IMO the CIA actively promoted nationalism in Latino and black communities in order to create terrorists and divide the working classes.

If the working classes are divided, there is less of a chance that unions and the left will pose a threat to conservative DNC and GOP control.

Multiculturalism is a BANE. . . We should have ONE CULTURE, you are absolutely right. Masses of folks, from any nations, no matter what color they are, is a threat to this nation.

SECOND, I never, ever implied we should have unrestricted immigration. I am surprised you have not paid attention to my posts else where on this site.

Diversity of background, if you do your research, you will find, is what has made America the strongest, most dynamic nation on the face of the planet. We have the best literature, the best art, the best movies, the best food, the best technology, the most patents, the best of everything, the most beautiful people, (and they are not purely white btw,) all b/c it, ALL OF IT, has been influenced from all around the world.

. . . and everyone, from everywhere, wants to come here and be a part of it, why? Because it is AMAZING, and it is the best. IT is God's will that it should be that way. It has nothing to do with any one specific ethnicity, religion, or political philosophy, it has to do with them all. THAT is what makes us so damn great. Embrace freedom, tolerance, diversity, and embrace everything. . . or go somewhere else for your homogeneity.

If you're really as smart as you think you would drop the corny slogans about diversity and I wouldn't have to explain to you that the immigrants who made American culture great to begin with were all white people from Europe. Speaking of which, the US is not the only country brown people are flooding to. Many European countries are also set to have their ethnic majorities displaced. At what point are white folks allowed to be concerned about this insidious trend?

Even the Dali Lama commented on that. It is terrible how globalists have no problem keeping China for China, India for India, Israel for Israel, etc. but expect Europe to dilute it's culture.

As far as your argument about the best parts of America only coming form European culture? I suppose, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And yes, primarily, we are a Western nation, this is true, but we do have a unique birth and roots.

First, the land we have settled on originally belonged to other nations, this, was a holy compact between the creator and the enlightenment founders. Second, the founders and original settlers enslaved nations in Africa that nearly outnumbered them. And third, the political and economic elites purposely imported black market labor to political subvert the black and white working classes, the Hispanic element has great influence over our culture. This makes us very culturally unique, unlike any other western nation. We should embrace this diversity, not let the ruling elites divide us. (Some mention should probably be made of the period when they imported Chinese labor to build the rails too.)

I do like rock and roll, BBQ, Tex-Mex, and soul food myself though. To each their own. etc.

European countries embraced muticulturalism and now they're being plagued with problems ruining their historical cities. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

This country was 90% white up until the 1968 immigration reform bill opened the floodgates. Has life in America gotten better or worse over that period of time? Lets not dwell on that, lets think about spicy food and R&B music instead.

European countries embraced muticulturalism and now they're being plagued with problems ruining their historical cities. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

This country was 90% white up until the 1968 immigration reform bill opened the floodgates. Has life in America gotten better or worse over that period of time? Lets not dwell on that, lets think about spicy food and R&B music instead.

"European countries embraced muticulturalism and now they're being plagued with problems ruining their historical cities. Just a coincidence I'm sure."

when foreigners are allowed to emigrate to your country they shouldn't bring their culture with them. Ya want to emigrate to Germany? Speak German, learn German culture, BE German

Don't bring 3rd world shit hole primitive savage culture with you.

It's not fair to the ORIGINAL CIVILIZED population

For white men, it has definitely gotten worse.

For women it has gotten better.

For Asians it has gotten better.

For youth it has gotten better.

For black Americans it has gotten better.

For Native Americans it has gotten better.

For Hispanics it has gotten better.

As you say, anyone that isn't male, or white, it has definitely gotten better for them.

If you ask any person in American that isn't a white male, would you rather live now, or in 1968, if they aren't a white guy. . .

well, other than Trump, they will probably tell you, now.

. . and hell, a lot of these cucks will probably say now as well too. :auiqs.jpg:

Personally though, being white and male, it would be nice to go back to 1968, and walk into any grocery story to be able to buy food and not have to worry about Glyphosate residual poisoning on all my food. . . ah, that would be so nice.

:71:

. . . but then? I'd be eating my organic apple, and BOOM, they would nab me for NAM!

"European countries embraced muticulturalism and now they're being plagued with problems ruining their historical cities. Just a coincidence I'm sure."

when foreigners are allowed to emigrate to your country they shouldn't bring their culture with them. Ya want to emigrate to Germany? Speak German, learn German culture, BE German

If a bunch of poor whites from West Virginia immigrated to Pakistan and started building churches, having monster truck rallies and demanding english education would the Pakistani people be justified in feeling upset at the situation?

If a bunch of poor whites from West Virginia immigrated to Pakistan and started building churches, having monster truck rallies and demanding english education would the Pakistani people be justified in feeling upset at the situation?

I think they should be free to build churches, it would be polite if they sold tickets to the general public for their monster truck rallies. . . but they should definitely learn the language and observe and respect the local customs.

As you say, anyone that isn't male, or white, it has definitely gotten better for them.

If you ask any person in American that isn't a white male, would you rather live now, or in 1968, if they aren't a white guy. . .

. . and hell, a lot of these cucks will probably say now as well too. :auiqs.jpg:

Personally though, being white and male, it would be nice to go back to 1968, and walk into any grocery story to be able to buy food and not have to worry about Glyphosate residual poisoning on all my food. . . ah, that would be so nice.

White men must be demeaned and marginalized for the betterment of all other groups.

"For white men, it has definitely gotten worse."
Cool, so America has gotten better for everyone except for those who founded, built, run and funded this nation for centuries...And somehow that's a good thing in the twisted fucked up mind of a white guilt whacko Lefty.

"For women it has gotten better."
BULLSHIT...link?
The right to vote and the need to work 40 hours a week is no improvement

"For youth it has gotten better."
BULLSHIT...link?
Sharing a huge classroom with foreigners where the primary curriculum is learning the english language is no improvement for American children.
Their schools have never been less productive or more dangerous.

"For black Americans it has gotten better."
BULLSHIT...link?
$22T spent and they haven't improved themselves...Wetbacks are stealing their brainless jobs and their welfare.

"For Native Americans it has gotten better."
BULLSHIT...link?
We've lost our right to sovereignty...it only makes sense that they are next to lose their land...AGAIN

"For Hispanics it has gotten better."
There is no debating this...The Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners has made wetbacks their paramount concern. They are the perfect fit for the filthy bastards...their fertility rate, taxpayer dependency rate and level of criminality is off the charts.

So...whatever happened to Mortimer?

Did his head explode? :lol:

So...whatever happened to Mortimer?
Did his head explode? :lol:
For living in another country, he sure did nail it, didn't he?

Is this THAT obvious?

Come on Mac, the world knows that Mexico is taking the U.S. and that good, real Americans are pissed and fed the fuck up.
They know a game show host was elected president simply because he promised to end it.

Forum List

Back