OPINIONGOP Reps Release 22 Examples Of Biden’s Corruption After Dems Claim There’s No Evidence

Biden hasn't "lied repeatedly" and Hunter Biden didn't "hide" his income. He didn't file taxes because he was ill and his brother was dying. That's not "hiding income". In fact, the SAR reports confirm that HB declared ALL of his foreign income and paid taxes on it.

Further, as Donald Trump has proven over 37,000 times, lying to the American people isn't really illegal. But Trump has actually been convicted of tax evasion and lying on his corporate tax returns

Is there a Canadian man responding to this thread? I hadn't noticed.

Post reported for trolling no content.
Of course he lied repeatedly...even demafascsit propagandist at Axios had to admit that

Just before the 2020 election, Joe Biden and his campaign said his son Hunter hadn't made money from China — and that Biden hadn't met one of Hunter's Ukrainian business associates while he was vice president, except for maybe a brief hello.

• Both of those claims were false, according to recent sworn testimony by Hunter Biden and his business partner, Devon Archer.

Of course Hunter hide his income...he didn't bother to even file taxes for YEARS!

from 2016-2018

hahahhhhahahahahhahaha even demafacsit propagandist at Axios had to admit Xiden lied..
Just before the 2020 election, Joe Biden and his campaign said his son Hunter hadn't made money from China — and that Biden hadn't met one of Hunter's Ukrainian business associates while he was vice president, except for maybe a brief hello.

Both of those claims were false, according to recent sworn testimony by Hunter Biden and his business partner, Devon Archer.

Still far from a crime
Biden has repeatedly claimed he wasn’t involved in Hunters business dealings.
With all those business associates, it should be easy to prove he was involved. SOMEBODY would talk

You still can’t prove your claim that Joe Biden made money from China

Yet, you can’t

Still far from a crime
Biden has repeatedly claimed he wasn’t involved in Hunters business dealings.
With all those business associates, it should be easy to prove he was involved. SOMEBODY would talk

You still can’t prove your claim that Joe Biden made money from China

Yet, you can’t
Did I say it was a crime?

yes Xiden has repeatedly lied, as we know now...the question is why? Somebody did talk, as my link highlights.

Personally, I don't think it was just China, we do know massive money was coming into the Xiden family from China....the investigation continues, all the evidence, has required it to move on, and now we are in the impeachment inquiry stage. We shall see, maybe you are right, there is no crime, or maybe it's just slimy behavior, and should be a crime, or maybe it's nothing at all....we shall see....

No - liberal.
Labeling parents as "domestic terrorists", arresting them, implanting FBI agents inside Catholic churches to spy on parishioners, running a cover up for a sitting President, stonewalling information to oversight, etc....

Nah, dude...This guy is pure authoritarian leftist....

If it is legal
Why is Congress wasting its time?
Nobody knows if what they did was illegal or not, hence why there is an impeachment inquiry.

I would say you are being a troll, but I really think you are just a dembot cultist, not capable of free thought.

Did I say it was a crime?

yes Xiden has repeatedly lied, as we know now...the question is why? Somebody did talk, as my link highlights.

Personally, I don't think it was just China, we do know massive money was coming into the Xiden family from China....the investigation continues, all the evidence, has required it to move on, and now we are in the impeachment inquiry stage. We shall see, maybe you are right, there is no crime, or maybe it's just slimy behavior, and should be a crime, or maybe it's nothing at all....we shall see....
The value of the investigation lies not in the establishment of a nominal crime but in the revelation of tax payer betrayal. It will have an enormous impact on the next election season across the board. Even devoted Democrats are going to wince at the thought of influence pedaling in the face of deteriorating national prosperity. Has Trump done likewise? Yeah maybe but now the accusations fall on deaf ears and lie squarely in the pot and kettle category.

Nobody knows if what they did was illegal or not, hence why there is an impeachment inquiry.

I would say you are being a troll, but I really think you are just a dembot cultist, not capable of free thought.
Sane people know that nothing illegal was done by the president.

The value of the investigation lies not in the establishment of a nominal crime but in the revelation of tax payer betrayal. It will have an enormous impact on the next election season across the board. Even devoted Democrats are going to wince at the thought of influence pedaling in the face of deteriorating national prosperity. Has Trump done likewise? Yeah maybe but now the accusations fall on deaf ears and lie squarely in the pot and kettle category.
There was no influence peddling by the president.

There was no influence peddling by the president.
So? You think that exonerates him? You're wrong. See this is the guilt by association stench right out of the lefty playbook and it's a wonderful tool.

So? You think that exonerates him? You're wrong. See this is the guilt by association stench right out of the lefty playbook and it's a wonderful tool.
No, I'm right.

GOP Reps Release 22 Examples Of Biden’s Corruption After Dems Claim There’s No Evidence​

16 Sep 2023 ~~ By Carver Malone

Democrats and left-wing operatives in the mainstream media say there is “no evidence” that Joe Biden did anything wrong to warrant impeachment.
This key Democrat “talking point” has been carefully crafted as the evidence and seriousness of Biden’s corrupt actions is enough to make your blood boil.
In response, the House Oversight Committee has compiled a startling list of 22 pieces of evidence that show Joe Biden’s involvement in his son’s influence-peddling scheme that raked in millions.
  1. In July 2023, former Biden business associate Devon Archer described how Joe Biden was “The Brand” and was used to send “signals” of power, access, and influence to enrich the Biden family from foreign sources.
  2. Devon Archer alone was aware of at least 20 times in which then-Vice President Biden spoke on speakerphone with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates. Democrats would have Americans believe that these phone calls with then-Vice President Biden were simply to discuss the weather.
  3. In February 2014, then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from Russia and Kazakhstan who funneled millions of dollars to Hunter Biden and his business associates.
  4. In April 2015, then-Vice President Biden dined with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates, including Ukrainian Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky. Burisma was then being investigated by Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin for corruption.
  5. Then-Vice President Biden had coffee with Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associate, Jonathan Li of BHR, in Beijing and wrote a college letter of recommendation for his daughter.
  6. In 2015, then-Vice President Biden hosted Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and other business associates at the official residence of the Vice President. The topic of discussion was filling the top seat at the United Nations. The Kazakhstani government official who wanted the U.N. position attended both dinners at Café Milano with then-Vice President Biden.

Commentary:
You`ll have to go to the source for the other 12 instances of corruption involving Joseph Robinette Biden, his son and the rest of the Biden family.
Bizarrely, most of the violations occurred during the so called "non-scandalous" Obama years.
When proved wrong, fellow Leftist travelers immediately dismiss the accusations claiming there`s no evidence. The whistleblowers and the 1023`s aren't lying.
Ideally the Impeachment of Joe Biden should land in the senate’s lap next October, a couple of weeks before the election. win-win. That`s if Joe doesn't resign first.
Initially I doubt if the Democrat majority led by Schumer will vote in favor of impeachment. The damage has already been done.
These are just allegations not evidence.I would hope that they have more than that.

Impeachment is a political process. However, in Donald Trump's case, there was evidence.

That's just crazy....Both impeachments were done without inquiry, and outside normal process.

In the form of a phone call, which multiple people heard his ask.

Vindman? What a joke....There was not one thing wrong with a President asking another President to investigate corruption going on between Burisma, and Biden....The problem is that he (Trump) got too close, and that investigation would have kicked over the apple cart on that corruption....So, the impeachment of that was the cover up of Biden corruption...

And footage galore of an insurrection he fomented. Pretty cut and dry.

The footage of a riot, means nothing....You have NO evidence that Trump was involved, participated, or planned anything to do with that....Let's let a former assistant to the AG of the United States explain it to you...

But, I know you won't listen to one minute of it, why? because you're a hack.

So far, the vote for an inquiry has been run around. Mostly because the votes aren't there for it.
And the "evidence" presented.....doesn't indict Biden. In fact, there is nothing tying him to his son's activities.
If you find some, let the rest of us know. :)

Then you should be praising the inquiry....If Biden is so squeaky clean, then the inquiry will bear that out....So, I'll count you as being on board for it then....mmmmmk?

Biden hasn't "lied repeatedly" and Hunter Biden didn't "hide" his income. He didn't file taxes because he was ill and his brother was dying. That's not "hiding income". In fact, the SAR reports confirm that HB declared ALL of his foreign income and paid taxes on it.

Further, as Donald Trump has proven over 37,000 times, lying to the American people isn't really illegal. But Trump has actually been convicted of tax evasion and lying on his corporate tax returns

I don't have a selective memory at all. I have a really clear recollection

The Russian dossier wasn't created by Democrats, it was created by an opposition research company, originally for a Republican news outlet, during the Republican primaries. When Trump secured the nomination, the Republicans cancelled the contract.

After the Republican nominating convention, lawyers for the DNC contacted the same oppo research company. They dusted off the incomplete Republican Report, and had Steele complete his work. Democrats took one look at it and gave it to the Republican leadership, who turned it over to the FBI.

Clinton and the Democrats had this report and chose not to use it against Trump, or even to make it public. Everything that happened thereafter is on the Republican Party and Trump's own DOJ. When Trump fired James Comey, Trump himself appointed another lifelong Republican, Christopher Wray, to be the FBI Director.

Jeff Sessions, Trump's own AG, appointed Robert Mueller, a loyal lifelong Republican to head up the investigation, and a former FBI Director. To prevent the kind of 6 year free range never ending investigations undertaken by Ken Starr, Mueller was strictly limited to what he could or could not investigate. Trump's finances were off the table, as was anything to do with the Trump Corporation. And when Barr was appointed AG, Mueller was basically told to "wrap it up, NOW", following which Barr tried to spin the report as completely vindicating the President and his staffers, even as 9 of them had already been found guilty of multiple charges,

In terms of both of Trump's Impeachments, it's been the Republicans who have made the accusations against him, and provided the documentation, physical evidence, and eyewitness testimony to back up their allegations. Wash rinse and repeat for ALL of the current indictments Trump is facing.

So please, bitch, who exactly has a "selective memory" here???
hahhah you can keep ignoring reality all you want....the facts and evidence show the true story

I don't have a selective memory at all. I have a really clear recollection

The Russian dossier wasn't created by Democrats, it was created by an opposition research company, originally for a Republican news outlet, during the Republican primaries. When Trump secured the nomination, the Republicans cancelled the contract.

After the Republican nominating convention, lawyers for the DNC contacted the same oppo research company. They dusted off the incomplete Republican Report, and had Steele complete his work. Democrats took one look at it and gave it to the Republican leadership, who turned it over to the FBI.

Clinton and the Democrats had this report and chose not to use it against Trump, or even to make it public. Everything that happened thereafter is on the Republican Party and Trump's own DOJ. When Trump fired James Comey, Trump himself appointed another lifelong Republican, Christopher Wray, to be the FBI Director.

Jeff Sessions, Trump's own AG, appointed Robert Mueller, a loyal lifelong Republican to head up the investigation, and a former FBI Director. To prevent the kind of 6 year free range never ending investigations undertaken by Ken Starr, Mueller was strictly limited to what he could or could not investigate. Trump's finances were off the table, as was anything to do with the Trump Corporation. And when Barr was appointed AG, Mueller was basically told to "wrap it up, NOW", following which Barr tried to spin the report as completely vindicating the President and his staffers, even as 9 of them had already been found guilty of multiple charges,

In terms of both of Trump's Impeachments, it's been the Republicans who have made the accusations against him, and provided the documentation, physical evidence, and eyewitness testimony to back up their allegations. Wash rinse and repeat for ALL of the current indictments Trump is facing.

So please, bitch, who exactly has a "selective memory" here???
You're hilarious.

Forum List

Back