Opie and Anthony back on the air?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Apparently, Opie and Anthony have a show on XM radio now, why has nobody been discussing this? (the obvious answer being that nobody has XM radio). I wonder if their show will be helped or hurt by the fact that they can curse all they want. A large part of the appeal of Stern and O&A was the whole "what will they say next" aspect, but now that they can say whatever, that's not really an issue anymore.

Opie and Anthony

They were DJ's up in Boston until around 4 years ago or so when they announced that the Mayor of Boston was killed in a car wreck. They did this on April Fools Day. They were fired a few days later.

They were most recently DJ's on 102.7 in NY. They are the ones involved in the famous "Sex for Sam" incident where contestants had sex in unusual locations for a chance to win a trip to the Samuel Adams Brewery. Theire show was cancelled, but they weren't fired, after a couple had sex on the steps of St. Patricks Cathedral and were caught by the police. The whole thing was being described on the radio as it was unfolding.

They are now DJ's on XM radio from 6-10am daily with replays throughout the day. You need an XM radio to hear them, or pay $7.99 a month to stream it off the internet.

http://www.xmradio.com/xstream/

jimnyc said:
Opie and Anthony

They were DJ's up in Boston until around 4 years ago or so when they announced that the Mayor of Boston was killed in a car wreck. They did this on April Fools Day. They were fired a few days later.

They were most recently DJ's on 102.7 in NY. They are the ones involved in the famous "Sex for Sam" incident where contestants had sex in unusual locations for a chance to win a trip to the Samuel Adams Brewery. Theire show was cancelled, but they weren't fired, after a couple had sex on the steps of St. Patricks Cathedral and were caught by the police. The whole thing was being described on the radio as it was unfolding.

They are now DJ's on XM radio from 6-10am daily with replays throughout the day. You need an XM radio to hear them, or pay $7.99 a month to stream it off the internet.

http://www.xmradio.com/xstream/

I am trying the free trial ! ;)

Sandy73 said:
I am trying the free trial ! ;)

After the player opens, scroll all the way down to the bottom on the left pane and choose 'premium', O&A are listed under there.

Lots of great music stations too!

jimnyc said:
After the player opens, scroll all the way down to the bottom on the left pane and choose 'premium', O&A are listed under there.

Lots of great music stations too!

Yeah I see that ! Thanks I will check them out ! :mm:

Actually someone did bring this up a few weeks ago. Get with it Dan!! :teeth:

Forum List

Back