Opiates and aging

Aryan? Answer your own question. BTW, you still haven't acknowledged how this mythology relates to opiates.
The indirect relationship can be traced, this has already been said. Could you explain how Aryan culture or Middle Eastern mythology relates to the concept of "racism"? I did not understand what "question" should be answered, what are you talking about?

alcohol ITSELF causes aging-----and falling with all kinds of injury, and cirrhosis----really HARD on the physiology
By the way, alcohol probably works in the opposite direction. Alcohol products can serve as a substance for the Krebs cycle, the oxidative cycle, some substances similar to acetone.

Not according to any dermatologist
In any case, according to scientific data. It is generally believed that this is an indispensable source of vitamin D, and a full replacement for this synthesis does not occur through food.
Doctors are now complete degenerates, they bend some kind of incomprehensible policy and have long since become divorced from biochemistry. What they preached does not even correspond to what write in textbooks for medical universities

When I have time, I spend the whole day on the beach, nothing is damaged, only sometimes the skin can peel off, and this goes away in a day. No other damage

As a child, I once spent a whole month on a wild beach, I was naked under the scorching sun all the time, and nothing happened.
on the contrary, tanning makes the skin look healthier

Last edited:
It is believed that in the spring and the first months of summer, the atmosphere lets in a lot of ultraviolet, and this can be harmful. But conventional electric welding generally gives out the entire solar spectrum that is radiated in space. Welders, as a rule, neglect protection, they receive the entire range of radiation that astronauts receive, but no fucking bad happens to them either.

there is a type of skin that does not produce melanin. This can lead not only to burns, but also to melanoma.
This is actually the same thing that happens with albinos.

Although the burns are most likely not even related to this, there are other factors. By itself, melanin cannot protect against anything, on the contrary, a dark color absorbs more radiation

Only for those skin types at risk of melanoma. In other cases, tanning has a positive effect.
Not necessarily. It is the total accumulated amount of radiation (since childhood [italics]) that dictates the triggering of basal- and squamous-cell carcinoma. Perhaps other types of cancer.

there is a type of skin that does not produce melanin. This can lead not only to burns, but also to melanoma.
This is actually the same thing that happens with albinos.

Although the burns are most likely not even related to this, there are other factors. By itself, melanin cannot protect against anything, on the contrary, a dark color absorbs more radiation
You probably have yet to see what a transformed melanoma cell looks like. Its chiseled front end is as streamlined as a Star Wars TY Fighter, streamlined to metastasize through tissue. Duh, melanin is a very aggressive molecule, like blm baboonism.

Not necessarily. It is the total accumulated amount of radiation (since childhood [italics]) that dictates the triggering of basal- and squamous-cell carcinoma. Perhaps other types of cancer.
Where does this information come from?

You probably have yet to see what a transformed melanoma cell looks like. Its chiseled front end is as streamlined as a Star Wars TY Fighter, streamlined to metastasize through tissue. Duh, melanin is a very aggressive molecule, like blm baboonism.
It’s not a matter of melanin, otherwise blacks would be dying. It is just in the pathology associated with the violation of its synthesis. The skin of such people is usually completely depigmented and thin, and melanin appears in the form of spots.

Forum List

Back