Operation Chaos: Trump Tells Republicans to Vote for Bernie Tuesday

But he is Popular and will win by a landslide and no not Trump but Bernie!

The only way I would vote for Bernie is if I am dead and buried in Chicago!

He's such a lowlife cheater n chief, and unethical man....

He gives me the creeps from head to toe :eek:

It's one thing for a Limbaugh to call for an operation chaos, but for a so called president to call for it...?

Hock too-eh on him!

It's one thing for a Limbaugh to call for an operation chaos, but for a so called president to call for it...?

Hock too-eh on him!
Democrats let me vote for any candidate.
Enjoy the fruits of Leftardism.

Hell the Dems do it all the time............Might as well do it to them.

This is funny as hell...

giphy.gif

Hock too-eh on him!

Its called manipulating the vote. What a lowlife tramp is.

Hock too-eh on him!

Rush Limbaugh used to do the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is funny as hell...

giphy.gif

No Dems do it and no Dem Potus has ever said to do it, its a trick of the Cons.
Dems have hoped for a weaker candidate of the opposition to win but have not had a president to F with the American citizen's choice for their party, by asking his followers to vote in the opposition's primary....

He's a lowlife alright......

An unethical, immoral, scuzzy president.... who spits on our founding fathers daily...
No other way to describe him..... again, imo.

There have been some lowlifes in both parties over the centuries, most recent with operatives like Limbaugh, and Roger Stone.... That are doing, or calling for, below the belt fighting, unethical things...

But the Candidates running, or president re-running do not publicly support such actions and certainly have never openly called for it.... as this president has done..... He is not an ethically respectable leader or president...except to his devoted followers... the good Lord, only knows why? :dunno:

This is funny as hell...

giphy.gif

Dems have hoped for a weaker candidate of the opposition to win but have not had a president to F with the American citizen's choice for their party, by asking his followers to vote in the opposition's primary....

An unethical, immoral, scuzzy president.... who spits on our founding fathers daily...

There have been some lowlifes in both parties over the centuries, most recent with operatives like Limbaugh, and Roger Stone.... That are doing, or calling for, below the belt fighting, unethical things...

But the Candidates running, or president re-running do not publicly support such actions and certainly have never openly called for it.... as this president has done..... He is not an ethically respectable leader or president...except to his devoted followers... the good Lord, only knows why? :dunno:
He did it to troll your butts..............and it is working very well....

giphy.gif

Tell me which Picture of Righteousness do you want to run against The President?

And what makes you a moral authority over anyone?

Hock too-eh on him!

How is it cheating? The rules are set up in many states allowing people to do this. When I lived in South Carolina we had open primaries. You could choose to vote in what ever primary you wanted. If you don't like the rules, change them.

Oh please, you and your party have been trying to manipulate the vote and the American People with 4 years of water boarding America with your Satanic Lies and Propaganda.

You are doing it now with trying to whip up hysteria over the common cold, and cheering on and trying to promote a stock market crash.

The President made a joke. I think very few Republicans would even bother with voting in an open primary.

Hock too-eh on him!

Last edited:
You use the Lord’s name in vain in your post while claiming moral superiority over everyone, so I have to ask what gives you The Moral Authority to Condemn The President on some imaginary sins you don’t seem to care enough to lost, let alone prove he is “immoral”.

You are Immoral.

This is funny as hell...

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back