Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only place poor Guano can find any love, because most of those in here from the left are haters just like he is. Look who is always leading the Pack for over YEAR now? I guess the thing I've learned, is Haters Herd up like a flock of sheep do. how sad is that. my heart bleeds for them all

How is the planning going for the next Operation American Springy thingy?
giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
This is the only place poor Guano can find any love, because most of those in here from the left are haters just like he is. Look who is always leading the Pack for over YEAR now? I guess the thing I've learned, is Haters Herd up like a flock of sheep do. how sad is that. my heart bleeds for them all

It only takes one troll to keep threads like this alive & kicking. Just saying.

How is the planning going for the next Operation American Springy thingy?
View attachment 53717
Yeah Stephie. You sending out the newsletter to all 45 people?

Sure is a lot of liberals crying in here today.... are you all on your period?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Ah, you seem confused. What you're witnessing is called 'laughter'. Or snickers. Pointing and mocking.

As nothing of the 'American Spring' ever came to pass. Its failure.....was perfect.

And that's funny as hell.

and this thread was posted in January of LAST YEAR. what's funny is you jumping on the bandwagon of hate that has been going for A YEAR. Hope you got some atta boys from it.
Poor, Staph. This thread will live on for some time because us "haters" are having too much fun "hating" on failed rightwingnut idiocy like Operation American Spring.

another thing I learned, is some people can hate for years on end and has no shame for all to witness it. what a sad existence or they just don't have a happy life.
sad

Tens Of Millions Somehow Fail To Turn Out For 'Operation American Spring'

Raw Story, which has been following the movement closely, reported Friday that a live-stream of the day's events was posted online, but that for at least part of the day the feed showed only a call-in show hosted by conservative broadcaster Mark Connors, "who said he was broadcasting from a tour bus about 10 miles away from the National Mall because he could not park any closer."

Maybe the Kispy Kreme trucks took all the spots

Tens Of Millions Somehow Fail To Turn Out For 'Operation American Spring'

wow, Guano doesn't ever take a break on a Sunday from hating and spreading hate around. I guess we can assume he doesn't attend church.

church of Satan maybe. poor thing, It must be so lonely spreading hate because people can't stand to be around you.

wow, Guano doesn't ever take a break on a Sunday from hating and spreading hate around. I guess we can assume he doesn't attend church.

church of Satan maybe. poor thing, It must be so lonely spreading hate because people can't stand to be around you.

Are you going to have a planning meeting for operation american springy thingy at your trailer park church? In the name of jebus?

6404b8b06805e8cedf00c6f0f03ad8f6.jpg

If I was looking to join a new board and came into this thread. I'd think twice about it. so much ugly

If I was looking to join a new board and came into this thread. I'd think twice about it. so much ugly
I think you're overreacting, staph. No one cares how ugly you are...

Proceed-The-Ugliest-Woman-In-The-World.jpg

...more likely the level of entertainment you bring to this forum would inspire newbies to want to stay.
thumbsup.gif

"Let's roll," staph!! Before it's too late!!

So our resident female black tea partier is still around :eusa_think:

We wouldn't taunt you so much if you didn't invite it w/ your incessant derpette posts:spinner:and perennially butt hurt rw avies. :crybaby:

Hey look! It's steph workin' out, getting herself in "shape" for the 2017 Operation American Spring (when they finally get Obama out of office) ...

1059471_o.gif

"Let's roll," steph!! Before it's too late!!!!

trailer dwelling, crazy lunch lady

lunch.gif

I guess Stephanie attends the Holy Dingbat church. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back