Open season on whites?

There's going to be a backlash if this keeps up.
No....there is not. You are just looking at racists trolling the internet looking for ways to get low info, low self esteem, white lemmings hysterical.

I see you have been sucked in, lemming.

Don't be stupid.[/QUOTE]How so...you are calling for a race war...because a racist posted a thread. Weak minded lemming, you are.

A racist posted a thread?? So posting facts is racist? I'm 'locked and loaded', come and get me motherfucker!

No....there is not. You are just looking at racists trolling the internet looking for ways to get low info, low self esteem, white lemmings hysterical.

Don't be stupid.[/QUOTE]How so...you are calling for a race war...because a racist posted a thread. Weak minded lemming, you are.

A racist posted a thread?? So posting facts is racist? I'm 'locked and loaded', come and get me motherfucker!
There is no fucking truth you racist ass...i can searxh the interweb too to find white thugs. You are a pussy....start your race war and come near me......the roads will flow with your ilks blood

Why is "Joe the Plumber" still relevant? Seems he is the one making black-on-white crime political here.

Like what's-her-name, that drunk, trailer trash nutter in Alaska, he's just struggling to keep his name in front of the public.

He oughta run for prez.
Some people actually seem to want political leaders to be as dumb as they are.
And they got one in 2008 and 2012.
Hmmm, I thought you people saw him as a snobby intellectual who talks down to the rabble. Oh well, there's always Rick Perry, he never uses those confusing snobby words that have over five letters.

You need to go sleep it off.

Forum List

Back