Open Relationships

So you are unable to form meaningful attachments And suck at relationships. Sounds like you have some trust, love, and communication issues thats not a brag that’s a mental illness
I have not had any trust or communication issues with any of the women I've dated. I just enjoy being a single man.

I have not had any trust or communication issues with any of the women I've dated. I just enjoy being a single man.
That’s the story most people unable to form meaningful relationships tell themselves you are no different.

No I just feel sorry for you. Having a meaningful and loving relationship is a joy in life , it’s sad you are unable to experience it.
Screwing other folks as a married man is not being in a loving relationship.

Screwing other folks as a married man is not being in a loving relationship.
So you’re saying Trump has not been in a loving relationship.
If that’s not the relationship you want well then you’re lucky no one is forcing you into one. Unlike you people who choose that type of relationship are minding their own business

So you’re saying Trump has not been in a loving relationship.
If that’s not the relationship you want well then you’re lucky no one is forcing you into one. Unlike you people who choose that type of relationship are minding their own business
Keep politics out of the conversation. Thanks.

Keep politics out of the conversation. Thanks.
There is nothing political about pointing to someone who is a married man sleeping with other people not being in a loving relationship by your own definition. Is he not an example of what you claimed?

How about if they have children?
All of this crap about children is just a red herring logical fallacy to divert attention away from, and derail the actual topic which you seen to have a problem with. In addition, you have decided –without evidence –that children are “exposed to the life style” Tell us all about your experiences with non monogamy and how you know so much about what goes on.

They both are fucked up situations.
Please explain. Is swinging more fucked up than cheating and the subsequent marital turmoil that impacts the kids that you claim to care so much about.? Your closed judgmental , sanctimonious mind does not allow you to consider the possibility that it works well for many people. If your objection is moral, Too bad others do not have to live by your rules

Last edited:
Open relationships are not loving.
Once again, tell us about your vast experience with nonmonogamy .
Loaning out your wife for sex doesn't sound like a loving relationship. :)
“Lending out your wife....” That more than anything else that you have said demonstrates your ignorance of the whole topic –not to mention your sexism.

what if they agree to it? what if they're happy to be with a rich man?

I also don't believe you know all these couples with no jealousy or problems.
It is still an inherently unequal relationship. The males have the privilege of having multiple spouses . Then women do not . This sort of crap is just an example of a false equivalency logical fallacy and a red herring fallacy to deflect attention away from the fact that you can’t discuss the top honestly and intelligently

Once again, tell us about your vast experience with nonmonogamy .

“Lending out your wife....” That more than anything else that you have said demonstrates your ignorance of the whole topic –not to mention your sexism.
:fu:

I don't believe you know all these couples with no problems and jealousies.
When and where did I say that no one has any problems. ? I said that it can and does work for many people and when approached correctly, can strengthen a relationship. I actually do know quite a few such couples. I also said that couples who go into it for the wrong reasons-to salvage a troubled relationship are in for a disappointment. However, all you can do is demonstrate the weakness' of your reading comprehension, dumb it down and misrepresent me

It almost always ends in a failed marriage.
Appeal to ignorance/ appeal to authority logical fallacy, Clearly you are unable to have a rational and logical adult discussion . U I provided an overvie of all of the forms that nonmonogamy can take from situations where each spouse goes off on their own- to “swinging” in various contexts –to group commitments . However you vocabulary seems to be limited to “open marriage” that you keep repeating like a broken record .Get off of your lazy a

Forum List

Back