Open letter from Wharton School for business condemns Trump

I can't believe Trump graduated from Wharton

He has the vocabulary of a fourth grader and the temperament of a schoolyard bully calling people names

He has the vocabulary of a fourth grader and the temperament of a schoolyard bully calling people names

He was always in trouble and I am sure his dad paid someone to do his work and take his tests.

He was always in trouble and I am sure his dad paid someone to do his work and take his tests.
But the headline IS misleading. The letter is NOT from Wharton School. As for Dad bailing out his bad boy, that is speculation, and also SOP from what I hear. He was a kid trying his independence wings. They ALL do dumb and embarrassing things when first out from under parental thumbs.

You can buy your way into Wharton, you can pay other students to write your papers and take your exams....I suspect that was Trumps early indication of his business acumen

You can buy your way into Wharton, you can pay other students to write your papers and take your exams....I suspect that was Trumps early indication of his business acumen

Gosh that's terrible!

It's kinda like Obama getting shoe-horned into Harvard because he was a black foreign-exchange student! :laugh:

Gosh that's terrible!

It's kinda like Obama getting shoe-horned into Harvard because he was a black foreign-exchange student! :laugh:

Obama graduated at the top of his class at Harvard Law

He also speaks and writes at a college level. Trump speaks at a third grade level

Donald Trump Talks Like a Third-Grader

Gosh that's terrible!

His records are sealed. There is no evidence beyond hearsay.

He also speaks and writes at a college level. Trump speaks at a third grade level

And yet he has a long history of a successful business career, whereas Obama has a completely mundane record prior to media appointing him Messiah and creating the myth.

Obama... speaks and writes at a college level.

You, are out of your mind.

Far from it. Obama speaks at a significantly higher level than Trump

Other than that, Obama can scale his speech to the level of his audience. Obama may speak at one level to voters and a much higher level to diplomats and businessmen

Trump, on the other hand never speaks at a higher level than grade school whether he is talking to a room full of low information republican voters or a roomful of top business executives

Gosh that's terrible!

And yet he has a long history of a successful business career, whereas Obama has a completely mundane record prior to media appointing him Messiah and creating the myth.

Harvard has reported that Obama graduated at the top of his law school class. It is Trump who has refused to release his grades at Wharton. Wharton reports Trump was not at the top of his class

Gosh that's terrible!

Harvard has reported that Obama graduated at the top of his law school class.

Yes. Hearsay.

Gosh that's terrible!

Harvard has reported that Obama graduated at the top of his law school class.

Yes. Hearsay.

Documentation of which students were at the top of the graduating class is not hearsay

Valedictorian is still valedictorian. The school does not release his grades in each course
Same applies to Magna cum laude

Obama is nowhere near any of the Kennedys when it comes to speeches. But he is still so far ahead of Trump there is no comparison. He rambles and can't stay on subject. I watched him a few nights ago and ended up shouting at my screen "Get to it, for Pete's sake!" He starts by talking about Hillary, diverts to who says nice things about him, back to Hillary, diverts to his wealth, diverts to how many votes he got, back to Hillary, diverts to Star of David, back to Hillary! But thru it all, he never made a measurable accusation. He said Hillary is corrupt, he said she is a liar, he said she sells favors...all the usual. But he never offered examples, just speculations of his unproven wildest dreams. I don't see how anyone who wants to really hear what he has to say can have the patience to hang in there long enough to figure out where he's going with his babble. If bumper-sticker accusations that feed your anger are enough for you and make you feel better, Trump is your man!

Sure, Jake

You left out he's been on Forbes 400 list for over three decades

Obama is nowhere near any of the Kennedys when it comes to speeches. But he is still so far ahead of Trump there is no comparison. He rambles and can't stay on subject. I watched him a few nights ago and ended up shouting at my screen "Get to it, for Pete's sake!" He starts by talking about Hillary, diverts to who says nice things about him, back to Hillary, diverts to his wealth, diverts to how many votes he got, back to Hillary, diverts to Star of David, back to Hillary! But thru it all, he never made a measurable accusation. He said Hillary is corrupt, he said she is a liar, he said she sells favors...all the usual. But he never offered examples, just speculations of his unproven wildest dreams. I don't see how anyone who wants to really hear what he has to say can have the patience to hang in there long enough to figure out where he's going with his babble. If bumper-sticker accusations that feed your anger are enough for you and make you feel better, Trump is your man!

Obama speaks at a different level at a stump speech with a bunch of one liners than he would on "Meet the Press" or "60 Minutes"

Trump has not shown that he is capable of speaking outside of platitudes and superlative boasts regardless of his audience

Sure, Jake

What does that have to do with Trumps inadequate vocabulary?

Anyone with daddy's money can be in the Forbes 400

Sure, Jake

What does that have to do with Trumps inadequate vocabulary?

Anyone with daddy's money can be in the Forbes 400

He was on Forbes 400 while Fred was still alive.

Didn't Stats tell you that before he sent you out with the Talking Points?

Forum List

Back