and you're free to leave so, vote with your feet this isn't a nation for your kind.
So after I prove that you lied - the left has in fact destroyed the U.S. Constitution - all you have left is "leave"? You're the one who wants the U.S. to be like China, Cuba, etc. I'm the one fighting to restore the U.S. Constitution and the U.S.

You may go now, snowflake. And kill yourself while you're at it since you think the human race is so awful and so detrimental to the U.S.

Humans are an inhumane destructive species.
Humans are inhumane? This man can't logic. Anyway, if you believe that people should be removed from the planet. May I suggest, start with yourself.
Bingo! I told that piece of shit the exact same thing in post #56. Typical left-wing nut-job. Won't put his money where his mouth is.

There's not a gun in sight
Bwahahahaha! Law enforcement doesn't carry guns? The F.B.I. doesn't carry guns? If I don't pay my taxes, nobody will show up at my house with a gun? Really, snowflake?

They will send you many letters first. Deal with it, Snowflake. No one is forcing you to pay your taxes by using a gun. We have - more subtle ways.

Humans are an inhumane destructive species.
Yes folks... RightyTighty really did just say that. Bat. Shit. Crazy. Vintage left-wing nut-job.

Incidentally - in vintage left-wing nut-job fashion, I notice you talk shit about the human race yet you don't commit suicide. You cry about the planet earth, yet you exploit it for your own comforts.

Do the planet a favor and fuck'n kill yourself. Put your gun where your mouth is. Both figuratively and literally.

No? Didn't think so, chump.

When I can kill all humans, only then will it matter.

They will send you many letters first. Deal with it, Snowflake. No one is forcing you to pay your taxes by using a gun. We have - more subtle ways.
Yes they are. After I ignore those letters, someone will show up at my house with a gun. Man alive, you can't even admit the most obvious truths. Ideology over reality every time with you.

The left does everything at the barrel of a gun. That's what fascists do.

Change starts with the act of a single person. Step up, snowflake. Be the change. Be an example for the world. Be an inspiration for the tree-huggers. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Stop exploiting the earth for your own selfish, greedy desires.

Yes they are. After I ignore those letters, someone will show up at my house with a gun. Man alive, you can't even admit the most obvious truths. Ideology over reality every time with you.

The left does everything at the barrel of a gun. That's what fascists do.

No guns ever show up if you don't break the law so, don't. Besides, you love guns.

Shows you how dark, twisted, and disturbed the left is. This really is how they think. The earth is more important than human life. They deeply desire to kill (especially to get their way). No rational person in the world would ever think like this. Most of the insane would never be dumb enough to say it out loud.

In another thread, this disturbed S.O.B. kept talking about the male sexual organ and children together in the same posts ad nauseam (not kidding, no exaggerating). I really hope the F.B.I. is monitoring him and his posts. This is a sick S.O.B.

The filthy, smelly hobo should be able to crawl into their satan-sheets next to them.

I suspect that you intended to type "satin-sheets", but given the folks mentioned in your opening comment, I suppose that "satan-sheets" works even better.
I wish I could say I did that intentionally as it is perfect - but I just mucked that one up! Hilarious though... :lmao:

The wealthy,
There is quite a pattern with the elite like George Soros, Mark Zuckerburg, Tom Steyer, and Barack Obama (among many others of course) - all call for "Open Borders" while living in heavily fortified compounds surrounded by heavily armed guards.

Barack Obama insisted that anyone had the right to walk over the border in the U.S. for 8 years while he and his family were not only protected by a large and elite Secret Service detail, but he also traveled in a limo so heavily armored, it is referred to as "the beast". It can literally take an RPG round and keep going just like a military-grade tank.

For many years, Microsoft has engaged in a practice they refer to as "dogfooding". In a nutshell, it means that Microsoft must employ any technology they develop before they roll it out to their customers. They are forced to endure the problems with their own products so they can experience what they are doing to their customers.

The U.S. needs to pass a "Dogfooding" legislation which basically stipulates that anyone calling for policy must endure that policy for 5 years before it is voted on. If George Soros, Tom Steyer, Mark Zuckerburg, and Barack Obama want "open borders" then they should be forced to endure their own policy for 5 years so they can experience what they are inflicting on the rest of society. They should be forced by law to eliminate their security detail (they can call law enforcement and wait for assistance just like the rest of society) and any person in the world should have unfettered access to all of their properties. The filthy, smelly hobo should be able to crawl into their satan-sheets next to them. The MS-13 gang member should be able to sit in their living room and stare them down any time. If after 5 years of enduring their own position on an issue, they still think it is a good idea, then they can help to pass it into law.

Bilderberg Elite Hide Behind Walls While Pushing Open Borders
No one is advocating open borders, you idiot.
Proof you don't have to be blind, not to see.
But these republican die hards or liberal bleeding hearts, both are rich white and living in a separate world. far from the madding crowd.Well inside their little safe gated communities. Apart from Illegal aliens, the dispossessed. I love this, it's sad, in a comical way, how people elevate illegal aliens to the status of martyrs or victims and at the same time mock people that are harmed or hurt by illegals because they are hurt by illegals, as if we asked to be trodden on by the elitist's little pets crypto slaves. It hurts, I laugh so much, the irony .

Besides, you love guns.
Now that is true. I do love firearms. I love all of my constitutional rights - but especially that one since it ensures my safety and security against maniacs such as yourself and Barack Insane Obama.

You are making a serious mistake thinking your guns make you safe. And this is not a threat, it's a warning. If someone as dedicated as I am wants you dead, you already are. And if they want to hurt you instead of kill you, they kill anything and everything that you love. Remember, that's all just an FYI. The guns won't keep you safe.

Be careful kunt face, the last woman who said that is no charged with murder.
"No charged with murder, señor"? Did you sneak into the U.S. illegally? :lmao:

Snowflake - he's the one saying that people should be killed because the planet is more important than people. I'm merely saying that he should practice what he preaches. That will absolutely hold up in a court of law.

You are making a serious mistake thinking your guns make you safe. And this is not a threat, it's a warning. If someone as dedicated as I am wants you dead, you already are. And if they want to hurt you instead of kill you, they kill anything and everything that you love. Remember, that's all just an FYI. The guns won't keep you safe.
Snowflake....if someone like you was completely dedicated and wanted me dead....they wouldn't even get a shot off. A gun fight is won long before a firearm is ever drawn. I would see a nitwit like you coming from a mile away. In fact, I wouldn't even need to draw my firearm. That's how far ahead of you (and any psycho like you) I already am. :laugh:

Snowflake....if someone like you was completely dedicated and wanted me dead....they wouldn't even get a shot off. A gun fight is won long before a firearm is ever drawn. I would see a nitwit like you coming from a mile away. In fact, I wouldn't even need to draw my firearm. That's how far ahead of you (and any psycho like you) I already am. :laugh:
what a low life piece of girly shit you are

Forum List

Back