OP Ed: Don't throw away your Stoli ... give it to me!!!

I mean the costo "American" vodka is .... tasteless but 6X distilled and pretty clean and I can drink 400ml, and feel fine the next day by 2pm to go to the gym. But I miss the Rusky stuff!
True vodka is tasteless. It's basically bathtub potato ethanol.

In fact, for a long time, ONLY Russian "true vodka" could be sold here. All other vodka had to be flavored or made differently from the traditional potato recipe.

But yes, I will have some, thank you.

True vodka is tasteless. It's basically bathtub potato ethanol.

In fact, for a long time, ONLY Russian "true vodka" could be sold here. All other vodka had to be flavored or made differently from the traditional potato recipe.

But yes, I will have some, thank you.
true story. My daughter is gluten intolerant. So, when she's home, I always get a bottle of Titos. Big bottle if she's driving, so she can take it back, and two 750ml is she's flying, one for home, and one for checked luggage. But then one day I said "but Sweets, cosco's American is $14 for 1.75L, and it's gluten free. "

"But Daddy, I drank too much of that in college. "

I just can't stand the taste of bourbon or scotch very often anymore, and I'm too old to run 5K and then lift weights for an hour for the beer. Sams Club had a decent one, but they don't seem to have it anymore. And for some reason, Sams and not Cosco is carrying Jim Beam during the supply clusterfk.

But we should have legal weed by next Fall.

I mean the costo "American" vodka is .... tasteless but 6X distilled and pretty clean and I can drink 400ml, and feel fine the next day by 2pm to go to the gym. But I miss the Rusky stuff!
I prefer Norwegian or French Vodka and the Fins make a bad ass one…

Forum List

Back