Oops! Looks Like hasan was a terrorist wannabe after all

but Obama says not to jump to conclusions here.

funny how he can traipse around the world apologizing for America and all the evil we do but he can't call a muslim a terrorist.

Fucking pussy hypocrite that he is.

Your so right Skull. No one will say anything because they don't want to be called a racist. PC is alive and well in America.

IMO and this I mean from my heart, Obama is not only not qualified to speak as Commander in Chief, he is not proud enough of this nation and most of all of our military to even comment on the situation. Let alone to travel to Hood and speak in person.

He should send McCain. Hell I would feel better if he sent Hillary.

We see how much respect he has for those who died during the cold war and WWII leading up to it.

We saw what he thought of those at Hood when he fist spoke about this. He made jokes and laughed instead of addressing his troops and their loved ones right away!

The hell with Obaba!

He may sit in the White House, but, he is not this proud American's president!

By his own actions he has lost all of my respect, as a man he has lost it.

Maybe this tragic event can wake this nation up and put all of this PC bull to rest and get real about things. We can only hope.

Mike

Its beginning to look like your right. The more that comes out about this guy, the shadier it looks.

Not "shadier", it shows the army as more negligent or more incompetent. Not counting the fact that a lady town cop had to stop the shooter, not the base MPs. A poor defenseless army base just ripe for a terror attack by 10 or 20 well armed terrorists (like the kind that was thwarted in NJ). Where were the armed MPs?

The army needs to get serious about identifying and removing terrorist sympathizers.

The thing is, Obama wants to take all available protection away, so I suppose we should be hoping we get to keep what little there is there.

just like Oklahoma.. just like anthrax ..just like the first wtc bombing just like the supposed 9/11 hijackers...nothing much happens without intelligence making it happen assisting or letting it

Last edited:
Will Barry pardon this guy and then make this guy a new Czar or give him a job in his administration?

Forum List

Back