JenT

God lead our troops
Jul 3, 2009
West of the Rockies
(eta) Okay the silence got to scarey

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OFF68ezIcM&feature=related[/ame]

wavesmall.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent post. As a retired Navy Chief Hospital Corpsman, it is common knowledge that the Marines know how to kick ass.

I believe that it is actually spelled HUA, Heard, Understood, Acknowledged.

Nice post, btw.

I believe that HUA is an army thing, but I'm not sure, cause I wasn't in the Army - I was in the Marine Corps. We say "Oorah" or "rrrrrr" (as in a dog growling - as in devil dog) or we simlpy just bark like dogs.

And its all well and good to admire service men and women whose lives are put at risk over in Iraq and Afghanistan, JenT; but I think a better way to support them is to bring them home out of harm's way. And then to write your congress person and tell them you'd like the VA to get more money to take care of returning veterans who have served and risked their lives for this nation. And ask your congress person not to send our young men and women overseas to fight optional wars and risk their lives to change regimes, but only to risk their lives to fight those who attacked us i.e. Al Qaida, and to fight only in wars that are NECESSARY. That's truly supporting the troops. Oorah!

I believe that it is actually spelled HUA, Heard, Understood, Acknowledged.

Nice post, btw.

Marines go oooohhrahhh, it dont necssarily mean anything.

it does to me!

Glad all our oooohhrahhhing men in the military are there!
We have our Marines over there killing people in their own country.

For what reason?

They were Never going to invade American soil.

Just like Vietnam

We claim these Marines are fighting for our Freedom.

What freedoms here in the U.S. are we gaining by killing Iraqies citizens in their own country?

What freedoms did we Americans gain by sacrificing 58,000 soldiers in Vietnam?

Or Korea?

it does to me!

For what reason?

Just like Vietnam

What freedoms here in the U.S. are we gaining by killing Iraqies citizens in their own country?

Or Korea?

Do we target Iraqie citizens? NO

Do we do our best to hunt down terrorists? YES

Most of our men are over there building where nobody else dares to go for fear of getting their heads taken off.

I praise God for President Bush doing SOMETHING to show we are not going to just sit here and get attacked, or negotiate and surrender our kids being exposed to Islamic indoctrination in exchange for ceasefire. LOT of evidence pointing at Clinton doing EXACTLY that.

Islamic terrorists have no borders for a reason. We are not attacking Iraq or any ME country, we are fighting the terrorists which isn't as neat as you want it to be but the alternative is Sharia law.

You might not appreciate freedom but I do.

I will ask again JenT

Exactly what new freedoms are we getting to enjoy here in America in exchange for the blood of thousands of U.S. soldiers and hundreds of billions of dollars?

I will ask again JenT

Exactly what new freedoms are we getting to enjoy here in America in exchange for the blood of thousands of U.S. soldiers and hundreds of billions of dollars?

NEW freedoms? I'd be happy if we would just protect the ones we have. As it is, even as our brave soldiers are doing that on a worldwide mission, our freedoms are being corrupted by Obamasama. It's a real heartbreak.

I will ask again JenT

NEW freedoms? I'd be happy if we would just protect the ones we have. As it is, even as our brave soldiers are doing that on a worldwide mission, our freedoms are being corrupted by Obamasama. It's a real heartbreak.
So we are killing supposed terrorists in other countries because our freedoms are being corrupted by Obamasama ?

I will ask again JenT

So we are killing supposed terrorists in other countries because our freedoms are being corrupted by Obamasama ?

Sunni, what have you been drinking? You usually don't resort to purposely misconstruing what I said

dude, eat something with that whiskey!

Do we target Iraqie citizens? NO

Actually, YES. Though they're not referred to as Iraqi citizens, they're referred to as insurgents (aka people who are fighting annvading country).

Do we do our best to hunt down terrorists? YES

There weren't any terrorists in Iraq when we invaded. Suddam's regime was an ally (before desert storm) in our efforts to subdue Middle Eastern terrorism. The reason we invaded Iraq are entirely strategic in a geo-politcal sense.

Most of our men are over there building where nobody else dares to go for fear of getting their heads taken off.

Most American citizens in Iraq aren't actually members of the armed services but are contractors making money building where no one else is allowed.

I praise God for President Bush doing SOMETHING to show we are not going to just sit here and get attacked, or negotiate and surrender our kids being exposed to Islamic indoctrination in exchange for ceasefire. LOT of evidence pointing at Clinton doing EXACTLY that.

Yeah...There is no rational reasoning with someone who comes to their conclusions irrationally.

Islamic terrorists have no borders for a reason. We are not attacking Iraq or any ME country, we are fighting the terrorists which isn't as neat as you want it to be but the alternative is Sharia law.

Invading Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism. And what does Sharia law have anything to do with our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq? Nothing. 9/11 Provided the Bush administration with the best reasons for pushing their geopolitcal agenda. Bush Sr. started it, Bush Jr. got to finish it.

You might not appreciate freedom but I do.

What freedoms are being protected by our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq? Freedom to purchase oil at low prices? Freedom for oil companies to make record profits and receive government subsidies simultaneously? You've been ripped off. Not only are you paying for oil at the pump, but your taxes are paying the oil companies directly.

Had a co-worker who tried to greet me with "Ooorah!" and I pointed out to her that the Marines say "Oooorah!" The Army says, "Hooah!" And in the Navy, at least the SEALS, it's "Hooyah!"

She asked, "what about the Air Force?"

I answered, "oh, them? It's Waaah!"

:salute:

Had a co-worker who tried to greet me with "Ooorah!" and I pointed out to her that the Marines say "Oooorah!" The Army says, "Hooah!" And in the Navy, at least the SEALS, it's "Hooyah!"

She asked, "what about the Air Force?"

I answered, "oh, them? It's Waaah!"

:salute:

Unless you're my air force son in disguise trying to throw me off, oh you're in Big Trouble dude! (taking names)

it does to me!

For what reason?

Just like Vietnam

Or Korea?

I see Sunni and Colo agree with each other. Congrats you two, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

Forum List

Back