Only the Democrats ...

Does it show what a douche Trump is to give toys to kids, many who had lost their home?

• Yes, what a douche

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
49 seconds worth of "toys" (as if Trump had any idea what he was unloading) :laugh:

I see your point, fuck a bunch of kids if you can make political hay out of it. You are pathetic, you want you criticized Trump for giving toys to kids in your obituary? You proud of that?
Oh please. 69 years and he never gave a fuck about any natural disaster. Now he spends 49 seconds disrupting people who were actually there to help, and you rubes hail him as a hero.

Oh please how the fuck do you know....Atleast he cares more than the current president.......Obama is a fucking joke!
Trump spent 49 seconds shuffling a few boxes from right to left. It would have been more efficient if Trump had backed up and let the guy on the truck hand the boxes directly to the other guy!

Meanwhile Obama ordered a national recovery effort! Now who cares more?

OK, OK. I get it. Wow, no one will dare give toys to kids again. Given the complete dearth of hypocrisy you ever show in your zest for equal treatment of the parties, you'd hammer Obama if he dared giving any toys to some kids, I bet he wouldn't even try.

I never thought I could think less of your integrity than I already thought. You not only managed it, but dramatically so. Impressive.

Damn it, NO TOYS FOR CHILDREN!!!! And it actually makes sense to you, doesn't it? Face it, you're one ... sick ... fuck ...
:cuckoo:

Why? Because you're an ass who will make political hay ... I means seriously ... of giving toys to kids? Here's a clue, it would have been a great issue to STFU on
49 seconds worth of "toys" (as if Trump had any idea what he was unloading) :laugh:

I see your point, fuck a bunch of kids if you can make political hay out of it. You are pathetic, you want you criticized Trump for giving toys to kids in your obituary? You proud of that?
Oh please. 69 years and he never gave a fuck about any natural disaster. Now he spends 49 seconds disrupting people who were actually there to help, and you rubes hail him as a hero.

The saddest thing about this is you people don't even see anything wrong with blasting Trump for giving toys to kids. You're lost, man. You need serious help
He did not hand any toys to kids. He showed up at a place where people were handing toys to kids, slowed down the assembly line they had going for 49 seconds, and then bolted out of there.

Donald Trump goes to Louisiana flooding site, spends a minute handing out Play-Doh, leaves

That's the distinction, whether he personally handed them out or not?

Sit back in your chair, and say these words out loud. "I am blasting Trump for giving toys to kids." Again, you have to say it out loud.

Anything?

Trump spends 50 seconds unloading 8 virtually weightless boxes with toys, if you want to be generous, andwith the media hounding him so he can look good, and then he returns to privacy with A/C.

Oh please how the fuck do you know....Atleast he cares more than the current president.......Obama is a fucking joke!
Trump spent 49 seconds shuffling a few boxes from right to left. It would have been more efficient if Trump had backed up and let the guy on the truck hand the boxes directly to the other guy!

OK, OK. I get it. Wow, no one will dare give toys to kids again. Given the complete dearth of hypocrisy you ever show in your zest for equal treatment of the parties, you'd hammer Obama if he dared giving any toys to some kids, I bet he wouldn't even try.

I never thought I could think less of your integrity than I already thought. You not only managed it, but dramatically so. Impressive.

Damn it, NO TOYS FOR CHILDREN!!!! And it actually makes sense to you, doesn't it? Face it, you're one ... sick ... fuck ...

Ah, you missed that when I was saying you would never be hypocritical it was sarcasm. Dude, it was sarcasm ...

Trump spends 50 seconds unloading 8 virtually weightless boxes with toys, if you want to be generous, andwith the media hounding him so he can look good, and then he returns to privacy with A/C.

How much time would have been acceptable to you?

Looks like the left got their talking points.....he was there meeting and listening....he did way more and spent way more time...you need new talking points.

He literally flew there for attention and to make himself look good. He could care less about the people affected. Why he went there to talk politics and look good for 50 seconds.

Looks like the left got their talking points.....he was there meeting and listening....he did way more and spent way more time...you need new talking points.

I've probably started a dozen anti-Trump threads at this point. But how does any human being with a heart attack him for giving toys to kids? Un ... freaking ... believable. These people have charred remains where their souls used to be

I've probably started a dozen anti-Trump threads at this point. But how does any human being with a heart attack him for giving toys to kids? Un ... freaking ... believable. These people have charred remains where their souls used to be
If you've studied Trump's history, there's no way in hell he gives a damn about the people affected. It's all for the cameras.

He literally flew there for attention and to make himself look good. He could care less about the people affected. Why he went there to talk politics and look good for 50 seconds.

Well, if you say so it must be true. I mean who better to give a fair, non-biased about someone than their bitter enemy. Has to be true.

I'm an ardent never-Trumper, but you literally have no soul

If you've studied Trump's history, there's no way in hell he gives a damn about the people affected. It's all for the cameras.

:lmao: From a Hillary supporter.

To say that is one thing, but to say it about handing out toys to kids? You're unctuous

Did you read my post? Attacking him for giving toys to kids makes YOU out to be the heartless ass who just views any opportunity to advance your political position. Like when Trump GIVES TOYS TO KIDS

... would criticize Trump ... for giving toys to kids. You people have completely and utterly lost your fricking minds

They are desperately trying to deflect attention from both The Magic Negro and Bitchlerys inaction.

You can of course prove this, correct?

He personally hates Trump and he thinks it. Isn't that enough for you?

Ah, you missed that when I was saying you would never be hypocritical it was sarcasm. Dude, it was sarcasm ...
I'll tell you what; next time Hillary or Obama makes a meaningless political gesture, where they can't even spend a full minute pretending to care about something, and people are hailing them as heroes, you PM me and I'll tell them to simmer on down. :thup:

He personally hates Trump and he thinks it. Isn't that enough for you?

Were I an intellectually bereft Dem yes it would be.
The problem is that I am a clear headed thinking White Man who fully understands that the ballot is filled with turds and one just stinks less than the other.

Forum List

Back