As A Voter; How Do These Photos Make You Feel? (Poll)

Do the photos make you feel...

• Happy

• Uneasy

• Angry

• Sad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well? Given the fierce fighting and then the cozy aftermath in DC once the voters have calmed down, how do these photos make you feel?

160412-clinton-trump-jpo-445a_40397b6434889811e6d40815e28218ae.nbcnews-fp-320-240.jpg

TrumpBClinton.png

trumpClinton.jpg

Just sayin'. It's all one big happy family in DC at the end of the day..

I see 2 presidents and 2 professional politicians. I see one small fraction of a man named Trump.

Not surprisingly, in the political arena, the pros are winning.

I see 2 presidents and 2 professional politicians. I see one small fraction of a man named Trump.

Yes, the pros have done such a great job getting us into this mess, we certainly wouldn't want to trust anyone else to get us out

Zip. I feel nothing. If those photos move you one way or another, you are a basket case and have no business voting. Please stay home.

Please, politicians on both sides know it's a game. They're lifers who fight a war every two years and then work together to screw the American people in the middle

Well? Given the fierce fighting and then the cozy aftermath in DC once the voters have calmed down, how do these photos make you feel?

You forgot an option for "Indifferent." The trouble with too many Americans is that they vote with their feelings rather than information.

You forgot an option for "Indifferent." The trouble with too many Americans is that they vote with their feelings rather than information.

Your post suffers from the fallacy that anyone on either side is going to follow up on that information. Tweedledee is lying to you, Tweedledum is lying to them, in the end, they are the same

Zip. I feel nothing. If those photos move you one way or another, you are a basket case and have no business voting. Please stay home.

Please, politicians on both sides know it's a game. They're lifers who fight a war every two years and then work together to screw the American people in the middle
Stay home.

Nope, voting for Gary. I am casting a vote that makes a difference, not one between Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Stay home.

Nope, voting for Gary. I am casting a vote that makes a difference, not one between Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Throwing your vote away makes a difference? In what reality?

I see 3 professional liars

Puff the Magic Johnson? You think the head of a pot outfit is going to have the grit and presence of mind to face off with Putin? ISIS? C'mon!

Stay home.

Throwing your vote away makes a difference? In what reality?

Begging the question

If people voted on the information, we'd have 2 very different candidates this year

A smart businessman will cozy up to any politician no matter which side they are on.

Your post suffers from the fallacy that anyone on either side is going to follow up on that information. Tweedledee is lying to you, Tweedledum is lying to them, in the end, they are the same

There's no excuse for letting your network of choice tell you what to think when there are so many sources where you can read and compare.

Forum List

Back