"Only Some Chin Work"?

That shit was funny. Not very presidential but funny.
That zinger got her ass and everyone knows it!

I didn't find it funny. I find it funny he has this Time(fake) cover put up on walls in his golf courses, he must have a low self esteem, well obviously he does. Fights fire with fire, what is he a dragon. When he gets pushed, Melania said he pushed back 10 times.

this guy has threatened to sue everyone since he began his run and probably before that. He is low.

I didn't find it funny. I find it funny he has this Time(fake) cover put up on walls in his golf courses, he must have a low self esteem, well obviously he does. Fights fire with fire, what is he a dragon. When he gets pushed, Melania said he pushed back 10 times.

this guy has threatened to sue everyone since he began his run and probably before that. He is low.
That was funny. You are just extremely biased. Or that corncob up your butt is rotting.

What good did Trump think would come out of this?
Did he expect people to rally to his defense?

All that happened is more people scratching their head wondering....Is this guy fucking crazy?

Crazy like a fox.....when the public learns what those two rodents have been saying about him day after day, he'll come out smelling like a rose.....same old deal, Trump always wins.
Here's the problem. Not all mature, adult Americans suffer from Trump Tunnel Vision. Not all Americans view journalists as 'rodents' nor do all Americans think that the Emperor Trump looks magnificent in his stunning yet invisible raiment. Most of us, excluding the 36% of his devoted base of the disaffected and under educated, look at Trump with a mixture of incredulity, pity and trepidation.

Here's the problem. Not all mature, adult Americans suffer from Trump Tunnel Vision. Not all Americans view journalists as 'rodents' nor do all Americans think that the Emperor Trump looks magnificent in his stunning yet invisible raiment. Most of us, excluding the 36% of his devoted base of the disaffected and under educated, look at Trump with a mixture of incredulity, pity and trepidation.

Problem? While the President is MAGA, you're sniveling and lashing out at him....it's too bad you can't all be deported before you benefit by what he's doing. If you had any dignity you'd already have left the US.

All that happened is more people scratching their head wondering....Is this guy fucking crazy?

Crazy like a fox.....when the public learns what those two rodents have been saying about him day after day, he'll come out smelling like a rose.....same old deal, Trump always wins.

Give me an example of what ticked Trump off

Trump always wins? He looks like he is starting a mental collapse.
Morning Joe gets tons of new viewers thanks to Trump
Mika takes the high road and uses the situation to question the presidents sanity
Trump, once again looks like a petty child throwing a tantrum

how narcissistic is that ?Next thing you know he'll have a "Man of the Century" statue sculpted of himself and put at the front gate.

I don't understand why Trump voters aren't getting all upset about this tweet. It's a mystery. Almost like they have been attacked like he has. One of those things we may never know.

Problem? While the President is MAGA, you're sniveling and lashing out at him....it's too bad you can't all be deported before you benefit by what he's doing. If you had any dignity you'd already have left the US.
Is,sniveling and lashing out considered bad behavior to you?

What is it you love about America, because it certainly isn't our way of life.

You want to deport Trump's political opposition? That amounts to 64% of Americans at this point.

I don't understand why Trump voters aren't getting all upset about this tweet. It's a mystery. Almost like they have been attacked like he has. One of those things we may never know.
Birds of a feather flock together. The crass love crassness, the Boor loves boorishness. The petulant child loves petulant childish behavior. It's why there are crowds at professional wrestling matches and demolition derbies.

Birds of a feather flock together. The crass love crassness, the Boor loves boorishness. The petulant child loves petulant childish behavior. It's why there are crowds at professional wrestling matches and demolition derbies.
Yep, you're nailing it.

I still haven't seen what Trump was attacked about

It must have been really, really bad for him to call her Low IQ

Forum List

Back