"Only Some Chin Work"?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
So this morning Joe and his co-host delayed their vacation (from what is unknown) to tear into the President again. He's "mentally ill", "sociopathic", "dangerous", "misogynistic", etc etc. Mika of course played the victim-card after initiating the whole thing in the first place. Joe finally got a word in edge-wise telling a YUGE whopper about an unnamed Congressman calling them to say he was "worried for their safety". All of this is bullshit intended to keep ahead of CNN in a race to the bottom of scurrilous lying posing as journalism. Now to hideous Mika's face....every picture tells a story don't it? :ack-1:

mika-brzezinski-facelift-pics-04_zpsjslqrq5h.jpg

What you haven't seen is footage I've found of her at Mira Logo on New Years Eve...decide for yourself what condition she was in for that event:

funny-gifs-fear_zps75f2a5de.gif

Mika Brzezinski: I Didn’t Have A Facelift! Only Some Chin Work

Last edited:
if Trump would get his old ass off twitter, quit crying about the media (like you) and get his sorry ass busy running the country LIKE PRESIDENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO , people wouldnt think hes a crazy bitch !!!!!

Democrats think they can be as nasty as they want and nobody will return fire. Well Trump does and it's glorious to watch the left gasp and clutch their pearls.

Like Colbert said , if she was bleeding badly , he should of let her in and offered her some help. Welcome to the new GOP health plan. Bleeding badly , go away.

That shit was funny. Not very presidential but funny.
That zinger got her ass and everyone knows it!

Democrats think they can be as nasty as they want and nobody will return fire. Well Trump does and it's glorious to watch the left gasp and clutch their pearls.

stfu ... RW pukes dissected Obama 24/7/365 about everything under the sun .. he NEVER ONCE ranted like a 6 year old about it on twitter .

bend over and blow yourself when you finish with Trump

Like Colbert said , if she was bleeding badly , he should of let her in and offered her some help. Welcome to the new GOP health plan. Bleeding badly , go away.
No, go home like a normal person would. You want the GOP to force your neighbor to pay for your facial reconstruction?

stfu ... RW pukes dissected Obama 24/7/365 about everything under the sun .. he NEVER ONCE ranted like a 6 year old about it on twitter .

No, Obama ranted on TV instead. That's a lot more viewers than Twitter last I heard.

LMAO! There it is.

stfu ... RW puked dissected Obama 24/7/365 about everything under the sun .. he NEVER ONCE ranted like a 6 year old about it on twitter .

maybe not on twitter.
You going to try and say twitter is worse than some other way of getting your complaining out there?
Presidents should take it. They will ALWAYS have opposition and get called stupid names and such. They should be the bigger person and not say shit.
How about you NOT be a hack on at least ONE thing?

No, Obama ranted on TV instead. That's a lot more viewers than Twitter last I heard.
And he had every media outlet to help push his stupidity. He didn't have to use Twitter he had all of the networks but one.

You don't tell anybody to stfu up in my thread you retarded fucking pervert.

The tragedies in this story abound. First there is the tragedy that Donald Trump is eroding the dignity of the office of President of the United States. Beyond that is the tragedy of his loyal base supporters celebrating boorish, crass, immature behavior.

Beyond that tragedy is the further division of our nation and the coarsening of our culture. Are we now so collectively I,mature as to behave like professional wrestlers? Of course there is the tragedy of the President's attitude toward women, journalists, pundits and critics.

But Trump supporters, consider this. Had a President with a (D) behind his name behaved so boorishly, you would have been first in line to decry such behavior and claim it is corrosive to our national discourse. And, of course, you'd be right.

The tragedies in this story abound. First there is the tragedy that Donald Trump is eroding the dignity of the office of President of the United States. Beyond that is the tragedy of his loyal base supporters celebrating boorish, crass, immature behavior.

Beyond that tragedy is the further division of our nation and the coarsening of our culture. Are we now so collectively I,mature as to behave like professional wrestlers? Of course there is the tragedy of the President's attitude toward women, journalists, pundits and critics.

But Trump supporters, consider this. Had a President with a (D) behind his name behaved so boorishly, you would have been first in line to decry such behavior and claim it is corrosive to our national discourse. And, of course, you'd be right.

What good did Trump think would come out of this?
Did he expect people to rally to his defense?

All that happened is more people scratching their head wondering....Is this guy fucking crazy?

LOL...That's it?

DUH DERP DUH DERP

you want a 3 year old to tell you the difference between a podium with a mic and sending a tweet of shall I ?

All that happened is more people scratching their head wondering....Is this guy fucking crazy?

Crazy like a fox.....when the public learns what those two rodents have been saying about him day after day, he'll come out smelling like a rose.....same old deal, Trump always wins.

Crazy like a fox.....when the public learns what those two rodents have been saying about him day after day, he'll come out smelling like a rose.....same old deal, Trump always wins.

:haha:

Forum List

Back