Only now it's becoming clear what impeachment is really all about.

I can. He has it. You dont'.

But it doesn’t make any sense. How can common sense inform you of the presence of an investigation? That’s not common sense. That’s wishful thinking.
Google it, there are several credible sources that say Biden is under investigation for conflicts of interest all over the world, How do politicians enter the senate poor and exit multi-millionaires? Think about it. They don't get paid that much minus expenses.
AG Barr Opens Investigation Into Biden Corruption

What makes you say that?

Common sense.

Can you explain?

But it doesn’t make any sense. How can common sense inform you of the presence of an investigation? That’s not common sense. That’s wishful thinking.
Google it, there are several credible sources that say Biden is under investigation for conflicts of interest all over the world, How do politicians enter the senate poor and exit multi-millionaires? Think about it. They don't get paid that much minus expenses.
AG Barr Opens Investigation Into Biden Corruption

No. There aren’t several credible sources. There is one source, Sen Cornyn and I don’t consider his tweet to be particularly credible. The other poster admitted there is no source, just “common sense”.

For Biden, he didn’t leave the Senate a millionaire. He became a millionaire shortly afterwards by giving a bunch of highly paid speeches and signing a large book deal. It’s not a mystery. He released his taxes.

What makes you say that?

Common sense.

Can you explain?

Obeying the law makes good common sense. Supporting mental midgets with the mange who want to share it is bad for the human community and makes no sense. The mental midgets who brought on impeachment because of partisan jealousy and a plethora of other human foibles need to be handed pink slips, and in the case of Joe Biden, imprisonment at hard labor for the duration of his miserable life for extorting money from a third world country blatantly using his office of Vice President to threaten them with what the nation agreed to do for the Ukrainians.

It seems foreign aid has become the chief focus of this nation at this point. If the Democrats think they can allow their own to pull a fast one and impeach a person of the loyal opposition in order to let Biden off the hook, they're not only shooting themselves and every Democrat in the foot, they're taking aim at everyone's physical transportation.
The story about Biden being corrupt, is bullshit. I’m sorry. You’ve been lied to by fraudsters and cheats. There’s nothing to it. No one is going to jail over it.

Obeying the law makes good common sense. Supporting mental midgets with the mange who want to share it is bad for the human community and makes no sense. The mental midgets who brought on impeachment because of partisan jealousy and a plethora of other human foibles need to be handed pink slips, and in the case of Joe Biden, imprisonment at hard labor for the duration of his miserable life for extorting money from a third world country blatantly using his office of Vice President to threaten them with what the nation agreed to do for the Ukrainians.

It seems foreign aid has become the chief focus of this nation at this point. If the Democrats think they can allow their own to pull a fast one and impeach a person of the loyal opposition in order to let Biden off the hook, they're not only shooting themselves and every Democrat in the foot, they're taking aim at everyone's physical transportation.
The story about Biden being corrupt, is bullshit. I’m sorry. You’ve been lied to by fraudsters and cheats. There’s nothing to it. No one is going to jail over it.

OK, we'll see if Barr and Durham find anything illegal in their investigations. After what Trump went thru I hope Barr puts him thru the wringer.
Then again, the biggest beneficiary of Biden getting investigated is Bernie.
You have to admit, Hunter getting $millions from Burisma, and then $1.5b from China smells really bad.

Can you explain?

OK, we'll see if Barr and Durham find anything illegal in their investigations. After what Trump went thru I hope Barr puts him thru the wringer.
You have to admit, Hunter getting $millions from Burisma, and then $1.5b from China smells really bad.

According to the DoJ, Barr has no part in investigating anything about Ukraine.

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

Durham's mandate from Barr that we know about was to investigate the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. That has precisely zero to do with Joe Biden or Hunter Biden so I find it quite unlikely that they would get involved in this. There was a vague statement that part of their investigation was going to look into whether Ukraine helped aid the counterintelligence investigation in any way, but that's the limit of their stated involvement.

Hunter Biden smells bad, no doubt. It smells far less bad when you know details about the allegations. Some people let their imaginations run wild about money laundering and hard labor, which has no basis in reality. For example, the $1.5 billion from China is far more complicated and less problematic than your statement.

Saying he got $1.5 billion from China is so vague it's practically meaningless. In 2016, Hunter Biden served as an unpaid adviser for a small investment company that is now managing about $2 billion. $1.5 billion was their initial goal. There's no public records on if or when they achieved their initial goal. He acquired a 10% stake in 2017.

Durham's mandate from Barr that we know about was to investigate the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. That has precisely zero to do with Joe Biden or Hunter Biden so I find it quite unlikely that they would get involved in this. There was a vague statement that part of their investigation was going to look into whether Ukraine helped aid the counterintelligence investigation in any way, but that's the limit of their stated involvement.

Hunter Biden smells bad, no doubt. It smells far less bad when you know details about the allegations. Some people let their imaginations run wild about money laundering and hard labor, which has no basis in reality. For example, the $1.5 billion from China is far more complicated and less problematic than your statement.

Saying he got $1.5 billion from China is so vague it's practically meaningless. In 2016, Hunter Biden served as an unpaid adviser for a small investment company that is now managing about $2 billion. $1.5 billion was their initial goal. There's no public records on if or when they achieved their initial goal. He acquired a 10% stake in 2017.

Barr and Durham have more than investigating Crossfire Hurricane on their plate. There are allegations of money laundering, google it:
Solomon: Latvian Government Flagged "Suspicious" Hunter Biden Payments In 2016
Report: Hunter Biden Being Investigated for Burisma Money Laundering
It begins: Hunter Biden reportedly under investigation for fraud, money-laundering, counterfeiting scheme

We'll see if any of these suspected money laundering schemes pans out

Thanks for ANOTHER great post. You are on fire tonight!
My fire is the Lord. I have no idea how he can put the words I say in my mouth. I am just a lowly American seamstress who pieces quilts and sews more than she knows, Mr. bluzman. My only claim is that I love the Lord of creation with all my heart. And I don't get out much on account of disabling allergies that are almost unbelievable to those who've never had them. Thank you for your kindness, though.

Barr and Durham have more than investigating Crossfire Hurricane on their plate. There are allegations of money laundering, google it:
Solomon: Latvian Government Flagged "Suspicious" Hunter Biden Payments In 2016
Report: Hunter Biden Being Investigated for Burisma Money Laundering
It begins: Hunter Biden reportedly under investigation for fraud, money-laundering, counterfeiting scheme

We'll see if any of these suspected money laundering schemes pans out

Barr and Durham haven’t stated anything about any other investigation. That’s pure speculation on your part.

Allegations of money laundering are just allegations. Two of your articles referenced a private investigator whose claims were filed in court papers and promptly thrown out by the judge. The third article cites an investigation that found nothing incriminating to some flagged transactions and were not investigated.

Allegations are easy to make. Hell, Trump allegedly raped a teenager.

It is absolutely a coup and people need to be put in prison or executed for it!

This includes reporters who are in on it! The first amendment does not allow for a coup attempt!
No, but as to the false charges dreamed up in the basement of the United States Congress, the Democrats ignored the sixth amendment in their intentional errors of omission, failure to allow the witnesses against the president to confront him is a really in-your-face breach of the 6th Amendment.

The Sixth Amendment

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
It is my full belief that the "whistleblower" defense is a sham. All who have deducted who the whistleblower was chose the same person who habitually met with and was coached by the House lawyer-members and advised on what to say, what to write, and that they'd use their power as members of the House of Representatives to "protect" them from the lies they advised them to use. IOW, the Democrat House excluded all Republicans from these behind-closed-doors spoofers who are actually highly active Democrat operatives not to mention avowed and well-known Trump haters. It doesn't look good for Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, and Jerold Nadler, all shameful House members and shameful ninnyhammers who've worked nonstop to undo the last election and skew the next due to lies, extortion for campaign cash, hatred for President Trump who won the election, and sociopathic execution of the dirtied legal processes with which they charged themselves to do in order to influence politics worldwide by hanging the President of the United States out to dry whilst failure to do their sworn duty to the people of the United States of America.

Democrats have simply poisoned the well for every voter in America, and placing a huge taxpayer burden of one hundred million dollars for their voodoo tactics.

The China Biden deals were more troubling in that it interfered with our trade deal thus manipulated the markets and coming elections as well.
He might have also comitted Espionage with a violation of the Logan act, if Biden was recently having backdoor discussions with Chinese officials.

:auiqs.jpg:

Can you explain?

:auiqs.jpg:

So when is Biden going to be arrested. Tell me when I should expect this.

Biden and Kerry but their sons on Burisma board (most corrupt company in most corrupt country) to shield that company from anti-corruption investigations that Biden and Kerry were supposed to be running for America. When exposed for this massive fraud by Trump, Democrats acted incensed and audaciously tried to replace Trump with Biden in what can only be described as a coup d etat.
It’s about a corrupt and dishonest president who abused his power in an effort to advance his own personal interests at the expense of American foreign policy interests.

It's about a corrupt and dishonest president whose removal from office is perfectly appropriate, warranted, lawful, and Constitutional.

‘The House Democrats' impeachment managers said in a statement that there could be "no doubt now that Mr. Bolton directly contradicts the heart of the President's defense and therefore must be called as a witness at the impeachment trial of President Trump. Senators should insist that Mr. Bolton be called as a witness, and provide his notes and other relevant documents."’

Democrats demand Bolton testimony after report his book says Trump tied Ukraine aid to Biden probe

Biden and Kerry but their sons on Burisma board (most corrupt company in most corrupt country) to shield that company from anti-corruption investigations that Biden and Kerry were supposed to be running for America. When exposed for this massive fraud by Trump, Democrats acted incensed and audaciously tried to replace Trump with Biden in what can only be described as a coup d etat.
It’s about a corrupt and dishonest president who abused his power in an effort to advance his own personal interests at the expense of American foreign policy interests.

It's about a corrupt and dishonest president whose removal from office is perfectly appropriate, warranted, lawful, and Constitutional.

‘The House Democrats' impeachment managers said in a statement that there could be "no doubt now that Mr. Bolton directly contradicts the heart of the President's defense and therefore must be called as a witness at the impeachment trial of President Trump. Senators should insist that Mr. Bolton be called as a witness, and provide his notes and other relevant documents."’

Democrats demand Bolton testimony after report his book says Trump tied Ukraine aid to Biden probe
More hearsay gossip, from an unnamed source, about a book that is still under security vetting.
FakeVery.jpg

Oh yeah, and....

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

The Democrats are in a position to demand nothing.

Gee, wonder what Durham would find if he looked at their China deals?
Yet they've all still guilty as sin and free as birds
The test of the equality of human beings under the United States Constitution is at stake if good men do nothing about former Vice President Joe Biden and his extortionist ways. He was the Vice President when he decided to take home some of that hard-earned tax money American workers paid to keep peace in the world. I support President Trump's hope that we take measures so that these kinds of things never happen to another President.

If the Ukranians have a "corruption problem," it looks like we sent a fox to check on the hen house with Biden demanding recipients of our taxpayers' money overseas to put a huge chunk of it back into his pocket or else they wouldn't get American aid.

Get those people out of office who are taking home a mint most illegally from the government. And make certain they never hold public office again where it's too easy to set up a cash register in the sacred halls of Congress, Justice, and White House offices.

To me, that is profane.
It was so bad that the blob only lifted his fat little finger when Joe Biden declared for a President. You fail.

Thanks for ANOTHER great post. You are on fire tonight!
Candycorn thinks this post is "funny". What a maroon!

The Democrats went to Ukraine and showed them how the seasoned pros do corruption.

Biden stepped off the plane in Ukraine, laughed and said "Move the fuck over you amateur petty thieves, I've been doing corruption since before your government even existed! I'll show you how a real crook does it."

Biden and Trump trading aid for anti corruption was American foreign policy interest.
Biden and Trump both benefited personally from implementing foreign policy. It was their job!!

Mr. Bolton directly contradicts the heart of the President's defense

???? Biden and Trump trading aid for anti corruption was long standing policy and needs no defense. They might have gotten Trump on 1 million things but picked the weakest by far!!

Forum List

Back