Only in Saudi Arabia

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
Jeddah The city of more than 4 million people still lacks a sewage system and treatment facility. The rain that falls has nowhere to go but to flood the streets and neighborhoods, creating havoc and death in its path.

Jeddah-floods-001.jpg

recent_jeddah_floods6.jpg

0.jpg

jeddah-11-2009-27.jpg

13613.JPG

Brazil is just getting sewage treatment, at least the people who have money, the poor people live in the hills surronding Rio, there is literally a black manmade river of shit that flows along the freeway, first thing one smells when they leave the airport, being the third world they have a better solution than us, the Brazilians built a sewage treatment plant at the end of the river where it empties into the bay, this is in the last ten years, I do not even get my feet wet in the Bay of Rio, I won't take my kids to the beach here, at least on the bay, I go north of rio.

Anyhow the poor live in the hills, the rich live below, shit flows down, pretty sick, literally, on top of that they let the dogs who get loose roam the streets wild, no dog catchers, the dogs are to be unmolested by law, so not only do I get smell untreated sewage, I must watch for dogshit everywhere. People seem extremely stupid, they just do not get it.

I think the Third World will always be the Third World.

funny how people state the USA is the worst thing that can happen to a country. I wish to hell we could take over the Brazilian super markets, piss poor, I find good stuff but on a scale I give the markets here a 3 for sanitation, a 1 for choice.

Forum List

Back