Only in Florida...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Let's face it, we have all experienced it. We've read a headline after headline of bizarre happenings and wondered, what the actual fuck? Why?

Then we've clicked on the link and found these truly mind boggling incidents, more often than not, occurred in Florida. Is there something in the water?

Example:

MARCH 15--A pantless Florida Man was arrested yesterday after police spotted him pleasuring himself with a pickle while on a private premise, according to an arrest affidavit.

Responding to a suspicious person call around 4 PM, a cop saw Eric Detiege, 47, lying on his back in front of a townhouse in Oldsmar, a city in the Tampa Bay area.

Detiege, unencumbered by pants or underwear, had his penis in one hand and “a large uneaten pickle in his other hand.” Detiege, the cop added, was “using the pickle to penetrate his rectum while he was masturbating...”

What the actual fuck...

Next...

Let's face it, we have all experienced it. We've read a headline after headline of bizarre happenings and wondered, what the actual fuck? Why?

Then we've clicked on the link and found these truly mind boggling incidents, more often than not, occurred in Florida. Is there something in the water?

Example:

MARCH 15--A pantless Florida Man was arrested yesterday after police spotted him pleasuring himself with a pickle while on a private premise, according to an arrest affidavit.

Responding to a suspicious person call around 4 PM, a cop saw Eric Detiege, 47, lying on his back in front of a townhouse in Oldsmar, a city in the Tampa Bay area.

Detiege, unencumbered by pants or underwear, had his penis in one hand and “a large uneaten pickle in his other hand.” Detiege, the cop added, was “using the pickle to penetrate his rectum while he was masturbating...”

What the actual fuck...

Next...

Yep, all the whacko's end up here. This is no surprise.

florida job.jpeg

Florida gets a bad rap because arrest reports are public record. Not any more crazy here than anywhere else but apparently the state likes to show it's underbelly.

Example:

What the actual fuck...

Next...

If anyone is wondering I live in Texas and not Florida so it ain’t me!

Last edited:
Florida gets a bad rap because arrest reports are public record. Not any more crazy here than anywhere else but apparently the state likes to show it's underbelly.
Arrest reports are public record everywhere, aren't they?

I wonder if the cop barfed first?

Florida is fucking insane and everything bad in the country comes from there. Saying this as a Texan

I don’t believe you and will need to put a GPS on you that Old Lady will monitor!

This.

There are a small minority of people that are insane and/or true idiots in every place that has people there. The more of us there are and the greater reach our cameras/reporting has the easier it is to find that one rare nutcase and blast their idiocy to millions.

Before you generalize about a state based on self sodomy with a pickle you need to take a fair and balanced look at the rest of the country. One of the docu-channels like History or Discovery recently had a program about an organized national Pedophile cult headquartered in Chicago in the 70's. Executed homosexual pedophile John Wayne Gacy who was found guilty in the murder/torture deaths of 33 young men was a democrat party precinct leader and photographed with (then) 1st Lady Roslyn Carter.

Example:

What the actual fuck...

Next...

Ain't no where free of wackos. I saw a guy totally naked in a back yard swinging a tether ball on a rope around. Of course my dumb ass had to ask him what the fick he was doing. He replied he was trying to simulate an electron flying off an atom due to potential difference . Of course I replied potential difference is a chemical reaction. What you are experimenting with is work quotient. His bad science made me forget why the fuck he was doing it naked oh ya that was Ohio 1979

Example:

What the actual fuck...

Next...

You live in Florida?

Florida is fucking insane and everything bad in the country comes from there. Saying this as a Texan
They do not come from Florida they get dumped there by other states.

I would definitely be highly upset if some guy laid down in my front yard and started masturbating with a pickle. How do you even report that to 911 without turning ten shades of red?

Forum List

Back