Only A 'Fake President' Would Call The Press an Enemy

Journalists aren't supposed to pick sides......When they do, the people have every right to hold them accountable.

Trump merely pulled back the curtain on these dishonest shitbirds.
First Amendment protection of press was never meant to shield media conglomerates who choose sides.

Yes it was. The press has chosen sides throughout the history of the United States.

Only A 'Fake President' Would Call The Press an Enemy

Or an honest president facing a fake press.

The press's job, of course, is to tell the people the truth, or at least try as hard as they can to find the truth and report that.

But large segments of this press have been planting deliberately false stories about Trump, drawing false conclusions and reporting them as truth, and miswording stories to put Trump in the worst light they can.

It is, in fact, a fake press, and they are, in fact, the enemy of the American people, trying to give them a false impression of what Trump thinks and what he is doing.

This part of the press has been doing this to Republicans for years, decades in fact. And most of the Republicans simply ignore it with good grace and a little contempt, hoping that the truth will eventually come out.

But Trump is a man who never waits. If someone attacks him as the press has been attacking him, he comes right out and points out their lies and misrepresentations, and calls them what they are: Dishonest, scheming, and in fact "The Enemy of the People they are supposedly serving.

And the best news is, normal Americans have been watching this go on for years or decades, depending on how old they are, and they know that what Trump says about them is accurate. So when Trump takes them on publicly (how un-Republican!) and points out to everybody what they are doing, he finds a sympathetic audience. They praise what he's saying about the press and cheering him for not sitting back and taking their abuse.

trump-tweet-media-enemy.jpg

Agreed.

That guy is a fucking idiot. He has parroted fake news. You can tell by his insecurity

I agree, Trump is the biggest idiot on the planet and no president would ever make an enemy of the press.
The press is a bunch of bullshit

Right, because the biggest moron on the planet told you so. LOL
Are you here legally, dude? Because if you are not here legally then American politics are none of your business. In addition, Hispanics are irrationally biased against Trump anyway. This in itself discounts your opinion. In fact, you are an animated stereotype.

Juan de Fuca was a Greek explorer who came to America at the behest of Phillip II of Spain. He was here long before your ancestors who probably scooted in last week.

So you use the name of a Greek explorer and the avatar image of a Navy Seal. Do you always live vicariously pretending to be something you're not?
Our ancestors were cavemen, yours were as well...What now?

No president has been more fake than Obama. Without his teleprompter Obama turns into a stuttering idiot. Plus, everything Obama did was smoke and mirrors. He disgraced our nation.

Obama was the enemy of America only you Liberals and your adoring Media were too enchanted to realize that. You swooned when he smiled at you through the camera and that was all the warm fuzzy you needed. Then he could fuck America over any way he wanted and YOU DIDN'T CARE. Trump is the polar opposite of Obama in every way possible That would make him the consummate American PATRIOT. Chew on that one.

That guy is a fucking idiot. He has parroted fake news. You can tell by his insecurity

You mean Trump, I assume, since he's the one constantly parroting "fake news". I don't like Joe Scarborough much, but he doesn't come across as insecure.

Trump, OTOH is the very definition of insecure. He can't take any form of criticism, or mockery. And his first line of attack is to berate and belittle, and attempt to bully his "enemy". He keeps an "enemies list" and never forgets an insult of a slight.

Only an insecure person worries about what other people think of him.

Journalists aren't supposed to pick sides......When they do, the people have every right to hold them accountable.

First Amendment protection of press was never meant to shield media conglomerates who choose sides.

Yes it was. The press has chosen sides throughout the history of the United States.
I understand what you are saying. But today there is a national "press" that coordinates to publish narratives. Watch the Sunday talk shows and listen to all the guests and pundits parrot the same talking points. We have never had a press like we have today.

Joe Scarborough finally grew a pair and was no longer afraid to call out the president on his own terms. I am sure we'll be seeing this more and more as people realize that he can't start a street fight with each and every one. Trumpty Dumpties days as a bully are coming to a close.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Friday blasted President Trump's tweet about the media, calling the the commander-in-chief a "fake president" for attacking the press.

"Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people," Scarborough tweeted.

Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people. Donald J. Trump on Twitter
— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) February 17, 2017

Minutes earlier, Trump berated the "fake news media," tweeting that the press "is the enemy of the American People."

-snip-

Read more: Scarborough: Only a 'fake president' would call press the enemy
bow down and kiss the presses ass like a good little commie juan.

No president has been more fake than Obama. Without his teleprompter Obama turns into a stuttering idiot. Plus, everything Obama did was smoke and mirrors. He disgraced our nation.

He was our first all teleprompter all the time President. And the media said "oh he's so smart and articulate". I remember the White House getting mad that the media filmed him in a frame that showed the Teleprompters. He was also the first president to put a teleprompter in the WH briefing room. Obama was fake from beginning to end. Trump was elected because people were tired of a fake president.

Fox news reporter James Rosen was investigated by federal authorities because he posted a story about NK that they didn't like. He faced freaking prison time because the Obama administration was unhappy with his story. Today the sissies on the left whine because President Trump tells a reporter to sit the hell down.

Joe Scarborough finally grew a pair and was no longer afraid to call out the president on his own terms. I am sure we'll be seeing this more and more as people realize that he can't start a street fight with each and every one. Trumpty Dumpties days as a bully are coming to a close.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Friday blasted President Trump's tweet about the media, calling the the commander-in-chief a "fake president" for attacking the press.

"Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people," Scarborough tweeted.

Only a FAKE PRESIDENT would declare the First Amendment to be the enemy of the American people. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Minutes earlier, Trump berated the "fake news media," tweeting that the press "is the enemy of the American People."

-snip-

I like how these fake news pushers get all upset when called out. It entertains the shit out of me watching them claim first amendment rights mean they should be taken seriously.

I understand what you are saying. But today there is a national "press" that coordinates to publish narratives. Watch the Sunday talk shows and listen to all the guests and pundits parrot the same talking points. We have never had a press like we have today.

Indeed there is an echo chamber that is exclusively leftist. NPR will swear up and down they are nonpartisan but it is clear to everyone that they are. These nuts go to college where everyone agrees, or if they don't agree it's usually a disagreement from one leftist idea over another, and then take that college atmosphere to their media workplaces. Never does it occur to them that they've been raised in a bubble and now work in a bubble, and if it does, they simply assume everyone is too stupid to share their enlightened views.

-snip-

Well, I like Joe, but he's got this one wrong.

And since you don't seem able to do your own thinking.....you have it wrong too.

Our press is not the first amendment.

And Trump's assesment, right or wrong, isn't attacking the first amendment.

I agree that our Press is a disgrace.

However, I don't think this is Trump's best option.

Our press are the defenders of the 1st amendment and to openly assault them is foolish and Trump is assaulting the sanctity of the 1st Amendment by openly detracting from the good work that they do perform. Our press leaves much to be desired, but the people are who put them where they are.

-snip-

The fake press is not the 1st amendment, any more than Dylann Roof is the 2nd amendment.

Time for the Morning Schmoe and the rest of his fake media cohorts to get the fuck over themselves.

Judging from the hysterical response by the left Trump has already won the battle of the media. Let it be a lesson to the left, if you wrestle with a pig you both get all dirty and the pig likes it.

Forum List

Back